• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

[Interview] SPL Woongjin vs KT Round 3 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 16 2013 10:12 GMT
#1
(T)Woongjin Stars_BrAvO

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

I feel so good because it had been a while since I had grabbed a victory at YongSan.

How did you prepare for your game against Crazy?

I focused on deciphering his patterns and styles by studying his VODs. I felt at peace since Crazy played just like he always does for today.

Why do you always have such a stern expression when you're sitting in the booth?

The uniform's a little tight. We used to wear training suits but we switched them up last year and I don't like them anymore. They're not comfortable (laughs). Also, my head's bigger than the others. My headset is so tight that I feel like there's no blood rushing through my head (laughs). So, as the game progresses to the late game stage, my expression gets sterner and sterner.

You hadn't played a TvZ in a while.

One time, I got through the GSL qualifiers while playing nothing but TvZ. I don't do well in that much up during practice but for some reason, I make good results for televised matches so I always have confidence.

Lately, the team's atmosphere has been really good.

Ever since we've moved, the A roster players and the B roster players have all been living together. Thanks to that, we progress together and have better practices since we're all squished in there. I think that kind of thing really helps our team make good results.

Your team has a lot of Terrans but Woongjin Stars only uses you and Light. Any pressure?

I always approach all my games with the mentality that I am representing our team's Terrans so I tell myself that I need to do well. I don't feel any pressure.

What did you focus on in today's game?

I noticed that a lot of Terrans try to kill the Zerg before the game clock reaches the eighteen minute mark on Neo Arkanoid. In my case, I just keep up the pressure until the eighteen minute mark and then afterwards I just overrun my opponent with everything I've got so that the game will progress my way.

It seems like Woongjin players studying VODs has increased lately.

The players will either search for the VODs themselves or the coaches will help us find them sometimes. Every time we study VODs, all the players that play the same race will converse together and give each other advice. Thanks to that, we see a lot of positive effects with our synergy.

All season long, you haven't won against a Protoss.

Last season, I was able to finally beat a Protoss toward the last minute so for this season, I want to hurry up and grab a Protoss win already. Honestly though, I'm not confident in my TvP (laughs).

Anything else you would like to say?

I want to thank the head coach and the coach for sending me out because they believed in me. Light hyung was sick so he couldn't make it to the studio. That effected me greatly. Light hyung always plays a tutor role right before the match begins but this time I really noticed the difference since he wasn't there. I hope he gets better quickly. I want to thank my parents and my relatives for always cheering me on. I want to thank SuperNova, GanZi, Mvp, MMA, Ryung, Heart, and Miya hyungs for always giving me pointers and helping me out big time. If I ever get to meet them later on, I will repay their kindness by treating them to a delicious meal (laughs). Lastly, I want to thank Kim Han Saem and Mekia for helping me with practice.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
February 16 2013 10:33 GMT
#2
Thanks for translating. Also, I like that photo.
Flash | Mvp
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
February 16 2013 10:35 GMT
#3
So fast! Thank you Seeker!
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
Kergy
Profile Joined December 2010
Peru2011 Posts
February 16 2013 10:36 GMT
#4
oh honsin you so qt

get him clothes that fit ffs -_-
Everyday Girl's Day~!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 16 2013 10:40 GMT
#5
wow, talk about a good list of (mostly) terran players to get tips from! Thanks as usual Seeker!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 16 2013 10:40 GMT
#6
Why do you always have such a stern expression when you're sitting in the booth?

The uniform's a little tight. We used to wear training suits but we switched them up last year and I don't like them anymore. They're not comfortable (laughs). Also, my head's bigger than the others. My headset is so tight that I feel like there's no blood rushing through my head (laughs). So, as the game progresses to the late game stage, my expression gets sterner and sterner.

LOL, best question and answer in quite a while!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
February 16 2013 10:44 GMT
#7
wow they really asked about woongjin terran
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
February 16 2013 10:48 GMT
#8
Bravo has a lot of eSF terran friends. Majorly in Azubu and Axiom.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Glioburd
Profile Joined April 2008
France1911 Posts
February 16 2013 11:03 GMT
#9
Bravo (T)BrAvO !
"You should hate loosing, but you should never fear defeat." NaDa.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
February 16 2013 11:07 GMT
#10
hahaha poor hon_sin and his uniform!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
February 16 2013 11:24 GMT
#11
He played absolutely brilliantly today, he deserved the interview!
Jaedong & Faker
Acronysis
Profile Joined November 2011
872 Posts
February 16 2013 20:33 GMT
#12
Fun BrAvO picture =) Pretty sick friends to get advice from too! No wonder he can pull out such sick plays.

Gogo Woongjin stars!
The multiplying villanies of man do swarm upon him.
iMrising
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1099 Posts
February 16 2013 20:35 GMT
#13
That smile makes me regret putting him on my anti-team
ah screw the FPL, nice interview!
$O$ | soO
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 17 2013 04:16 GMT
#14
Light's sick again? Man, poor guy--and he's so good, too. Hope he gets better. Congratulations to Bravo, he is sick in a good way!
jjakji fan
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1132
ComeBackTV 940
SteadfastSC483
TaKeTV 479
LamboSC2387
IndyStarCraft 163
Rex115
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 483
LamboSC2 387
mouzHeroMarine 284
IndyStarCraft 163
ProTech151
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 83
BRAT_OK 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32672
Shuttle 1566
EffOrt 895
Light 671
Mini 592
Soma 472
firebathero 284
Rush 212
Snow 191
ZerO 161
[ Show more ]
hero 94
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 54
sorry 53
Killer 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 20
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 17
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7008
qojqva1758
Dendi920
420jenkins157
Counter-Strike
fl0m1342
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2038
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 209
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1743
B2W.Neo983
Beastyqt464
FrodaN313
ArmadaUGS198
Hui .196
KnowMe147
QueenE100
Mew2King84
Trikslyr61
Dewaltoss49
C9.Mang039
ToD33
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• FirePhoenix15
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3001
• TFBlade1216
Other Games
• imaqtpie337
• Shiphtur237
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 19m
Stellar Fest
20h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.