• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8227 users

[Interview] Code A Ro32 Day 2 2013 GSL Season 1

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 06:58:19
February 19 2013 11:01 GMT
#1
(P)Woongjin Stars_sOs

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

Tell us how you feel about advancing to the third round.

I feel good about advancing cause I luckily won again today.

How did you prepare for the match against Noblesse?

I got almost no practicing done because of Proleague yesterday. So I was thinking about what build orders I was going to do and I decided that going for an immortal rush would be good. I had a feeling that I was going to able to cut off the his army with force fields since Terrans can't maneuver around as much as Zergs but I think I perfected only about half of my intentions.

You did not start off your match well today.

It was more of my hands not being warmed up enough than some sort of condition problem. So I approached game one with the mentality that I was warming up my hands.

You had the advantage for game three but there was a pretty critical moment for a second there.

I'm sure it must have looked that way from the viewers' perspective but I was confident about my 200/200 battle and I told myself that I wasn't going to lose to a Terran so I didn't think I was in that bad of a situation.

Your next opponent will be the winner of teammate Flying vs Stephano. Who do you think will advance?

Honestly, I really don't know. I would like it if Flying hyung could make it up. Mainly because that means regardless of who wins, a Woongjin player would be advancing to Code S. And if Flying hyung loses, there is a good chance that we could end up meeting in the Up/Downs during a game where one of would have to eliminate the other so I really hope he doesn't lose.

Anything else you would like to say?

I am sorry to Noblesse that I had to beat him in order to advance to the next round but I will show a great winning form for round three. I experienced the Up/Downs last season and it was so exhausting. I am going to work hard this season so I don't have to face the Up/Downs again.

(P)MVP_Lure

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

First, tell us how you feel about winning.

I feel good. I think I'm going to feel even better once I win in the third round.

Your opponent today was EffOrt. How did you prepare for today's match?

I practiced mainly through ladder. I had a lot of strategies that I was unable to show in my match vs Jaedong so I didn't have many difficulties preparing for my match against EffOrt.

Did you see the benefits from your Ro48 match today?

During my match against Jaedong, I contemplated a lot about what strategies I was going to use. So I decided by playing my games on ladder. I think it was a relief that I got consecutive ZvP matches.

Your next opponent will be fellow teammate, DongRaeGu.

I still have strategies that I have yet to show (laughs). I hope the maps will come out in my favor. I've already have several instances where I couldn't use the strategies I prepared for since I didn't get the maps that I needed.

Why are you practicing through ladder?

My teammates are all either preparing for their Code A matches or preparing for the HotS transition so I felt bad asking them to help me with practice.

Are you confident enough to advance to Code S?

My final Code A match is going be a PvZ as well so I'm confident. I know that this is my pathway to Code S but it bugs me that I have to play against a fellow teammate and DRG hyung is such a good player so I am worried about whether or not I'll actually make it through.

You also still have the opportunity to get to Code S through the Up/Downs.

Just thinking about the Up/Downs is tiring enough. I really don't want to play in it. And having to prepare for the Up/Downs means even less time to prepare for HotS so I would just really like it if I could just go straight to Code S.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank Shine for helping me with practice this morning. There was a build order that TAiLS hyung recommended to me that I wasn't able to use today. But I still want to thank him for his help. Lastly, I want to thank my family, my older brother, and our sponsors Lotte Chilsung and Razer.

(T)Teamless_aLive

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

You've advanced to the third round of Code A.

I'm more happy about the fact that I beat a hyung that was the most friendly to me and that I beat someone who is capable of teaching me so many things rather than be happy about the fact that I advanced. But I can't help but feel that I am going to have to work even harder in order to beat my third round opponent.

Why did you lose game one?

I wasn't able to drop my supple depots down so I got hurt too much by lings. Also, my micro did not go so well. I was wondering why my army was getting so decimated by just zerglings and so that's when I found out that I hadn't grabbed any upgrades. I got hurt way too badly.

What kind of match were you expecting?

I thought to myself that I would be able to advance through. I tried to win my match against NesTea hyung through mind games rather than by practicing. But as expected, NesTea hyung was one level above me. I was able to win game two because our build orders got interlinked and I told myself to win game three through the basics.

Game three was really fierce.

I didn't know that I was going to win until the very last minute. I thought that he would go for a no pool three hatch play. NesTea hyung committed to a lot of attacks early on so I was expecting the game to progress to late game stage. I was able to change the tide of the game because NesTea hyung failed to maintain his infestors and I harassed a lot with medivacs.

Was there a reason that you saved up so much of your army during the last part of the game?

My army composition was perfect for the kind of scenario the game was put into. But I felt that I would lose them all if I just moved out needlessly. I wasn't able to properly assess the situation. I thought NesTea hyung was in a better position

Your next opponent will be Life.

Honestly, I'm not confident. I always tend to lose focus during late game stages in TvZ so I'm worried. And Life is a player who plays almost perfectly from beginning till end. I guess I might be able to pull something off if the maps come out in my favor. I think I'll have to use my trade mark.

You've been mulling around Code A for three seasons.

The easiest path I can take is to advance to Code S by beating Life. But chances are, I'll probably have to advance through the Up/Downs. I'm already happy enough that I don't have to go through the qualifiers since next season will be HotS.

Anything else you would like to say?

I will work hard to beat Life since I worked hard so that I could be NesTea hyung. I want to dedicate today's victory to Zenio since he helped me with practice. I want to thank supervisor Hwanni for coming with me to the studio today. Lastly, I want to thank my parents for always believing in me.

(P)Woongjin Stars_Flying

[image loading]

Source: This Is Game

For the first time, you've advanced to the third round of Code A with today's victory. How do you feel?

I am so glad that I was able to beat a player like Stephano who is known for being good at ZvP even though I didn't get a lot of practicing done. My next opponent will be sOs and I hope to have a good match with him.

Were you expecting to win today?

There was no guarantee. But I had been performing pretty well lately so I figured I would be able to pull something off after playing our match for a bit.

You were able to win because you responded to his strategies. Where did you put your focus on?

I studied Stephano's VODs as I pondered about which strategy would be the best to use against him but I just ended up deciding what to do as I was playing against him.

Why did you lose game two?

I failed to notice his roaches coming in to attack. I think I let my guard down since I did reduce his number of roaches early on. I had no idea that he was going to macro up even more roaches and move out.

In game three, you decided to go for stargate and then increased the number of your gateways afterwards. Why did you do this?

I didn't have a lot of experience on that map. It was a strategy that I had used against NesTea before and I think it worked well.

Your next opponent will be fellow teammate sOs.

I do want to win but since we're both capable of getting through the Up/Downs even if one of us does get to Code S first, I just want to make sure we have a good match with no hard feelings.

What kind of group would you want if you do end up in the Up/Downs?

I think a group with a lot of Terrans would be comfortable. It's really hard to prepare when there is a good mix of races. So I think I would prefer to just have a group with a lot of players from one race.

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to tell sOs that he and I should try to have a good match together.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
February 19 2013 11:03 GMT
#2
Thanks as always for the translation Seeker ! You're simply awesome !
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
February 19 2013 11:07 GMT
#3
damn. fast as hell like always lol. tyty
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2013 11:12 GMT
#4
Just ridiculously fast. Hoping to see the Lure interview soon, I want to know what he thinks about DRG in the Ro24 :D

Also, sOs pretty scared of the Up&Downs, as should be.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
February 19 2013 11:19 GMT
#5
WTF
That is new record xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 19 2013 13:59 GMT
#6
Thanks for translating again.

Interested to see what Flying has to say, he's been on a tear lately. A bit worried that he'll get lots of anti-fans though, since he keeps beating the favorites; afaik he's beaten Flash and Jaedong recently, and now Stephano.
Flash | Mvp
erby
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
464 Posts
February 19 2013 14:27 GMT
#7
Man, I've heard people say things like Koreans' modesty is fake, but seriously, I really appreciate how respectful they are. Obviously it would be a different experience actually living in Korea but I prefer this attitude over constant BM.

Also, you can continually see how teams really work together and support each other in Proleague. I have a feeling that, especially because they need a translator just to work together, EG-TL doesn't have the same level of cooperation. It might sound silly since Starcraft is really a 1v1 game, but putting together strategies seems like so much of the battle. A lot of people might say that that's dumb because strategies overpower "pure skill and mechanics", but I think that 1) pure skill and mechanics can't win you all the games, 2) most top pro players are on a very high tier with a similar level of skill/mechanics, and 3) you need to be dynamic in the way you play, which means ... strategy!
TeamLiquid Pro Staff@erbytv
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
February 19 2013 15:58 GMT
#8
On February 19 2013 23:27 erby wrote:
Man, I've heard people say things like Koreans' modesty is fake, but seriously, I really appreciate how respectful they are. Obviously it would be a different experience actually living in Korea but I prefer this attitude over constant BM.

Also, you can continually see how teams really work together and support each other in Proleague. I have a feeling that, especially because they need a translator just to work together, EG-TL doesn't have the same level of cooperation. It might sound silly since Starcraft is really a 1v1 game, but putting together strategies seems like so much of the battle. A lot of people might say that that's dumb because strategies overpower "pure skill and mechanics", but I think that 1) pure skill and mechanics can't win you all the games, 2) most top pro players are on a very high tier with a similar level of skill/mechanics, and 3) you need to be dynamic in the way you play, which means ... strategy!

I really don't this comes into play at all... I mean 99% of the line up they send out is Korean so they can work together just fine.

The only foreigners they have in Korea right now on the team HuK, Stephano and Thorzain right? The rest of the team is all Korean they can help each other out just fine when coming up with strategies etc.
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 19 2013 16:46 GMT
#9
On February 20 2013 00:58 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 23:27 erby wrote:
Man, I've heard people say things like Koreans' modesty is fake, but seriously, I really appreciate how respectful they are. Obviously it would be a different experience actually living in Korea but I prefer this attitude over constant BM.

Also, you can continually see how teams really work together and support each other in Proleague. I have a feeling that, especially because they need a translator just to work together, EG-TL doesn't have the same level of cooperation. It might sound silly since Starcraft is really a 1v1 game, but putting together strategies seems like so much of the battle. A lot of people might say that that's dumb because strategies overpower "pure skill and mechanics", but I think that 1) pure skill and mechanics can't win you all the games, 2) most top pro players are on a very high tier with a similar level of skill/mechanics, and 3) you need to be dynamic in the way you play, which means ... strategy!

I really don't this comes into play at all... I mean 99% of the line up they send out is Korean so they can work together just fine.

The only foreigners they have in Korea right now on the team HuK, Stephano and Thorzain right? The rest of the team is all Korean they can help each other out just fine when coming up with strategies etc.


And Jinro :D
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 19 2013 21:44 GMT
#10
yay shy, but poor steph and effort haha
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
a slow decay
Profile Joined January 2013
150 Posts
February 19 2013 22:17 GMT
#11
On February 20 2013 01:46 GTPGlitch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 00:58 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On February 19 2013 23:27 erby wrote:
Man, I've heard people say things like Koreans' modesty is fake, but seriously, I really appreciate how respectful they are. Obviously it would be a different experience actually living in Korea but I prefer this attitude over constant BM.

Also, you can continually see how teams really work together and support each other in Proleague. I have a feeling that, especially because they need a translator just to work together, EG-TL doesn't have the same level of cooperation. It might sound silly since Starcraft is really a 1v1 game, but putting together strategies seems like so much of the battle. A lot of people might say that that's dumb because strategies overpower "pure skill and mechanics", but I think that 1) pure skill and mechanics can't win you all the games, 2) most top pro players are on a very high tier with a similar level of skill/mechanics, and 3) you need to be dynamic in the way you play, which means ... strategy!

I really don't this comes into play at all... I mean 99% of the line up they send out is Korean so they can work together just fine.

The only foreigners they have in Korea right now on the team HuK, Stephano and Thorzain right? The rest of the team is all Korean they can help each other out just fine when coming up with strategies etc.


And Jinro :D

Who is retired and not on their Proleague lineup
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 19 2013 22:45 GMT
#12
On February 20 2013 07:17 a slow decay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2013 01:46 GTPGlitch wrote:
On February 20 2013 00:58 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On February 19 2013 23:27 erby wrote:
Man, I've heard people say things like Koreans' modesty is fake, but seriously, I really appreciate how respectful they are. Obviously it would be a different experience actually living in Korea but I prefer this attitude over constant BM.

Also, you can continually see how teams really work together and support each other in Proleague. I have a feeling that, especially because they need a translator just to work together, EG-TL doesn't have the same level of cooperation. It might sound silly since Starcraft is really a 1v1 game, but putting together strategies seems like so much of the battle. A lot of people might say that that's dumb because strategies overpower "pure skill and mechanics", but I think that 1) pure skill and mechanics can't win you all the games, 2) most top pro players are on a very high tier with a similar level of skill/mechanics, and 3) you need to be dynamic in the way you play, which means ... strategy!

I really don't this comes into play at all... I mean 99% of the line up they send out is Korean so they can work together just fine.

The only foreigners they have in Korea right now on the team HuK, Stephano and Thorzain right? The rest of the team is all Korean they can help each other out just fine when coming up with strategies etc.


And Jinro :D

Who is retired and not on their Proleague lineup


Next season, mark my words

:D

A man can dream~
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2013 22:49 GMT
#13
Emperor Lure showing confidence! I like DRG a lot, but I'm worried that Lure will have a rough time if he has to go through the Up&Downs. If he could beat DRG and go straight into Code S, that would really (or kind of, at least) validate the NSL.
He's been pretty lucky with his matches so far, drawing his best match up three times. Let's see how strong he really is.
AdministratorBreak the chains
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 19 2013 22:53 GMT
#14
Thanks Seeker! Was just looking for the interviews and found this thread lol. Hope the other two interviews also get finished soon
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 20 2013 02:42 GMT
#15
On February 20 2013 07:53 BigFan wrote:
Thanks Seeker! Was just looking for the interviews and found this thread lol. Hope the other two interviews also get finished soon

I was very busy today T-T

I'll try to get to it now.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThePrince
Profile Joined October 2010
Peru331 Posts
February 20 2013 04:48 GMT
#16
Don't worry Seeker!! We love youuu
SK_MC, ST_Parting, STX_Bogus fighting!!! Colossi should shoot nukes and blink.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 20 2013 06:50 GMT
#17
Apologies for the delay but all interviews are now up!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
February 20 2013 06:55 GMT
#18
flying new bonjwa
Everyday Girl's Day~!
Akio00
Profile Joined January 2011
United States98 Posts
February 20 2013 07:20 GMT
#19
Alive future EG-TL? Help from Zenio and Hwanni...
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 20 2013 07:38 GMT
#20
Thanks for the rest of the translations Seeker!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 10m
INu's Battles
14h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 10m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.