• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

Themed Game Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 08 2013 15:50 GMT
#26
/in
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 12 2013 00:27 GMT
#147
[image loading]
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 12 2013 00:32 GMT
#149
There's 4 mafia, right? If so, the op is wrong.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 12 2013 00:37 GMT
#151
On February 12 2013 09:33 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 09:32 Crossfire99 wrote:
There's 4 mafia, right? If so, the op is wrong.


It says 4

[image loading]
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#199
Hi guys! This game is going to be a blast.

Are each days "themes/games/whatever you want to call them" 1-shot? For example is there a possibility of getting pick your poison again?

I'm not sure which poison I want yet because the answer depends on GreY's answer lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 00:17 GMT
#201
Wait why am I being voted for?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 00:22 GMT
#210
On February 13 2013 09:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:17 Crossfire99 wrote:
Wait why am I being voted for?


RNG's a bitch

Dude, I know. I am scum and you caught me. You should lynch me.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 00:29 GMT
#215
On February 13 2013 09:28 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:22 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:18 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:17 Crossfire99 wrote:
Wait why am I being voted for?


RNG's a bitch

Dude, I know. I am scum and you caught me. You should lynch me.

LETS FIND OUT IF YOU ARE SCUM REAL QUICK


ARE YOU GOING TO LURK AND PRETEND ITS "RL ISSUES" AND ALL THAT OTHER STUFF?

A YES/NO ANSWER IS SUFFICIENT

Yes. I have real life issues and I am leaving now never to reappear. Lynch me for it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 03:28 GMT
#267
Now that GreY answered my question and I know that pick your poison is only happening today, I definitely want instant majority lynch. It's the best option.

On February 13 2013 12:13 gonzaw wrote:
You know, all the PYP things relate to lynching, so we know there' a lynch next cycle.
Thus we know only these games can take place tomorrow:

Witchcraft
Election
Chrono trigger
Looney thing
Whose line


Nice to know. I want Whose Line!
I want to perform a Hoedown.

So the hilarious thing is as much as I loved WLIIA mafia, I'm glad I died when I did because I actually didn't want to do the hoedown lol.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 03:54 GMT
#285
On February 13 2013 12:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:33 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Nice try moving goalposts mr oats

unless you have something more to say I think my case stands for itself


I don't really...see a case?

His reasoning isn't necessarily bad, it just differs from yours.


Look, think about your thought process as a townie when you evaluated the three options. You probably rejected the Secret Ballot out of hand barring some weird circumstances because it takes information away from town, then you thought about Mayoral and Instant Majority. Thinking about the strengths and drawbacks of both, you'd note that Mayoral elections produce a different kind of discussion than lynch votes (not necessarily better or worse) and the actual vote itself tends to be about who says they'll use the lynch on whom and who you have a town-read on. Instant Majority sounds dangerous but actually buts the scum under a lot of pressure assuming nobody gets dumb and jumps the gun on the hammer.

But what you don't think about, and I'm certain nobody town aligned thinks about as a main reason not to use mayoral, is the possibility of making a scum player mayor. It's a risk of mayoral, but it's not the reason you wouldn't run it-- after all, if what the mayor does is pick who gets lynched, picking a scum player to be mayor isn't a huge risk. We're not giving powers to the scumteam, and in fact, having a scum under that spotlight could be very helpful to town. From a townie perspective, which any townie will have, you probably want instant majority because it's simple and lets you lynch someone. You want your vote to do something and you want to put pressure on the scum. You don't reject mayoral because a scum might get elected-- this might actually be the best outcome short of a townie get elected and lynching scum. You reject mayoral because instant majority is better and gives you more power to hunt scum.

Oats came into this giving reasoning that comes from a mindset not of townie scumhunting, but of scum shirking responsibility and blending in, and thinking fearfully.

I thought this was pretty obvious, guys

Wow, you really thought about this bh. But I don't agree with your vote because being honest I didn't think of a lot of what you said about mayoral election. For example, I thought that a mayoral election would be bad if we elected scum, but you just pointed out why that could be really good. Oats just vocalized some of those thoughts and you attacked him for it. That doesn't make him scum, just someone who didn't think about it in the same way you did.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 04:02 GMT
#294
On February 13 2013 13:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
I am basing them/it off his posting.

So does me giving BH a town read alignment indicative?

What about his posting, though? Why is it townie?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 21:29 GMT
#472
Blazing, do you think gonzaw is scummier than oats?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 21:40 GMT
#475
On February 14 2013 06:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 06:20 austinmcc wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:17 Blazinghand wrote:
just to be clear: gonzaw is being profoundly useless acting like scum weird posts doesn't make sense blah blah you get the point

You keep inducing people to make weird comments. Oats before, now DI saying he'd sheep your vote without providing ANY explanation himself or waiting to see what your explanation was.

I thought perhaps he had a voting restriction and couldn't be the first voter on someone, but he started off voting Crossfire99, so he seems able to drop the first vote.

zzz, I called gonzo out for the exact same stuff 6 hours ago already.

DO YOU THINK HE HAS REAL LIFE ISSUES!?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 21:43 GMT
#478
On February 14 2013 06:41 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 06:40 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:20 austinmcc wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:17 Blazinghand wrote:
just to be clear: gonzaw is being profoundly useless acting like scum weird posts doesn't make sense blah blah you get the point

You keep inducing people to make weird comments. Oats before, now DI saying he'd sheep your vote without providing ANY explanation himself or waiting to see what your explanation was.

I thought perhaps he had a voting restriction and couldn't be the first voter on someone, but he started off voting Crossfire99, so he seems able to drop the first vote.

zzz, I called gonzo out for the exact same stuff 6 hours ago already.

DO YOU THINK HE HAS REAL LIFE ISSUES!?

OH JUST LIKE YOU OR DO YOU LURK BY CHOICE THIS GAME?

i'm done with all caps, lol. nah, I didn't lurk by choice. I was away from the computer all day today, so deal with it.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 21:47 GMT
#482
On February 14 2013 06:45 austinmcc wrote:
(Read that as "not," I had to stretch for it)

Seriously, what's your deal man? Is this some sort of post restriction or something?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 22:20 GMT
#486
On February 14 2013 06:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
He's actually just practicing for WLIIA.

Well I don't know of any game like that in WLIIA. You will have to enlighten me on something though. Zealously you call many people scum all game.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99

On February 13 2013 10:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
This just in, randombum is scum.

Because he didn't say hi.

On February 13 2013 12:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well, I dont think mayor is necessarily good because its not worth the risk IMO.
If we vote in scum, We will defiantly not get a scum lynch tomorrow, and also, it basically kills discussion.


your reasons are bad

you are scum

##unvote
##vote Oatsmaster

This man seems to speak the truth.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster

On February 13 2013 21:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also also, marv is scum.

On February 13 2013 23:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
I would also totally like to lynch gonzaw.

4 posts in the game so far and they were all useless go-figure stuff, and no intention to figure anything out shown anywhere.

And you provided little reasoning for these votes (and say you aren't trolling + Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
All aboard the Crossfire wagon choo choo!

*Waits for somebody to call this wagon retarded*

Yeah, maybe we should cut out the trolliness. Except Dandel, he is allowed to capslock entire game and be confirmed town in my book.

I'M NOT TROLLING

On February 13 2013 21:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also I'm not trolling.

). But the thing is I don't recall you doing anything like this in mtg. Came in with questions, not accusations of scum with barely any reasoning. Do explain why you act like this.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 23:08 GMT
#491
On February 14 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 07:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
He's actually just practicing for WLIIA.

Well I don't know of any game like that in WLIIA. You will have to enlighten me on something though. Zealously you call many people scum all game.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99

On February 13 2013 10:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
This just in, randombum is scum.

Because he didn't say hi.

On February 13 2013 12:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well, I dont think mayor is necessarily good because its not worth the risk IMO.
If we vote in scum, We will defiantly not get a scum lynch tomorrow, and also, it basically kills discussion.


your reasons are bad

you are scum

##unvote
##vote Oatsmaster

This man seems to speak the truth.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster

On February 13 2013 21:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also also, marv is scum.

On February 13 2013 23:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
I would also totally like to lynch gonzaw.

4 posts in the game so far and they were all useless go-figure stuff, and no intention to figure anything out shown anywhere.

And you provided little reasoning for these votes (and say you aren't trolling + Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
All aboard the Crossfire wagon choo choo!

*Waits for somebody to call this wagon retarded*

Yeah, maybe we should cut out the trolliness. Except Dandel, he is allowed to capslock entire game and be confirmed town in my book.

I'M NOT TROLLING

On February 13 2013 21:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also I'm not trolling.

). But the thing is I don't recall you doing anything like this in mtg. Came in with questions, not accusations of scum with barely any reasoning. Do explain why you act like this.

One of us played in WLIIA, one of us didn't.

One of us understands the term "joke", one of us doesn't.


I act like this, not only because I can.
But mostly.
There is a sense though.
Trolling, I am not.
All will be unraveled in due time.

Zealously, I have written in the postgame of MTG my plan, already.
Reading them, you seemingly did not.
That plan there, was not a joke.

Oh I forgot about this post. + Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2013 04:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think hydras work pretty well in this mode. More players, but not too many actual decks, lol.


Anyways I personally detirmined this:
The more effort i put into games, the less fun I have.
I put the most effort into this game than, like, ever before (I blame acro for making me feel bad whenever i was slacking off). Incidentially, it was also the least fun in many ways.
Even though I was really hyped and excited about the setup.

So henceforth, I shall aim to not put any effort whatsoever into my games.
Maybe mafia will get fun again then. Worth a try.

I hope it works for you and you have fun because we play mafia to have fun. I just ask that you put in a teensy bit more work and at least give a reason if you think someone is scum. I see you did that for gonzaw, so hopefully that shouldn't be too much work for you. I really do hope you have fun this game.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 13 2013 23:16 GMT
#495
On February 14 2013 08:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 08:08 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 14 2013 07:43 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 14 2013 07:20 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
He's actually just practicing for WLIIA.

Well I don't know of any game like that in WLIIA. You will have to enlighten me on something though. Zealously you call many people scum all game.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99

On February 13 2013 10:22 Dandel Ion wrote:
This just in, randombum is scum.

Because he didn't say hi.

On February 13 2013 12:34 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 12:04 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 13 2013 12:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Well, I dont think mayor is necessarily good because its not worth the risk IMO.
If we vote in scum, We will defiantly not get a scum lynch tomorrow, and also, it basically kills discussion.


your reasons are bad

you are scum

##unvote
##vote Oatsmaster

This man seems to speak the truth.

##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster

On February 13 2013 21:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also also, marv is scum.

On February 13 2013 23:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
I would also totally like to lynch gonzaw.

4 posts in the game so far and they were all useless go-figure stuff, and no intention to figure anything out shown anywhere.

And you provided little reasoning for these votes (and say you aren't trolling + Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:31 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
All aboard the Crossfire wagon choo choo!

*Waits for somebody to call this wagon retarded*

Yeah, maybe we should cut out the trolliness. Except Dandel, he is allowed to capslock entire game and be confirmed town in my book.

I'M NOT TROLLING

On February 13 2013 21:11 Dandel Ion wrote:
Also I'm not trolling.

). But the thing is I don't recall you doing anything like this in mtg. Came in with questions, not accusations of scum with barely any reasoning. Do explain why you act like this.

One of us played in WLIIA, one of us didn't.

One of us understands the term "joke", one of us doesn't.


I act like this, not only because I can.
But mostly.
There is a sense though.
Trolling, I am not.
All will be unraveled in due time.

Zealously, I have written in the postgame of MTG my plan, already.
Reading them, you seemingly did not.
That plan there, was not a joke.

Oh I forgot about this post. + Show Spoiler +
On February 07 2013 04:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
I think hydras work pretty well in this mode. More players, but not too many actual decks, lol.


Anyways I personally detirmined this:
The more effort i put into games, the less fun I have.
I put the most effort into this game than, like, ever before (I blame acro for making me feel bad whenever i was slacking off). Incidentially, it was also the least fun in many ways.
Even though I was really hyped and excited about the setup.

So henceforth, I shall aim to not put any effort whatsoever into my games.
Maybe mafia will get fun again then. Worth a try.

I hope it works for you and you have fun because we play mafia to have fun. I just ask that you put in a teensy bit more work and at least give a reason if you think someone is scum. I see you did that for gonzaw, so hopefully that shouldn't be too much work for you. I really do hope you have fun this game.

I decline.
When I say no effort, I mean no effort.

What I wrote on gonzaw, it was already too much, it seems.
I must buckle down, and do less.
Thanks for reminding me.

I hope whatever you decide to do you have fun doing it, but just remember that your play impacts how fun the game is for other people. That is definitely something you should know from mtg. I ask that you at least think about that, and play with that in mind however you decide to play (hopefully with a teensy bit of effort).
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 01:02 GMT
#519
On February 14 2013 06:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
Blazing, do you think gonzaw is scummier than oats?


at this moment yes. if oats was scummier i'd have my vote on him. there's no possible town reason gonzaw would act like he's acting

On February 14 2013 09:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Gonzaw not being very direct. But this most recent posting is town gonzaw, as opposed to scum gonzaw. I'm amenable to an oats lynch instead of a gonzaw lynch.

On February 14 2013 09:57 Blazinghand wrote:
actually yes nope and nope

gonzaw's listy posting is more like town. he's still the best lynch cause he entered this game playing like scum gonzaw and changed to town gonzaw after i called him out so like that's pretty suspicious

Uh...which is it? Is he scum or town? Or should I just wait another hour and he'll be back to being town.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 14 2013 01:13 GMT
#533
On February 14 2013 10:02 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 10:02 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On February 14 2013 06:29 Crossfire99 wrote:
Blazing, do you think gonzaw is scummier than oats?


at this moment yes. if oats was scummier i'd have my vote on him. there's no possible town reason gonzaw would act like he's acting

On February 14 2013 09:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Gonzaw not being very direct. But this most recent posting is town gonzaw, as opposed to scum gonzaw. I'm amenable to an oats lynch instead of a gonzaw lynch.

On February 14 2013 09:57 Blazinghand wrote:
actually yes nope and nope

gonzaw's listy posting is more like town. he's still the best lynch cause he entered this game playing like scum gonzaw and changed to town gonzaw after i called him out so like that's pretty suspicious

Uh...which is it? Is he scum or town? Or should I just wait another hour and he'll be back to being town.


wow you're literally bad

I'm trying to understand your thought process. You begin with the same premise, gonzaw's most recent posting is townie, but then come to 2 different conclusions (lynch oats and lynch gonzaw) in the span of an hour. I want to know why you changed your mind.
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 537
SteadfastSC 261
ProTech127
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5547
Dendi1153
420jenkins178
Counter-Strike
fl0m3408
Fnx 621
x6flipin209
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz24
Other Games
singsing2124
Liquid`RaSZi900
hiko702
B2W.Neo548
dupreeh365
crisheroes340
ceh9333
Khaldor247
TKL 246
Livibee194
Pyrionflax167
Hui .160
Trikslyr91
QueenE82
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV297
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1587
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
42m
The PondCast
18h 42m
INu's Battles
19h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.