• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:53
CEST 20:53
KST 03:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8621 users

[Interview] SPL KT vs SouL Round 1 2012-2013

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 05:50:52
January 01 2013 05:26 GMT
#1
(Z)KT Rolster_Crazy-Hydra

[image loading]

Source: Daily eSports

How do you feel about winning?

Ending the year on a good note made me feel good. I even got the honor of doing an interview so I am happy.

Did you not get a chance to do interviews last season?

Not a lot. It's because even though I won a lot, those victories didn't really hold much of an impact. When I was winning the team was losing. So for the upcoming season, I switched my ID to just Crazy. And just like my name suggests, I tried to play my game today as if a crazy person was behind the computer.

Has anything changed for this upcoming season?

I am trying to change my game style to a more aggressive one. I see that I am kind of greedy but if I want to be satisfied with myself then I need to practice more. I want to have a good record for 2013. I also will show fun games.

You grabbed hyvaa on Tal'Darim.

Up till now, I hadn't really beaten that many players through an aggressive build order. Rather, I tried to beat them with persistence.

Round 2 will be KotH style.

Practice all three race match ups is going well. If I get sent out I want to practice even more and grab a good record. I think I can do well.

How many wins do you think you'll take this season?

I feel like I should try to grab at least twenty victories. I should try to get at least one more victory than last season right?

Secret to KT Rolster being first?

I think we've been doing well since our we're number one celebration after winning against Samsung (laughs). My teammates are all kinds of skilled. BarrackS had a chance to get sent out as the sixth man but we ended up winning before he could get sent out. I'm sure he'll do well the next chance he receives.

Anything else you would like to say?

Today's concept was all about speed. The game, the interview, I tried to do everything with speed. I hope the fans all have a happy new year. Lastly, I want to thank my teammates on a job well done and the coaching staff.

A 2013 wish you want to come true?

I want a girlfriend (laughs).



P.S. if you've got time, could you guys check out my 100th interview translation thread celebration blog? http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=390801
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
January 01 2013 05:31 GMT
#2
No love for CH lol...
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Mistletoes
Profile Joined December 2012
50 Posts
January 01 2013 05:31 GMT
#3
If he introduces himself as Crazy first, then his 2013 wish may come true!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 01 2013 05:37 GMT
#4
Thanks for translation! Best part is the end lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 05:39:46
January 01 2013 05:39 GMT
#5
Crazy = berserker Zerg . CH I bet you will get a gf once you stop playing starcraft that is ... haha anyway Craziest of the Crazy Hydra you will lead KT to Victory.


Edited to : Thank you seeker for the interview
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 01 2013 05:44 GMT
#6
"So for the upcoming season, I put a Crazy in front of my ID. And just like my name suggests, I tried to play my game today as if a crazy person was behind the computer."

This doesn't really make sense. He seems to have just changed his name from Crazy_Hydra to Crazy.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 01 2013 05:46 GMT
#7
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.
Shadow_Dog
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada427 Posts
January 01 2013 05:50 GMT
#8
On January 01 2013 14:46 Dodgin wrote:
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.


Why, I think they should be able to if they want to. Like almost all of 8th changed their IDs, Jaedong changed his ID. I don't see what the big deal is.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 01 2013 05:51 GMT
#9
On January 01 2013 14:44 GolemMadness wrote:
"So for the upcoming season, I put a Crazy in front of my ID. And just like my name suggests, I tried to play my game today as if a crazy person was behind the computer."

This doesn't really make sense. He seems to have just changed his name from Crazy_Hydra to Crazy.

My bad. I fixed it.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Confuse
Profile Joined October 2009
2238 Posts
January 01 2013 05:58 GMT
#10
crazyhydra, girls aren't that great. go for #1 proleague ranking instead : ]

nice interview as always!

If we fear what we do not understand, then why is ignorance bliss?
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 01 2013 05:59 GMT
#11
On January 01 2013 14:51 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 14:44 GolemMadness wrote:
"So for the upcoming season, I put a Crazy in front of my ID. And just like my name suggests, I tried to play my game today as if a crazy person was behind the computer."

This doesn't really make sense. He seems to have just changed his name from Crazy_Hydra to Crazy.

My bad. I fixed it.


No worries!
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
January 01 2013 05:59 GMT
#12
Thanks Seeker!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
January 01 2013 06:00 GMT
#13
d'awww he wants a girl friend
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
S_SienZ
Profile Joined September 2011
1878 Posts
January 01 2013 06:04 GMT
#14
Gets to hang out with Flash all the time and wants a girlfriend...

guess the grass is always greener on the other side lol
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 06:06:37
January 01 2013 06:05 GMT
#15
On January 01 2013 14:50 Shadow_Dog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 14:46 Dodgin wrote:
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.


Why, I think they should be able to if they want to. Like almost all of 8th changed their IDs, Jaedong changed his ID. I don't see what the big deal is.


Because:

1. TLPD links to their old ID, confusing people who see them TLPDized on the forums, Liquipedia also lists their old ID for many players. How are you going to know who to look up if you see Cure on the screen, if all his information is under Speed on liquipedia/tlpd?

2. Calling a player something different than you have for years is annoying and unnecessary

3. The players will lose fans by changing their ID, to people who don't follow the scene very closely they know a player by his ID, not his looks or name. ( in the case of Koreans at least ) If you change your ID suddenly It's like a new player instead of someone you thought you knew, of course for the people who follow the scene closely It's not a big deal but casual fans are important too. I actually don't know all the new ID's of the Team 8 players off hand, especially if they were lesser known before they changed it. Alone changed his ID to True or Savage or something, the casters in Proleague didn't even know what to call him. You don't want an identity crisis with your players. The biggest thing is building a fanbase is harder when you change your ID often, how many people are going to know who Team 8's Cure is? They might know Speed because of his games in the past, but he's not notable enough to know that he changed his ID unless you specifically looked it up.

4. Usually they change it to something worse than it was previously, baby to ty, wooki to p7gab, bogus to innovation, jaehoon to argo.

5. The Korean fans know the players by their names and not their ID's, this is why It's not a big deal for them to change their ID. But, foreign fans are not the same way and will latch onto an ID and build a players identity around. For example, the Bogus, man Meme that Major started on SOTG. I feel like when Koreans change their ID they just do it because they're bored or something, there's no real reason for it.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 01 2013 06:13 GMT
#16
On January 01 2013 15:04 S_SienZ wrote:
Gets to hang out with Flash all the time and wants a girlfriend...

guess the grass is always greener on the other side lol


Flash cannot produce baby......
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Shadow_Dog
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada427 Posts
January 01 2013 07:44 GMT
#17
On January 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 14:50 Shadow_Dog wrote:
On January 01 2013 14:46 Dodgin wrote:
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.


Why, I think they should be able to if they want to. Like almost all of 8th changed their IDs, Jaedong changed his ID. I don't see what the big deal is.


Because:

1. TLPD links to their old ID, confusing people who see them TLPDized on the forums, Liquipedia also lists their old ID for many players. How are you going to know who to look up if you see Cure on the screen, if all his information is under Speed on liquipedia/tlpd?

2. Calling a player something different than you have for years is annoying and unnecessary

3. The players will lose fans by changing their ID, to people who don't follow the scene very closely they know a player by his ID, not his looks or name. ( in the case of Koreans at least ) If you change your ID suddenly It's like a new player instead of someone you thought you knew, of course for the people who follow the scene closely It's not a big deal but casual fans are important too. I actually don't know all the new ID's of the Team 8 players off hand, especially if they were lesser known before they changed it. Alone changed his ID to True or Savage or something, the casters in Proleague didn't even know what to call him. You don't want an identity crisis with your players. The biggest thing is building a fanbase is harder when you change your ID often, how many people are going to know who Team 8's Cure is? They might know Speed because of his games in the past, but he's not notable enough to know that he changed his ID unless you specifically looked it up.

4. Usually they change it to something worse than it was previously, baby to ty, wooki to p7gab, bogus to innovation, jaehoon to argo.

5. The Korean fans know the players by their names and not their ID's, this is why It's not a big deal for them to change their ID. But, foreign fans are not the same way and will latch onto an ID and build a players identity around. For example, the Bogus, man Meme that Major started on SOTG. I feel like when Koreans change their ID they just do it because they're bored or something, there's no real reason for it.


tlpd, liquipedia, etc. should get with the times then.
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
January 01 2013 07:48 GMT
#18
Someone get this man a GF!
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
Goldfish
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 10:26:00
January 01 2013 10:25 GMT
#19
On January 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 14:50 Shadow_Dog wrote:
On January 01 2013 14:46 Dodgin wrote:
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.


Why, I think they should be able to if they want to. Like almost all of 8th changed their IDs, Jaedong changed his ID. I don't see what the big deal is.


Because:

1. TLPD links to their old ID, confusing people who see them TLPDized on the forums, Liquipedia also lists their old ID for many players. How are you going to know who to look up if you see Cure on the screen, if all his information is under Speed on liquipedia/tlpd?

2. Calling a player something different than you have for years is annoying and unnecessary

3. The players will lose fans by changing their ID, to people who don't follow the scene very closely they know a player by his ID, not his looks or name. ( in the case of Koreans at least ) If you change your ID suddenly It's like a new player instead of someone you thought you knew, of course for the people who follow the scene closely It's not a big deal but casual fans are important too. I actually don't know all the new ID's of the Team 8 players off hand, especially if they were lesser known before they changed it. Alone changed his ID to True or Savage or something, the casters in Proleague didn't even know what to call him. You don't want an identity crisis with your players. The biggest thing is building a fanbase is harder when you change your ID often, how many people are going to know who Team 8's Cure is? They might know Speed because of his games in the past, but he's not notable enough to know that he changed his ID unless you specifically looked it up.

4. Usually they change it to something worse than it was previously, baby to ty, wooki to p7gab, bogus to innovation, jaehoon to argo.

5. The Korean fans know the players by their names and not their ID's, this is why It's not a big deal for them to change their ID. But, foreign fans are not the same way and will latch onto an ID and build a players identity around. For example, the Bogus, man Meme that Major started on SOTG. I feel like when Koreans change their ID they just do it because they're bored or something, there's no real reason for it.


This is one of the reasons why I'm sad that Tossgirl retired.

She switched to Terran but still kept the name Tossgirl... like a boss!

Of course, Tossgirl hasn't done really well for a while (in SC in general) but in SC2, she could have restored her passion and became a bonjwa (totally).

I think the problem was she had no rival (she became Tossgirl because she wanted to take out her sister and her rival... ZergGirl!).
https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsServerFeedback/feedback/details/741495/biggest-explorer-annoyance-automatic-sorting-windows-7-server-2008-r2-and-vista#details Allow Disable Auto Arrange in Windows 7+
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 01 2013 11:18 GMT
#20
On January 01 2013 15:05 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 14:50 Shadow_Dog wrote:
On January 01 2013 14:46 Dodgin wrote:
God damn it Kespa players, stop changing your ID.


Why, I think they should be able to if they want to. Like almost all of 8th changed their IDs, Jaedong changed his ID. I don't see what the big deal is.


Because:

but kespa players hardly care about the foreign scene, or so we're led to believe
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1935
RotterdaM920
TaKeTV 359
IndyStarCraft 200
SteadfastSC94
ZombieGrub59
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1935
RotterdaM 920
ByuN 331
IndyStarCraft 200
MaxPax 172
RuFF_SC2 117
SteadfastSC 94
UpATreeSC 65
ZombieGrub59
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3009
Shuttle 599
Dewaltoss 91
910 76
Zeus 73
Mind 69
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 16
Dota 2
qojqva3477
Counter-Strike
fl0m6009
pashabiceps1278
Fnx 670
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4282
Liquid`Hasu407
Other Games
singsing2015
Beastyqt794
ceh9471
mouzStarbuck326
C9.Mang0151
ToD51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 155
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV456
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur317
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.