• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:42
CEST 10:42
KST 17:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9232 users

[Interview] SPL Samsung vs STX Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 19 2013 12:28 GMT
#1
(P)STX SouL_Trap

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about bringing your team the victory?

I actually felt that my turn wasn't going to come up today. I was given an opportunity so I was able to finish it off. I feel good.

Why were you performing so poorly?

My practices did not go that well during the resting season. I did practice a lot but it wasn't effective.

Have you been feeling impatient?

It's true that I got impatient. But people around me told me not to get impatient. Instead, people told me I should grab an all kill three times during the all kill format for round five (laughs). They told me that there are times when things go well and times when things go bad.

Your immortal drops were impressive.

A lot of simple scenarios come out from Bifrost. So it's important to pay attention. My situation for today's game was not good. But I was able to grab my victory cause I grabbed the winning hand in the warp prism battle.

Did you earn a lot of confidence through today's victory?

For sure, I do better during practice than I do for televised matches. Today's scenario was that my practice skills came out for my televised matches. This something that makes me happy and something that I think about all the time but when I can pull my own weight, the team becomes really good. I was anxious about today but I was ble to finish it off so I am happy.

This season's goals?

I want to be able to show my skills that I have during my practices. I want to make sure I play satisfactory games even if I lose.

Have you tried HotS?

I haven't tried it yet. I still have time during March so I am focusing on nothing but WoL for now.

Anything else you would like to say?

I think Bear has good luck (laughs). His debut was only three months ago but not only has he already debuted but he is on a two game winning streak. I think he will be able to do better as long as he doesn't lose his principles.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
February 19 2013 12:40 GMT
#2
Trap why have you lost to aLive T_T... Also I would like to see Bear interview it is really surprising that he was not interviewed
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 19 2013 13:56 GMT
#3
I knew Trap would get a win eventually. Having him on my FPL hasn't been the best choice, but still, glad to see him succeed. Shame he had to beat Jangbi though. Not sure what I feel best about, my FPL guys losing or them beating my favorite players. I guess I should root for my favorites, since my FPL team has an atrocious score. Oh well.

Thanks for translating!
Flash | Mvp
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 19 2013 14:22 GMT
#4
Thanks for translating!
Have you tried HotS?
I haven't tried it yet. I still have time during March so I am focusing on nothing but WoL for now.

Somebody should tell him that the Beta is going to shut down on March 1st.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Michaels
Profile Joined August 2010
419 Posts
February 19 2013 14:25 GMT
#5
On February 19 2013 23:22 ACrow wrote:
Thanks for translating!
Show nested quote +
Have you tried HotS?
I haven't tried it yet. I still have time during March so I am focusing on nothing but WoL for now.

Somebody should tell him that the Beta is going to shut down on March 1st.


Public beta
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 19 2013 14:27 GMT
#6
On February 19 2013 23:22 ACrow wrote:
Thanks for translating!
Show nested quote +
Have you tried HotS?
I haven't tried it yet. I still have time during March so I am focusing on nothing but WoL for now.

Somebody should tell him that the Beta is going to shut down on March 1st.

I wonder about that one. Didn't they say they'll give the guys going to IEM a special server or something to practise? I doubt that only the guys going to IEM get to play on that one... that would make no sense, given that they'd only play each other then.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
February 19 2013 14:27 GMT
#7
On February 19 2013 23:25 Michaels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 23:22 ACrow wrote:
Thanks for translating!
Have you tried HotS?
I haven't tried it yet. I still have time during March so I am focusing on nothing but WoL for now.

Somebody should tell him that the Beta is going to shut down on March 1st.


Public beta

Oh I see, the pros get to continue to play on a closed beta? That's good
Get off my lawn, young punks
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
February 19 2013 16:35 GMT
#8
Thanks for the translation !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
SoFrOsTy
Profile Joined December 2011
United States525 Posts
February 19 2013 20:10 GMT
#9
Too bad he doesn't actually have time during march since beta servers turn off on march 1st..... or did that change?
Julyzerg ftw
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
February 19 2013 20:15 GMT
#10
On February 20 2013 05:10 SoFrOsTy wrote:
Too bad he doesn't actually have time during march since beta servers turn off on march 1st..... or did that change?

People that need it for tournament needs will have access. Though I don't know if that means (for example) those preparing for MLG are going to literally have a 30ish player ladder.
Refer to my post.
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 20:16:25
February 19 2013 20:15 GMT
#11
Gonna keep an eye out for Bear. 3 months from new recruit to A teamer in a Kespa team is no easy task.
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
February 19 2013 20:51 GMT
#12
On February 20 2013 05:15 forumtext wrote:
Gonna keep an eye out for Bear. 3 months from new recruit to A teamer in a Kespa team is no easy task.


Ya seriously!
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 19 2013 21:43 GMT
#13
On February 20 2013 05:15 forumtext wrote:
Gonna keep an eye out for Bear. 3 months from new recruit to A teamer in a Kespa team is no easy task.

to world champion, no less
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 19 2013 22:56 GMT
#14
Thanks seeker! Interesting comment about Bear, poor Samsung
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 19 2013 23:01 GMT
#15
Should have interviewed the world champion
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1155
Hyuk 736
Dewaltoss 84
Leta 80
Killer 59
soO 49
Aegong 45
Sharp 35
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
[ Show more ]
Larva 22
Bale 21
Sacsri 11
ZerO 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 122
League of Legends
JimRising 459
Counter-Strike
byalli590
shoxiejesuss511
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g9532
singsing1175
olofmeister1095
ceh9602
Mew2King99
ArmadaUGS49
trigger8
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1147
• Stunt422
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 18m
OSC
13h 18m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.