• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11611 users

Gamescom 2013 Teamliquid Meetup - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
August 19 2013 12:18 GMT
#41
Hopefully I can make it, but I do not think so sadly. See you sunday at WCS finals anyways!
nMinhBang
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands98 Posts
August 19 2013 13:55 GMT
#42
Just wondering, Till what time will we be there? Since it seems like I can't get a hotel to stay at, so I'll have to take a train back to the Netherlands at around 9.20pm D;
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
August 19 2013 14:32 GMT
#43
Aww, would have loved to come, but I'm too busy this weekend
Liquipedia
DTDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Netherlands164 Posts
August 19 2013 15:39 GMT
#44
On August 19 2013 22:55 nMinhBang wrote:
Just wondering, Till what time will we be there? Since it seems like I can't get a hotel to stay at, so I'll have to take a train back to the Netherlands at around 9.20pm D;

Check Park Hotel koln, they're expensive but have rooms available (I think) Its about 4km from Gamescom
http://SC2HL.com
nMinhBang
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands98 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-19 16:05:17
August 19 2013 16:04 GMT
#45
On August 20 2013 00:39 DTDstarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2013 22:55 nMinhBang wrote:
Just wondering, Till what time will we be there? Since it seems like I can't get a hotel to stay at, so I'll have to take a train back to the Netherlands at around 9.20pm D;

Check Park Hotel koln, they're expensive but have rooms available (I think) Its about 4km from Gamescom


I'd love to bro, but I'm underaged (17 years old).

Fml.

EDIT: Nor do I have a credit card.
DTDstarcraft
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Netherlands164 Posts
August 19 2013 16:17 GMT
#46
On August 20 2013 01:04 nMinhBang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 00:39 DTDstarcraft wrote:
On August 19 2013 22:55 nMinhBang wrote:
Just wondering, Till what time will we be there? Since it seems like I can't get a hotel to stay at, so I'll have to take a train back to the Netherlands at around 9.20pm D;

Check Park Hotel koln, they're expensive but have rooms available (I think) Its about 4km from Gamescom


I'd love to bro, but I'm underaged (17 years old).

Fml.

EDIT: Nor do I have a credit card.

ah One of us is 18, 3 are 17
http://SC2HL.com
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 19 2013 16:56 GMT
#47
Since when do you need to be 18 to get a hotel room?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Lazzi
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1923 Posts
August 19 2013 17:31 GMT
#48
Yeah I don't know.
Was planning to go at Gamescom but the mate who had to come with me sadly can't... Would have loved to go to a TL meetup. Maybe next year!
It's good to be back
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
August 19 2013 18:11 GMT
#49
I would love to participate but I will be flying from Berlin to Cologne in the morning and will go back home by train at appr. 8:00 pm, so bad luck I guess. Have a beer for me, will ya.
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
KernelPanic
Profile Joined April 2010
91 Posts
August 19 2013 20:41 GMT
#50
I'm in!
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 20 2013 08:36 GMT
#51
No one else ?
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
GioM
Profile Joined September 2005
France11 Posts
August 20 2013 09:52 GMT
#52
Should be able to drop by as soon as im done with meetings!
the.Zane
Profile Joined August 2013
10 Posts
August 20 2013 11:42 GMT
#53
long time lurker here! created this account just to report in. should be able to drop by with +1. see you guys there
Abradix1
Profile Joined November 2012
Netherlands609 Posts
August 20 2013 15:38 GMT
#54
I'll see if my girlfriend is up for it, I might have to do some super romantic dinner instead though.
Shawngood
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany473 Posts
August 20 2013 15:54 GMT
#55
Will drop by after WCS. Matches might last until 22:00 though, so bit late for dinner but still in time for beers.
@ESL_Shawn
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
August 20 2013 16:15 GMT
#56
I recommend anyone from TL who goes to Gamescom to go to the meetup, it was an amazing part of going to Gamescom 2011
washed
Lightbringer
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany37 Posts
August 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#57
I'll try to make it but its depending on some1 else aswell, sign me up as maybe and +1
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHY AM I TRAPPED IN A SIGNATURE
Zhane
Profile Joined January 2013
Germany3 Posts
August 20 2013 22:16 GMT
#58
Would like to join :D Looking forward to the meeting
andympunkt
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany71 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-21 13:01:26
August 21 2013 13:00 GMT
#59
BarCraft Cologne here, we'll also do a BarCraft + aftershow party on Sunday, all infos here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=426330#1

[image loading]
Barcraft Cologne - http://barcraft-cologne.de
AscorbicAcid
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany44 Posts
August 21 2013 17:40 GMT
#60
I will be there!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.