• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:26
CEST 06:26
KST 13:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10713 users

[Interview] SPL T1 vs 8th Team Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 19 2013 09:29 GMT
#1
(Z)SK Telecom T1_Sacsri

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about grabbing the victory?

I am so glad that the team is on a two match winning streak. I was hoping to take down TRUE and I'm glad that it was granted.

Your turn did not come up last match.

Even though my turn never came I was still really happy cause our team won by a score of 4-0. The fans were planning on celebrating my birthday but I wasn't able to play so it was disappointing.

Your early attack failed.

I got flustered because he blocked it way easier than I expected him to. But I was still in an advantageous situation. I felt that I was going to win as the game progressed on. My hydralisk timing was also pretty quick. I felt confident that I was going to win because I gathered my army and attacked.

Are you satisfied with your current score?

I could have done better but I've been playing poorly so it is disappointing. I will work hard from here on out so that I can make sure I have a +50% win ratio. I want to grab around a total of fifteen wins.

Are you feeling confident that now you've transitioned to SC2?

Since the transition to SC2, every single gamer has seen an increase in his/her skills. The interface is also simpler so it's easier to play.

The Zerg players on T1 are all doing really well.

It's because we work hard (laughs). Hyuk sunbae sits next to me and he always fine tunes my builds. Back in the days when I was on a losing streak I would have to prepare on my own but my recent results have been really good because of all the help I've been getting.

Anything else you would like to say?

The fans prepared a lot of things for my birthday celebration last match. I wanted to thank them for that. I want to thank the hubaes for helping me with practice. I will work hard so that I can ensure that we go on a three match winning streak.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 19 2013 09:33 GMT
#2
there's a passing resemblance to life
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 19 2013 10:43 GMT
#3
Amazing... I've actually found someone who gets even less love than Dear Oo;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
February 19 2013 10:47 GMT
#4
Sascri! <333
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
February 19 2013 10:56 GMT
#5
On February 19 2013 19:43 Seeker wrote:
Amazing... I've actually found someone who gets even less love than Dear Oo;;


Now, we both know that doesn't work
AdministratorBreak the chains
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 19 2013 13:57 GMT
#6
On February 19 2013 19:43 Seeker wrote:
Amazing... I've actually found someone who gets even less love than Dear Oo;;


The Trap interview only has two posts so far. Might have a new winner?

Thanks for translating either way.
Flash | Mvp
GTPGlitch
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
5061 Posts
February 19 2013 16:45 GMT
#7
SKT Luv <3
Jo Byung Se #1 fan | CJ_Rush(reborn) fan | Liquid'Jinro(ret) fan | Liquid'Taeja fan | oGsTheSuperNada fan | Iris[gm](ret) fan |
herokiller_
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
92 Posts
February 19 2013 16:53 GMT
#8
it's RSSS instead of FBB now
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
February 19 2013 21:13 GMT
#9
Great to see some momentum for SKT after the abysmal last round.
Also QQ Fantasy
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 19 2013 22:58 GMT
#10
Thanks for the interview!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
DekkuM
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States149 Posts
February 19 2013 23:03 GMT
#11
Is Hyuk still active or is he coach now?
MUD: staticchaos.mudhosting.net:1982
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta71
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft624
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox704
C9.Mang0270
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE87
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick778
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota276
League of Legends
• Lourlo1075
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 34m
Online Event
6h 34m
FEL
11h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.