• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:39
CEST 18:39
KST 01:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9778 users

Newbie Mini Mafia L

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 23 2013 03:22 GMT
#11
/in

##Vote: Balla

Might as well get the vote in now since we know he'll be scum huehuehue
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 23 2013 04:03 GMT
#14
On October 23 2013 12:37 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
/in

sorry bout last game. i think i understand now why not talking is bad. no one told me there was a baseline to compare to! i've since read some of the stickied guides and posts and hope i can play slightly better now as whichever side.

No worries dude, like I said, I totally felt the same way my first game.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 23 2013 15:35 GMT
#32
On October 23 2013 23:50 WaveofShadow wrote:
Really glad to see so many of the people from last game looking to improve, trying again and attempting to put what they've learned into practice. You guys will be great additions once you 'graduate. ' Really excited to play with/against you!

/coach if necessary.

+ Show Spoiler +
Obzy will you gain the confidence from this to play more often? I hope so. My themed is coming up, Umasi is helping and its gonna be gud!!

That theme game is the main reason I'm here lol.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 25 2013 21:54 GMT
#73
Pls, I've yet to be scum. Unlike Mr. 100 Scum over there.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 00:41 GMT
#111
On October 30 2013 09:14 StorrZerg wrote:
lets get things started

Majority to lynch guys. we need to be pretty active, and decisive on our votes. im fine with lynching lurkers day 1

I'm hope we are luckier with the lurkers this game (as in there are few or none), the last couple times the lurkers have just ended up being town players that didn't have much time to commit to the game :/

Majority lynch is different from the last couple games too. I agree though, it's going to require us to stay active since getting a group consensus is actually more important this time around.

RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 00:49 GMT
#115
I mean, he's sorta right. I think the last couple games have been bogged down by people posting novels and everyone assuming longer posts equaled more accurate content. There's nothing wrong with a long post if it's warranted, but people need to realize short and concise posts can be just as useful.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 02:33 GMT
#135
On October 30 2013 11:29 JonnyLaw wrote:
I'll be out for a couple hours but I'll check the thread before I head to sleep. I don't want to clog up the thread with useless posts.

I like storr's abrasiveness early. It moves our discussion along. I want to hear the response to balla's question.

Looking at the TL profiles nyxnyxnyx is the only player clearly marked outside of North America. Make your presence known here town. Otherwise you're going to end up lynched and that's not a great start to the game.

Exactly. There's a difference between posting useful short posts and just spam. I mean, I hope we can avoid long dead periods, but if there's some downtime it's not the end of the world. I like this discussion about Balla's post way more than the last two games that have just been rehashes about lynching lurkers.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 16:09 GMT
#202
On October 31 2013 00:56 Obzy wrote:
I could kill almost anyone in this game atm. As an aside, morning all - I'm working for the next 8ish hours so my responses may be frequent or nonexistent depending on how busy my day is. (This will be the same for all weekdays)

Jonny, I agree with some of your points about Van - why do you bring up Poofter at the end, though? It seems unrelated to the rest of your case.

Although I'd love to just continue calling out all the lurkers, at the moment;

##Unvote
##Vote: nyxnyxnyx


For having only one post, coming in with a "well, I said I'd make some reads" and saying "I think that the people that are receiving attention are scummy too!" says practically nothing. I also, although I'd much rather not kill him today, think Storr's post here is interesting in that it doesn't talk about nyx at all, when nyx showed up to post literally exactly what he apparently doesn't want the non-posting (lurkers?) to do.

I'm hoping nyx has more to say, he had trouble getting going last game so I hope if he's town he can build a better case for himself this time.

A agree with most people that cake has seemed sort of scummy. His semantic argument of "defending" Balla sort of clogged up the thread, but at least he's staying something. Really want to hear from the rest of the lurkers.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 16:09 GMT
#203
EBWOP "but at least he's saying something"
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 16:55 GMT
#218
On October 31 2013 01:46 StorrZerg wrote:
id perfer if people not explain why they are inactive becuase of x reason irl. we all have a life outside of this game. so next time someone says rl as an exuse for not posting content or lack of posts ill just call bs now.

i still think we have a few who have yet to post. plz post.

july's post was ok, but if this is your style of play, 1 post evey 12 hours. your really gonna have to make those 4 posts count to not get lynched.

That seems...very aggro. I don't think there's anything wrong with giving people a heads up if you're going to be MIA. I mean I guess scum could hide behind those sort of posts, but just just putting a blanket out there that all MIA warnings are scummy seems weird to be.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 17:07 GMT
#221
I guess personally I'd prefer to know if people know they are going to be away for a long period of time. I mean, not like a couple hours, but if it's a substantial amount of time. I guess it's just a personal preference thing.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 17:14 GMT
#229
You're right, I'm just been focused on more meta stuff which really isn't super beneficial right now. I'll focus on people and reads from now on. Gotta do some rereading.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 30 2013 18:07 GMT
#247
nyx - I want to avoid a nyx lynch on day 1 at least. I really want to hear more from him to see if he learned anything from last game. My point earlier about him wasn't that he was quiet, it was that he's quiet so I can't really judge if he's trying to improve his play from last game

July - He played a very aggro game last time too so none of his comments seem out of character. He was SK last game, but that didn't stop him from playing in a way that didn't preserve his well being. I want to see how his posts develop but his current comments might not seem as scum as a lot of people are making them out to be

cake - biggest scum read (not original, but it's how I feel) A large portion of his posts have been spent defending himself and they have been incredibly wordy and not include a lot of semantics. I also I'm not sold on the tehpoofter scum read. He's been a little inconsistent, but nothing super scummy in my eyes.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 00:25 GMT
#283
We've brought up a lot of lurkers, but let's also not forget about Vonith. I'm pretty sure he has the least amount of posts. Don't want him to think he's safe since his name hasn't been brought up recently.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 01:07 GMT
#287
Uhh Storr certainly hasn't contributed much as of late. Maybe I just hadn't noticed since we was pretty active early on. He kinda did the same thing I did where we made note of lurkers but hadn't really contribute much ourselves. Really want to see what he has to say about cake since he seemed to certain he had a good read.

In regards to July, I guess we just disagree on a fundamental level about past game meta. I expect July to play a pretty similar style of game no matter his allegiance. I'm by no means saying not to worry about him, but that early mafia reads might just be a result of his combative nature which would be present regardless of whether he's town, SK, or mafia.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 01:08 GMT
#289
By no means am I saying July is certainly town, but we might at least want to explore other options for the day 1 lynch.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 17:58 GMT
#438
Just caught up on the thread. Unfortunately I have to leave for work before the deadline so I'm gonna miss out on any last minute deliberations. That said, I'm gonna be around for a little bit now so I'm gonna do some rereading and cast my vote.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 18:20 GMT
#452
I think I've narrowed my vote down to several options

e00: I'm especially leaning towards this vote since I know I'm going to be afk. He's been under suspicion for a large part of the game and hasn't done anything to really make me feel he is actually town. I feel this is a safe vote since a lot of other people feel he is scummy, and come vote time if he doesn't make a defense I can see him getting lynched

Storr: A little more of a leap of faith here since he doesn't have a lot votes at the moment, but I don't think he's a bad target. Promised to talk about cake and then just sort of disappeared for while. I know I let him fly under my radar a little bit, but looking back at his filter it's pretty heavy with discussion about the meta and not actual play. Like I said before, i was guilty of this as well, but I tried to change up my play. I don't see that from him.

Those are the main two I'm comfortable with, but I'm gonna reread some more and see what other people have to say. Still got an hour or so before I have to leave.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 18:21 GMT
#453
Oh I see Storr is active now, interested to read what he has to say about cake and any of the other players in the game.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
October 31 2013 18:46 GMT
#457
##Vote: E00e

Just throwing this out here for now. I think it's my safest vote since I know I'm leaving soon. Storr is at least around so he might make a defense. Still around a rereading though so nothing is final until I leave for work.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Liquid`TLO 85
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4649
Other Games
Beastyqt650
mouzStarbuck360
byalli253
KnowMe217
Hui .180
QueenE81
Livibee66
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 45
• Adnapsc2 15
• Response 10
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1608
Other Games
• Shiphtur557
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 21m
Patches Events
22h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.