• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:41
CEST 04:41
KST 11:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7609 users

Paranoia Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 02:32 GMT
#104
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 03:27 GMT
#106
On November 28 2012 12:05 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 11:32 DarthPunk wrote:
I would play. But I am scared of this many good players.

/obs


Yes, I know I am scary


Wasn't counting you debears You are hapa lite remember. And I ain't scared of Hapa.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 23:24 GMT
#127
/in

BAYLIFE
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 23:34 GMT
#129
On November 29 2012 08:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 08:24 DarthPunk wrote:
/in

BAYLIFE

BAYLIFE
*brofist*


LOL
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 28 2012 23:56 GMT
#133
On November 29 2012 08:54 Keirathi wrote:
/replacement


If I sniped your /in you can take my spot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 00:02 GMT
#136
On November 29 2012 09:00 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 29 2012 08:58 Keirathi wrote:
On November 29 2012 08:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 29 2012 08:54 Keirathi wrote:
/replacement


If I sniped your /in you can take my spot.

No no. I'm playing in Chrono and PlanetSide 2 just came out last week, or I would have /in'd yesterday. Mabye if I do /replacement I'll actually play the game on my own without having the time commitment

Every time I /obs, I end up getting lazy and just not reading.


watch out, I thought I'd have a better time just replacing and I wouldn't be in a full game. Than ACME happened.


Poor Prome.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 22:52 GMT
#167
I like the role flavor a lot. glhf everyone!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 23:16 GMT
#181
On November 30 2012 08:03 marvellosity wrote:
No, I say "Totes town ^^"

but the meaning is much the same


Totes...
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 23:26 GMT
#188
On November 30 2012 08:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Hey guys, I totes thought the game was gonna start friday night.

Now to decide - do I dare read my PM or not....



I also like lurker lynching, because I want to hide behind policy bandwagons. But it seems the crafty Xatalos preempted my devilish plan.
....
I still like it tho


Wow. I want to lynch you already. <3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 23:28 GMT
#190
So this is a game where marv can live for DAYS potentially. I need to get my sheep on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 23:30 GMT
#195
##lynch Dandel Ion

He flips 4th Party.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 29 2012 23:57 GMT
#212
On November 30 2012 08:47 Xatalos wrote:
The beginning of this game is quite... different... from newbie games Trolling seems to be the norm. Somehow I just don't like making yourself artificially harder to read. It's kind of like a selfish metagame plan to confuse other players - not to help your team. What's the point in establishing yourself as a null read? Except denying meaningful information from scumhunting?


Poor little newbie. Never Fear! I shall protect you! or lynch you. Depending on your alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 00:13 GMT
#224
On November 30 2012 09:10 DoYouHas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 09:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 30 2012 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote Xatalos

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.


Heheh.. What ever should I do. Clearly I've been found out!


Well that is a suspicious way of responding to BH's vote.

##Vote Xatalos

Wrong. He is a noob. (no offense) you can't read too much into things like that with him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 00:15 GMT
#226
On November 30 2012 09:12 Xatalos wrote:
Maybe I underestimated the usefulness of these fluff posts. At least it beats inactivity and gives "something" to work with, opposed to an empty thread. Every little bit of info can help later on. Although nothing even nearly decisive has been said yet.


It's fine. Just stop being so careful and 'crafted' in your posting. Just post some jokes, have fun, and when you have something to say. say it without thinking to hard about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 00:17 GMT
#228
On November 30 2012 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 09:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:10 DoYouHas wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 30 2012 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote Xatalos

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.


Heheh.. What ever should I do. Clearly I've been found out!


Well that is a suspicious way of responding to BH's vote.

##Vote Xatalos

Wrong. He is a noob. (no offense) you can't read too much into things like that with him.

I'm a noob too, and you already lynched me

So inconsistant

Yeah. But your not as new. Also I am confident in my ability to catch you should you havae had the misfortune to roll scum in this game. So I am not really worried about you.


What I AM worried about is town being all retarded and lynching the noobiest player day one (again, no offense)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 00:17 GMT
#230
On November 30 2012 09:16 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:10 DoYouHas wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 30 2012 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote Xatalos

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.


Heheh.. What ever should I do. Clearly I've been found out!


Well that is a suspicious way of responding to BH's vote.

##Vote Xatalos

Wrong. He is a noob. (no offense) you can't read too much into things like that with him.

I'm a noob too, and you already lynched me

So inconsistant

We only voted. More lies from the scum.


NO I lynched him. He flipped purple.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 01:12 GMT
#244
On November 30 2012 09:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 09:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:10 DoYouHas wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:03 Xatalos wrote:
On November 30 2012 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
##vote Xatalos

I'm from the government and I'm here to help.


Heheh.. What ever should I do. Clearly I've been found out!


Well that is a suspicious way of responding to BH's vote.

##Vote Xatalos

Wrong. He is a noob. (no offense) you can't read too much into things like that with him.

I'm a noob too, and you already lynched me

So inconsistant

Yeah. But your not as new. Also I am confident in my ability to catch you should you havae had the misfortune to roll scum in this game. So I am not really worried about you.


What I AM worried about is town being all retarded and lynching the noobiest player day one (again, no offense)


Why would you be worried about that with the preponderence of highly experienced players within the game?


Because he was already racking up votes. And I am feeling protective.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 01:19 GMT
#246
On November 30 2012 09:49 DoYouHas wrote:
@Darth, what I remember about Xata is that he is not a bad player. With 3-4 games under his belt he may be one of the newest in the game, but I would not call him a complete noob.

What I see are multiple posts that seem uncomfortable and uncertain. His attempt at making a joke out of BH's vote just seems awkward. Making light of confrontation is classic avoidance behavior, something that I think is more likely to be true because of the awkward phrasing.

You could very well be right that this is just noob Xata being genuinely uncomfortable with the start of the game. But you are foolish if you dismiss such classically scummy behavior just because there is a different explanation.

PS: I don't think you are going to like me very much given your advice to Xata. I spend quite a bit of time on my posts regardless of alignment.


All I ask is that you take his newness into account. Marv is right though It probably was unnecessary to request this given the player list. However, I don't think it caused any harm either.

post how you want. I just read his post as awkward and attributed it to him attempting to over polish his posts. His case on your read that way as well.

Can't say I loved his case either.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 01:28 GMT
#255
Oh. Austin is in this game too. Holy shit. This list is stacked.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
November 30 2012 01:46 GMT
#269
On November 30 2012 10:43 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2012 10:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On November 30 2012 09:49 DoYouHas wrote:
@Darth, what I remember about Xata is that he is not a bad player. With 3-4 games under his belt he may be one of the newest in the game, but I would not call him a complete noob.

What I see are multiple posts that seem uncomfortable and uncertain. His attempt at making a joke out of BH's vote just seems awkward. Making light of confrontation is classic avoidance behavior, something that I think is more likely to be true because of the awkward phrasing.

You could very well be right that this is just noob Xata being genuinely uncomfortable with the start of the game. But you are foolish if you dismiss such classically scummy behavior just because there is a different explanation.

PS: I don't think you are going to like me very much given your advice to Xata. I spend quite a bit of time on my posts regardless of alignment.


All I ask is that you take his newness into account. Marv is right though It probably was unnecessary to request this given the player list. However, I don't think it caused any harm either.

post how you want. I just read his post as awkward and attributed it to him attempting to over polish his posts. His case on your read that way as well.

Can't say I loved his case either.


DP plz stop being silly with the noobness argument.

Any given sunday brah


Your ridiculous. The only thing silly about it was that potentially people should have known what i was requesting already.

This comment was completely unneeded, brought up something which was over, and just repeated what marv and others said about it.

##vote: debears
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings110
davetesta37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft412
ByuN 274
RuFF_SC2 158
ViBE99
CosmosSc2 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
GuemChi 1316
MaD[AoV]228
Sharp 176
910 64
Bale 18
NaDa 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever363
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 707
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
Other Games
summit1g9112
JimRising 598
C9.Mang0350
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick840
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• EnkiAlexander 53
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo494
Other Games
• Shiphtur538
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 19m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.