• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9556 users

Back To The Basics Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=437262
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2013 18:12 GMT
#746
Catching up with thread now, give me a bit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2013 18:38 GMT
#747
Anything obvious I should look out for?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2013 23:32 GMT
#815
Jesus christ, I'm about half way now and half of you are making full blown cases on people based on page 1 posts, this is shambolic and ridiculous.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2013 23:40 GMT
#819
Would you rather I read the whole thread or post on the first half that I have read first?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 21 2013 23:43 GMT
#822
Yeh, no thanks, not yet anyway
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 00:38 GMT
#856
On November 22 2013 09:37 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 08:32 Holyflare wrote:
Jesus christ, I'm about half way now and half of you are making full blown cases on people based on page 1 posts, this is shambolic and ridiculous.

This is a bad post, especially tied in with LoneMeows posts.

There is no intent here other than to discredit this town.

Does HF say we are scummy for this? No, its just an observation that is shit-slinging.


the people that did this are scummy for it? happy? I'm writing up a post so chill your shit
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 00:40 GMT
#858
On November 22 2013 09:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Mocsta is scum.


That is the conclusion that I'm seeing so far
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 00:58 GMT
#880
Currently the deadline is 03:00 GMT (+00:00), but that is subject to change???

Did that change somewhere? becuase that's in 2 hours
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 00:59 GMT
#883
failed f5, anyway I will not be lynching rayn today
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:07 GMT
#898
Aquanim that is the most suspicious as fuck thing anyone has said in the past few pages.

If I was scum I could just lynch the bandwagon and get a majority to get rid of a player, if he was town it doesn't look bad for me because I just came to the thread right? If he was scum it's the same thing, I just bussed a team mate and I don't look any worse or better.

Now please inform me how that is shitting up the thread, I have an initial town read on rayn based on games that I have played with him and I want to stop people lynching someone who is a town read to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:08 GMT
#901
Or were you refering to rayn?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:11 GMT
#905
It implies moreso to mocsta because he should know something like that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:27 GMT
#930
On November 22 2013 10:15 thrawn2112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2013 10:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why are there people defending me but not pushing another lynch?
Is this town shit all around?


Go read Corazon's vote post let me know what you think. Read his posts before that paying attention to what direction his reads seem to be going and tell me what you think about voting decision based on the rayn/moc situation


From what I've read so far I think thrawn is one of the towniest players in the thread, if he can show me some reasoning for his lynch choice I will most probably lynch his vote.

Unless it's rayn.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:28 GMT
#931
I can get behind a Cora, Mocsta, Aqua lynch at this point in time.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:38 GMT
#944
On November 22 2013 10:36 thrawn2112 wrote:
mocsta wtf are you going on about... say something helpful


He's saying that onegu does not care what happens this lynch and misrepresents bereft's posting, after posting about bereft we are not sure what he even thinks of bereft and therefore onegu is scum.

Onegu as town is clear about who he thinks is scum and makes it known. I could get behind him too.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:42 GMT
#954
On November 22 2013 10:07 Holyflare wrote:
Aquanim that is the most suspicious as fuck thing anyone has said in the past few pages.

If I was scum I could just lynch the bandwagon and get a majority to get rid of a player, if he was town it doesn't look bad for me because I just came to the thread right? If he was scum it's the same thing, I just bussed a team mate and I don't look any worse or better.

Now please inform me how that is shitting up the thread, I have an initial town read on rayn based on games that I have played with him and I want to stop people lynching someone who is a town read to me.



Replace aquanim's name with mocsta and answer me that please.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 01:59 GMT
#985
On November 22 2013 10:56 thrawn2112 wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet


what the hell are you doing? You can't go from NOBODY VOTE RAYN HE IS DEFINITELY TOWN to then lynching him again this is ridiculous
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 02:40 GMT
#1047
##Vote: Corazon

I suggest you do the same.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 02:44 GMT
#1055
On November 22 2013 11:42 Bereft wrote:
holyflare is there any chance you'd be willing to vote rayn? even if not voting rayn means a no lynch? how about you, scib?


I will consolidate to avoid a no-lynch but I swear to christ he will flip town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
November 22 2013 02:51 GMT
#1069
Guy votes no lynch and afks, gg
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 354
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 78
MindelVK 26
Railgan 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2188
Bisu 1246
Soulkey 914
Dewaltoss 122
Shinee 59
Sharp 57
sorry 29
Trap 27
Bale 24
NaDa 19
[ Show more ]
scan(afreeca) 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 532
420jenkins385
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m4433
pashabiceps854
Fnx 645
x6flipin229
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu508
Other Games
Grubby3401
Liquid`RaSZi1660
FrodaN803
B2W.Neo197
Livibee174
C9.Mang0136
TKL 89
QueenE83
RotterdaM54
Mew2King38
JuggernautJason4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV232
BasetradeTV179
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 10
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2765
• TFBlade924
Other Games
• Shiphtur1257
• imaqtpie688
• WagamamaTV398
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 37m
Patches Events
21h 37m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.