• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:12
CEST 08:12
KST 15:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8746 users

[Interview] GSTL NSHoSeo vs StarTale 2013 Season 1

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
March 31 2013 08:47 GMT
#1
(T)ST_Sound
Coach Kim Kwang-bok

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You achieved a victory through an all-kill. Tell us your thoughts.

Sound: I'm really, really happy. I feel like this is the happiest day of my life.

Kim Kwang-bok: Even during the first GSTL season last year, Bomber performed an all-kill against NSHoSeo; I think that we were also able to all-kill them this season because our team was feeling good. At the team house, I joked that we should have Sound go by himself instead of all going out together [since he was going to all-kill], but it feels great to see it actually happen.

Did you personally think that it would be possible, too?

Sound: Yes, I did. I felt that an all-kill would be possible if I just took the first set.

Players such as Sting and SortOf, who don't usually participate in the GSL, are competing in the GSTL. Did this make it harder to prepare for the match?

Kim Kwang-bok: We knew the former NSHoSeo players such as Sting very well. We didn't pay much attention to the foreign players; it's not that we're ignoring them, but we felt that they weren't likely to be sent out. But we were prepared for Sting.

What do you think was the hardest part of today's match?

Sound: I've never faced Swarm Hosts even once before on the new maps, and because I didn't know how to handle them, I had some trouble. Aside from that, there wasn't anything that I found particularly difficult.

What was the factor behind your comeback during Set 2?

The base with the gold minerals is what allowed me to come back. I felt that if I kept trying to harass with Medivacs in the background, I would be able to win a direct engagement, too.

Although you hadn't shown much activity during the past three years, you displayed a great deal of it today.

Sound: I resolved to work hard as I began the switch from Wings of Liberty to Heart of the Swarm, and I think that that's why my results were good.

We'd like to know what you personally think of DMZ, one of the new maps.

Sound: The map distances are short, which I think is good for Terran. Even so, when I look at DMZ as a whole, I think it's a good map for all of the races.

As of right now, StarTale is ranked #1. How high are your goals for this season?

Kim Kwang-bok: We want to achieve 1st place in the Pennant Race. Rather than winning every time, we want to do our best during all of our matches. I want to create an area where our non-ace players can grow.

The individual league will also be starting soon.

Sound: My goal this season is to break through the qualifiers and earn a spot in Code S. If I want an opportunity to take the championship next season, I'll have to advance to Code S.

Do you have any last words that you would like to say?

Kim Kwang-bok: People have called StarTale weak after [PartinG and Squirtle] left; I want to say that it's not because of them that our team is strong, but because of the players that we have right now. StarTale isn't a team that will become weak just because one or two of the players that we're fostering drop out. I'd like people to continue thinking of StarTale as a strong team. I'd also like people to tune into StarTale TV.

Sound: I want to tell my parents that I'm grateful to them for rooting for me all the time. I'd like to thank my team's manager and coaches for believing in me to the end, and I also want to thank Jeong Jae-hee and Jo Geong-ho, my teachers. I want to meet my friends who are currently undergoing military service during some time in the future so that I can buy them something to eat. Finally, I want to thank my team's sponsors, Red Bull, ZOWIE, and Joy Gear, and I hope that a lot of people watch StarTale TV.
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
March 31 2013 08:49 GMT
#2
Feeling exhausted lately so I likely won't be doing any more, someone has to do them though I guess
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
March 31 2013 08:49 GMT
#3
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
March 31 2013 08:49 GMT
#4
Thanks wozzot
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
March 31 2013 09:00 GMT
#5
On March 31 2013 17:49 Gamegene wrote:
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.

I thought you guys were collaborating so this wouldn't happen?

Anyways wozzot yours is better somehow.
wozzot
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1227 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-31 09:28:43
March 31 2013 09:11 GMT
#6
On March 31 2013 18:00 Ruscour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 17:49 Gamegene wrote:
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.

I thought you guys were collaborating so this wouldn't happen?

Anyways wozzot yours is better somehow.

They weren't being done so I felt that I had to do them, my mistake

Mods please close this thread, ty

e: Talking about whose translation is better or worse is pointless and annoying so don't do it, ty

On March 31 2013 18:28 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 17:49 Gamegene wrote:
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.


Be careful, seeker is a very fragile gentleman, he may get a case of the butthurt from reading this.

This means you
(ノ´∀`*)ノ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♪ ♫ (✌゚∀゚)☞ ♪ ♫ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ♫ ♫ (ノ´_ゝ`)ノ彡 ┻━┻
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 31 2013 09:19 GMT
#7
ouch, you got beaten by 3 minutes lol. Good translation regardless though!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
March 31 2013 09:28 GMT
#8
On March 31 2013 17:49 Gamegene wrote:
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.


Be careful, seeker is a very fragile gentleman, he may get a case of the butthurt from reading this.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
petrox
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia320 Posts
March 31 2013 09:31 GMT
#9
thanks for both yours and seeker's efforts.
MCXD
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Australia2738 Posts
March 31 2013 09:41 GMT
#10
Reading both and seeing the differences is pretty cool and gives a more balanced perspective of what's being said. I kinda like it.
Conut
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1026 Posts
March 31 2013 09:41 GMT
#11
On March 31 2013 18:28 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 17:49 Gamegene wrote:
I like this translation more.

Wozzot -1 Seeker - 0. I know ur reading this right nao.

Nice to see that my boi STING got all the other boys running scared.


Be careful, seeker is a very fragile gentleman, he may get a case of the butthurt from reading this.


that gave me a good laugh haha, also thanks for the interview as always
Sc2 always got your back
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
March 31 2013 09:49 GMT
#12
Thanks for all the herd work So! Who has GSTL really?
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
March 31 2013 11:19 GMT
#13
Closing because wozzot wants me to!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3885
Sharp 380
Mong 72
sorry 33
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g8054
WinterStarcraft595
C9.Mang0237
Sick168
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1000
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Shiphtur540
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.