• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7703 users

Gamescom 2013 Teamliquid Meetup

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 13:02:10
August 16 2013 10:11 GMT
#1
Hello fellow Teamliquidians!

First of all I want to apologize for short notice. I was asked by many people if I would organize a Teamliquid meetup once again for Gamescom. I had a busy schedule be it casting ATC, WCS doings sports or going after my job.

So in the end, I really didn't manage to set it up early. What I did right now was on the fly, so please don't get the pitchforks. To guarantee that it takes place, I made sure it doesn't interfere with the ESL-playersparty which would be on saturday. I called the same place as last year and asked if they already had a reservation (a bigger one) for friday but right now it appears they have not.

I am not sure how many people we can gather in just such short period of time, but I did book a reservation for 50 persons now. Please if you want to come / bring friends answer in this topic with how many persons you will bring.

If you can 'maybe' make it, please state so as I will not count you as guaranteed attendee! Below the information about the place / reservation.

Its a greek place and last year, I think most if not all people enjoyed it. You can go outside and smoke / talk, look at the river and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere. Blizzard came and we had a good talk, really enjoyable place and memories!


HOW THIS WILL WORK!!


Plan:
We will meet on the big stairs of the south entrance at 7:15PM/ 7:30PM and walk over to the restaurant. Please be on time since the reservation is for 08:00PM. Meet me there or come to the restaurant yourself at that time.

Bring money as no one will pay for you and we want to avoid troubles. Enjoy the night. Reservation is booked for 50 (currently) but the restaurant is informed that there will be more people coming most likely and they told me its not a problen. I don't have a "check-list" so whoever comes first.. gets a seat. See you there.

Address of the restaurant:

Restaurant OASIS
Kennedy Ufer 1
50679 Köln
Tel.0221/814441


Reservation is booked!
Reservation name: Bovo
Time: Friday 8/23/2013 7:30PM CET / 08:00PM CET
Persons: 50
Adress:
Restaurant OASIS
Kennedy Ufer 1
50679 Köln
Tel.0221/814441



How to get there and google maps link

http://goo.gl/maps/kE6wl

I hope that does work for everyone. Walking distance to the place is like 1km.



Poll: Do you attend Friday 23rd August 7:30PM

Yes (34)
 
53%

No (30)
 
47%

64 total votes

Your vote: Do you attend Friday 23rd August 7:30PM

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No



For people's interest, last years threads.

2012 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=331105
2011 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=243256
2010 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=142919

List of people attending: 25 (35 maybe)
+ Show Spoiler +

    Gonzo103 (Germany)
    NarutO (Germany)
    Mori (Germany)
    HDcRYTV + 1 (Germany)
    Bandragon (Germany)
    Draconicfire +1/2 (Canada)
    Icicle (United States)
    Fairon (Russian Federation)
    Tppz! (Germany)
    MorpheusSC2 (Germany)
    chindy
    RotterdaM (Netherlands)
    Grintzefish (Germany)
    DTDstarcraft +3 (Netherlands)
    gXxshock (Germany)
    nMinhBang (Netherlands)
    zXk3 (Mexico)
    Laszx +1 (Belgium)
    Dawsmonkee +1 (United Kingdom)
    KadaverBB +1 maybe (Germany)
    KernelPanic
    havoc.the.chaos
    pluu.mooh +1 (Austria)
    GioM (France)


CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Gonzo103
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany220 Posts
August 16 2013 10:23 GMT
#2
Hi, I will be there for sure! Sounds awesome! THX for organizing!
MoriCupStream
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany46 Posts
August 16 2013 10:46 GMT
#3
NarutO for president!
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
August 16 2013 10:50 GMT
#4
As it appears right now I will just come for a beer in the evening. Hopefully they stay open a bit longer with so many people there.
Administrator
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 16 2013 10:55 GMT
#5
On August 16 2013 19:50 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
As it appears right now I will just come for a beer in the evening. Hopefully they stay open a bit longer with so many people there.


Was not a problem last year :-)!
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Draconicfire
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2562 Posts
August 16 2013 12:21 GMT
#6
I'll be there too, bringing one or two friends. Pretty hyped to meet some fellow TLers
@Drayxs | Drayxs.221 | Drayxs#1802
Deleted User 155124
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
72 Posts
August 16 2013 12:44 GMT
#7
Icicle Attends!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 16 2013 13:30 GMT
#8
I will update the thread / list of people over time when I get home
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Mekare
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany393 Posts
August 16 2013 13:39 GMT
#9
Good stuff, Silvano!
Was fun last year, but the year before that, at the mexican bar/restaurant, was even better. Sadly I won't be able to join the fun this time around though, as I'm at a friend's wedding that day.
Hope I'll be able to make it to the Players Party on Saturday. Those are always epic XD
Fairon
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Russian Federation80 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 15:38:58
August 16 2013 15:36 GMT
#10
Sign me up, Silvano! The best thing about this oasis restaurant, that it's much bigger than mexican one. I really enjoyed TL meetup last year!
CalendarWork Hard, Go Pro @artemfairon
Tppz!
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1449 Posts
August 16 2013 15:58 GMT
#11
i'm in!

thanks again for organizing naruto!
Garfailed
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands409 Posts
August 16 2013 16:10 GMT
#12
Its not required to have a gamescom ticket right? I might show up but i dont have gamescom tickets
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 16 2013 16:13 GMT
#13
On August 17 2013 01:10 Garfailed wrote:
Its not required to have a gamescom ticket right? I might show up but i dont have gamescom tickets


No need to have a gamescom ticket. Meeting point is outside of gamescom and the restaurant is as well.
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
August 16 2013 16:32 GMT
#14
Thanks for organizing this Naruto!

Hope I can make it!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
August 16 2013 16:40 GMT
#15
I'm on gamescom on Thursday. >_>
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
chindy
Profile Joined September 2011
82 Posts
August 16 2013 21:45 GMT
#16
I will definitely come... it was awesome last year!!!!!
Metak
Profile Joined August 2011
296 Posts
August 16 2013 22:39 GMT
#17
I'm looking into going, but I'm not sure yet. That being said, does anyone have a suggestion for a decent hostel? Doesn't have to be fancy as long as it's clean.
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
August 16 2013 22:44 GMT
#18
Damn, friday If I attended Friday I would've come. Oh well, enjoy! :D
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
August 16 2013 22:47 GMT
#19
looking forward to meeting my handsome nerds! :D
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
Garfailed
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands409 Posts
August 16 2013 23:13 GMT
#20
Not sure if i can get my friends to go along, otherwise it's about 50 euro's on gas
I'll figure something out hopefully
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
NeuroSwarm 166
FoxeR 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2506
Leta 1328
Bale 55
Other Games
summit1g7769
JimRising 560
WinterStarcraft284
ViBE153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick695
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta18
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo411
Other Games
• Scarra1069
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 11m
Patches Events
12h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 11m
OSC
20h 11m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.