• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 25 26 27 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 04:09 GMT
#35
Why not
/in

I'm going to be inactive next weekend though
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 07:37 GMT
#38
On November 18 2013 16:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
Good. No one I would policy vig. Glad to be playing with Moc again too ^^

U 2
If I made the cutoff
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 10:51 GMT
#41
If the cut is full, I can /replace
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 18 2013 23:42 GMT
#54
I think it depends on cursing filling in for slam

Otherwise I will
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 00:33 GMT
#56
Damb auto correctcursing is chezinu lol
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 00:34 GMT
#57
Sweet I'm in
Thanks gm

Cora get ready to get tunneled muahahahah
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 00:35 GMT
#58
Actually I want to use this game to get back to basics. So I think I will give myself a 25 post restriction per cycle to force me to consolidate posts.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 01:26 GMT
#62
Oer 19 2013 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
well, that's a silly idea.

What is?

I thoight Sicilian was one of my better games
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 02:54 GMT
#64
On November 19 2013 11:40 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
Oer 19 2013 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
well, that's a silly idea.

What is?

I thoight Sicilian was one of my better games

He think's it is silly because Marv has a personal goal to have at least 33% of all the posts in a game.

In fairness. He is one of the few that can spam and speak coherently.

I wonder how witty he is in real life
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 03:05 GMT
#68
On November 19 2013 11:56 ObviousOne wrote:
Wait

You're saying... This isn't real life?

Surely this is in jest?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 11:41 GMT
#75
On November 19 2013 19:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 10:26 Mocsta wrote:
Oer 19 2013 09:38 marvellosity wrote:
well, that's a silly idea.

What is?

I thoight Sicilian was one of my better games

Amidst the jabbings about my awesome, game-winning spamming, I shall answer your question.

Posting quantity isn't your problem. When I see you doing silly things, I'm not thinking "gosh, if only Mocsta would post less, he wouldn't be doing these silly things". You don't really tend to post one-liners.

Whatever your deficiencies are, they're different, thought-process ones, not postcount ones.

Fair call.

I tend to type as I think and have never been a double-checker.

Post consolidation forced me to double check, so I found in Sicilian I had more coherent/logical posts. Perhaps 1 good post in every 3 to 5.
Whereas I can accept normally my quality ratio might be 1 good post in every 10.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 19 2013 22:39 GMT
#79
On November 20 2013 02:03 yamato77 wrote:
You mean the newbie I replaced into and was immediately shot in?

And the newbie where you almost got lynched d1 but spay defended you and town lynched him for it?

DAT game, yo.

i didnt think yam was in that game?

I thought he replaced into newbie 34? ohh well
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 00:07 GMT
#81
As in 3 to 4 hrs away? I hope so.

I'm itching to get into a game.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:00 GMT
#85
post 1
Yo fuck the POLICE
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:06 GMT
#89
On November 20 2013 12:01 Aquanim wrote:
Mocsta, are you scum?

Post 2
Scum: a layer of dirt or froth on the surface of a liquid.

No, I am not.

I am a mobster, which is typically "scum" in the world of forum-mafia
However, in this game, roles are reversed and of the town I am.



Your turn.
@Aquanim Why ask such a pointless, non-alignment indicative question.

I understand some people view early trolling as part of the game, however, I would think you do not fall into this category.
In fact, I would argue the above is completely out-of-character for a town Aquanim.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:15 GMT
#95
On November 20 2013 12:11 Aquanim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:06 Mocsta wrote:
@Aquanim Why ask such a pointless, non-alignment indicative question.

I understand some people view early trolling as part of the game, however, I would think you do not fall into this category.
In fact, I would argue the above is completely out-of-character for a town Aquanim.

I played a couple of IRL games of mafia a while back and, for lack of anything better to do, asked people that question. I noticed that townies tended to just say 'No' whereas mafia tended to dodge and be sarcastic.

I don't know whether the same trend will apply here, but there's only one way to find out. Call it "Science".

post 3
And the outcome of this now "apparently" alignment indicative question.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:16 GMT
#96
post 4
K thrawn is town

De ja ducking vu
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:24 GMT
#100
On November 20 2013 12:19 Bereft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:16 Mocsta wrote:
post 4
K thrawn is town

De ja ducking vu

explain.

you're going to burn through your posts really quickly if you write 1 to 2 liners and expect the rest of us to all be on your wavelength.

post 5
Scum like to interrupt town circles, so dial down the tone will ya.

I think if there are 3 scum. So far it'saquanim, sciberbia and you.
Course not everyone has posted so this is tentative and subject to change.

The answer to your question was in my previous post.
Dr ja vu.

Thrawn is contextually reading the same as I do. It's only a small point but enough for a town lean at this stage of the game.

Thanks for looking out for my post count
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:26 GMT
#102
On November 20 2013 12:17 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2013 12:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
Moc obv town. Fuck da police!

I think Cora is most likely to be scum so far. His entrance to the thread is what I would describe as very 'safe'. It's trolly, ingratiating, and echoes what Mocsta already said.

agree or disagree.

post 6
I can't remember what a scum Cora is like.. but the above sounds more typical of town if I recall correctly.

If I were to have a go at Corazon, it would be more along the lines of that being his sole post so far, yet being present in the thread to post that.

Read is null.

You look bad for trying to point fingers already on something that is null so early.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
November 20 2013 03:28 GMT
#105
post 7,
I Gotta scoot for a bit but the above post by sci is strike 2

One more and he gets my vote.

So damn dodgy. Sci is better than this. I expect him to be the analytical guy in this thread.
1 2 3 4 5 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 490
ProTech152
BRAT_OK 81
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1708
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 28
Bale 19
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 639
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m3900
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu514
Other Games
summit1g3657
Liquid`RaSZi1898
FrodaN955
B2W.Neo528
C9.Mang0159
ToD138
TKL 108
UpATreeSC88
QueenE71
RotterdaM71
Mew2King37
JuggernautJason13
PPMD10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1373
• imaqtpie764
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 24m
Patches Events
20h 24m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.