• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:05
CEST 09:05
KST 16:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 05 2013 23:27 GMT
#46
/obs
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#55
Eh I've got time for two games, why not?

/in
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 15:10 GMT
#150
Am I missing something? Shiao has said next to nothing about anything except he wants two votes. How does this make him a good mayor?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 15:46 GMT
#152
That clearly wasn't an attack and at no point did I call him scum. I just don't follow how he's considered town enough to be mayor less than 24h in the game when his filter has next to nothing in it.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 16:24 GMT
#156
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 16:49 GMT
#172
On June 10 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:24 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?

cause he spoke up first?

Shiao doesnt get mislynched either from what I can remember.

Look, the mayor is 1 of 2 types of people.
1. Someone who is good at the game and we all read as town for whatever reason.
2. Someone we all read as town.

So why do you care that the mayor isnt you if it fufills these 2 criteria for you?
Clearly you think that shiao is not scum, you should be voting for him.

What kind of discussion are you expecting from a mayoral vote?

Because there is absolutely no reason to have a read on him one way or the other when all he's done is said vote for me because I'm town and I'll give you a cookie. It's pointless for establishing a read and just as easy for scum to do with the intent of avoiding real discussion.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 18:02 GMT
#183
On June 10 2013 01:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 01:49 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 10 2013 01:24 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 10 2013 00:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
If you dont think he is scum, why are you against him being mayor??

???

I'm not against him being mayor, I'm against selecting a mayor off of twelve hours of discussion at the beginning of the game. He might be the best choice later on but I want to see actual discussion about it.

Let's say for example I wanted to run. My credentials would be that I'm incredibly easy to read and don't get mislynched (except WLIIA where I consented to being lynched because confirming my alignment essentially ended the game). Why would Shiao be a better candidate than me?

cause he spoke up first?

Shiao doesnt get mislynched either from what I can remember.

Look, the mayor is 1 of 2 types of people.
1. Someone who is good at the game and we all read as town for whatever reason.
2. Someone we all read as town.

So why do you care that the mayor isnt you if it fufills these 2 criteria for you?
Clearly you think that shiao is not scum, you should be voting for him.

What kind of discussion are you expecting from a mayoral vote?

Because there is absolutely no reason to have a read on him one way or the other when all he's done is said vote for me because I'm town and I'll give you a cookie. It's pointless for establishing a read and just as easy for scum to do with the intent of avoiding real discussion.

So do you think Shiao is more likely scum than town with what hapa said about him being normally lurky as scum?
Also with your vast experience of mayoral votes.

Again I ask, why would discussion over the mayoral candidates be better than just straight up voting someone who you think is town?

Do you think scum would try and get one person elected?
If so, how do you think their platform will be run/conducted?


1st paragraph: I think you are placing far too much emphasis on activity. He has yet to say a single thing outside of vote for me. This is literally the best way for a scum to appear active without saying anything of value. I have yet to see a single good reason to vote Shiao.

2nd: because the mayor needs to be town. This is a huge decision for us and everyone is complacent just blindly voting him. It's concerning and I want to understand why.

3rd: I have no idea if scum would run/how they would run but if it were me as scum I would run similarly to how Shiao is so there are no points to hold against me with the inevitability of a mislynch if people follow the(scum) mayor.

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 18:23 GMT
#185
On June 10 2013 02:53 Hapahauli wrote:
@ Sylencia and Stutters

Since you're both hesitant about Shaio's candidacy, some questions:
1) What qualities would you consider "ideal" mayoral qualities?
2) If you were to pick anyone in this town to run (regardless of if they want to run or not), who would you vote based on the thread so far?

See my answer to oats also but I want a mayor who has stances. Basically someone I'd call confirmed town/my strongest read.

Right now I'd go for you or myself for mayor currently. You're always well versed and I like the questions you've been asking. I'm a little concerned about all your town reads but I still feel you're town right now. Should be obvious why I'd do it myself.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 18:24 GMT
#186
First, I'm offended BH :p

Second, what do you make of the votes on Shiao?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 18:38 GMT
#188
Well jiamp sheeped it for some pretty shitty reasons and I assumed oats did considering he's been questioning why I haven't since I got in the thread. Oats also thought Shiao "looked the towniest so mayor is fine for him" Any thoughts on that? I just don't get what's so town about him.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 09 2013 18:50 GMT
#189
Ebwop: shitty isn't the right word. I can understand his town read on hapa and thus sheeping hapa on it, but I'd much rather see something original out of him.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 15:50 GMT
#316
I'm catching up soon once I slow down at work.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 19:59 GMT
#361
What the fuck did I miss?

Read your case on jampi hapa, I liked it. I need to read everything I missed but are there any particular things you want me to comment on?

Going to check jampis filter but it seems like you're onto something.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 20:11 GMT
#366
##vote:jampdampi
##vote mayor: hapahauli
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 21:08 GMT
#386
On June 11 2013 05:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
thats fine hap, if no roleblock is claimed tomorrow kill BH. If his scumslip is real scum is goon, framer, gf team so my role isnt that great anyway. im dead tonight unless we have medic so glhf. my last post for today

Sorry I'm still catching up. What scum slip/how does a rb claim affect it? Don't both sides have a potential roleblock?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 10 2013 21:13 GMT
#390
On June 11 2013 06:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 06:08 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 11 2013 05:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
thats fine hap, if no roleblock is claimed tomorrow kill BH. If his scumslip is real scum is goon, framer, gf team so my role isnt that great anyway. im dead tonight unless we have medic so glhf. my last post for today

Sorry I'm still catching up. What scum slip/how does a rb claim affect it? Don't both sides have a potential roleblock?


scumslips don't exist. are we going to have to do this again?

I'm aware of what happened last time. I haven't gotten to what he's talking about yet, I'm just refreshing the current page while I catch up to try and not fall further behind.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 11 2013 17:33 GMT
#637
As always my weekends suck ass sorry. I'll be back in full force tonight.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 11 2013 21:55 GMT
#661
I'm back, shooting me would be dumb, like it is every game.

I'm checking into syl but I'm not sure how I feel about shooting him right now.

Are there any questions you guys want me to answer while I'm typing stuff up?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 11 2013 22:39 GMT
#673
@BH I'd give that a three out of five.

I'm looking into Shiaopi and syl. Starting right now on my Shiao thoughts.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
June 11 2013 22:42 GMT
#674
And I should have refreshed. Hapa why wouldn't you wait until right before the night post to shoot?
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 36
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 807
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft747
Other Games
summit1g8631
PiGStarcraft378
ceh9340
Happy277
Livibee114
ArmadaUGS29
RuFF_SC227
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick547
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream501
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Lourlo1451
• Rush1411
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 55m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 55m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.