• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:37
CEST 05:37
KST 12:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8953 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 07:24 GMT
#20
dunno if I should /in or not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 08:07 GMT
#22
/in at least i can read you if your mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 14:46 GMT
#28
you need to gruel me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 15:54 GMT
#37
On June 06 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 00:41 TheDavison wrote:
laksa.. gruel

some uneducated may say its the same thing, dear =P

Heathens.

LOL.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 15:57 GMT
#38
So is it just me or did oates totally smurf slip?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 05 2013 16:50 GMT
#43
Weird PM.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 08 2013 02:25 GMT
#57
ugh if this starts on the weekend I am out
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 08 2013 03:55 GMT
#65
I'll play just don't expect me to be super active on the weekend.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 08 2013 06:45 GMT
#70
On June 08 2013 15:41 Blazinghand wrote:
I feel like I should also mention this, I pointedly ignore any IRL explanations for absences, even those which are given before the game. I will also never give any explanation for my absence, though if someone asks enough I'll claim to be "eating dinner" and provide a "screenshot" of dinner to allay their concerns.

+ Show Spoiler +
On November 20 2012 15:30 Blazinghand wrote:
man i'm so full

still eating

here's a screenshot of dinner for proof

[image loading]


On May 22 2013 11:20 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 11:08 grush57 wrote:
bh dinner lasts 3 hrs?


still eating, but almost done. here is screenshot of dinner for proof:

[image loading]


I won't hold giving IRL excuses against you, I'll just ignore them. IRL excuses are like American politicians trying to one-up each other on how religious they are. This video clip shows my view, and is basically how I feel about talking about IRL



))


You can find links to all my previous games in my profile. It's possible I've missed one or two but I think they're all there.

GL HF


Anyone reading this should never emulate this position and ignore the fact BH takes it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 10 2013 13:45 GMT
#304
Hey just posting here out of respect to you guys. As I said before the game started I was going to be super busy on the weekend, and have been. I had an exam today and have more exams in the coming fortnight. I shouldn't have started the game in the first place. I asked for a replacement 12 hours ago. So hopefully one of the hosts have got my PM.

GLHF and really sorry about this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 15 2013 05:42 GMT
#1366
On June 14 2013 01:04 Sylencia wrote:
Because it's fairly clear that I'm the only one who had thought of Axle that way pretty quickly. I'm still putting him in the possible scum pile though.

Oatsmaster
Blazinghand
Stutters695
VayneAuthority
GravityMan

ShiaoPi
AxleGreaser
Goodkarma


Town->scum order for me is some sort of rough order like this, a lot of them are close though. The fact Vayne is so damn low for a cop claim is pretty retarded though.


Town MVP right here. and he wasn't even town. Nuff said.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
June 16 2013 13:44 GMT
#1403
On June 16 2013 21:00 Blazinghand wrote:
Moral of the story BH was obv town, clearly cagyuth like 90 scums then got mislynched hue

[image loading]
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
ProTech131
FoxeR 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 78
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox618
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0232
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo614
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur384
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 23m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.