• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:17
CEST 17:17
KST 00:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8435 users

Whose Line Is It Anyway? Mafia!

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 28 2012 20:12 GMT
#6
I would love to play in this. I love Whose Line Is It Anyway. /in
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 01:40 GMT
#85
First! Gah. Had to do it. I apologize. Just messing with you all. Kindly continue as you were (or weren't)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 01:44 GMT
#86
Leave me alone if you wish. Might not be here much longer. Need to do some stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 01:51 GMT
#89
Oh, someone else is here! Pretty sure he didn't read the rules, though. Quiet, brood must now be for 1 hr. Really sad that is. Sorry, Brood.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 01:51 GMT
#90
Mod comments don't count towards the alphabet thing, right?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 02:03 GMT
#93
Voting Chezinu so early and not even in the voting thread? Why?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 02:11 GMT
#96
Cool your head, Adam. Don't want Hulk in this thread.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:00 GMT
#105
Brood, what scumslip do you see that you waited around for an hour just to vote in the voting thread, but not post your thoughts in here?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:06 GMT
#107
Eh, if you were kidding, why vote in the voting thread at all? For sure, i know you can't post until after your timeout is done, but my point still stands that if you were kidding, there's no reason to vote in there at all.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:15 GMT
#110
Just so you know, blazinghand, you seem to be pretty jumpy on the vote trigger today. Kinda see your point on Adam's first post, but really if he was scum he coulda just been silent and not said a word and we'd be none the wiser. Likely it is that he was actually frustrated at this posting restriction.

Man, Adam! Now I am getting angry at you because you robbed me of my first three sentences in this post. Oh my!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:19 GMT
#113
Questions to the host don't count for the alphabet, brood. Really, what I was trying to say before I was so rudely interrupted was just that this posting restriction is making me feel like gonzaw with all these posts I'm making, and I can see the appeal of playing like this.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:20 GMT
#114
Who has a timeout now? Me or Brood?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:28 GMT
#117
Uh, I'm assuming this part in red is the only part referring to adam, while the non red part is referring to your "joke" vote on me
On October 31 2012 12:19 BroodKingEXE wrote:
Relook at your own post Adam. Starting post are usually not serious. There's nothing wrong with a joke right?


Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:30 GMT
#118
Verily that be, I am fine with jokes, but unsure why the vote in the voting thread was needed if only a joke.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:34 GMT
#119
Who says that serious posts are the only ones that require thought, brood? Xylophones are exquiste. You have to really think and pay attention with this posting restriction. Zat requires thought.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:42 GMT
#120
Aarrrgghh, I should be in bed now, but this posting restriction is way too much fun. Bravo is due to iGrok for using this as a posting restriction. Can't stop typing even though I probably should. Don't be fooled by the levity of my posts. Extremely interested in Brood's response (or lack there of) to my post. Feel free to respond soon, brood, or I just might make a "joke" vote on you.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:44 GMT
#121
Gosh, what have we here?
On October 31 2012 12:22 Keirathi wrote:
'Sup, everyone. Time to get rid of those pesky musicians.

How have you not posted on what has happened so far? I seem to remember the talkative little townie in Aperature that wasn't afraid to comment on anything.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 03:56 GMT
#128
Shouldn't we have started back at J because it is as if brood never posted because he messed up in the beginning of his post?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 04:07 GMT
#130
Vavavoom, good to know iGrok. Well I can understand where you're coming from, brood (here is where I disagree with hopeless, but I still understand his vote); I'd probably be anal like that too (I've never played in a game with a separate voting thread before). Xylophones are no longer exquisite. You and I can start on a clean slate once you can post again. zzzzzz's are now in order. And now to actually sleep.

Brood, just some helpful tips; remember to refresh before you post because it will save you from all these timeouts. Can't stand to see you have to be silenced so much. Definitely must be frustrating.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
October 31 2012 14:26 GMT
#150
Xfire is now writing nothing to get back to the beginning of his true post. You might have to do this if you ever decide to write a long post like I have. Zealously I must watch the thread to prevent a timeout from being given to me. Almost there. Bananas are tasty. Clearly I win with this awesome post.


Directed this answer is to strong and his wonderful question. Eh, at most I think blazing's aggressive voting is very slightly, slightly, slightly scummy, but probably null. For me to comment on chezinu's playstyle would be absurd, since I never played with chezinu before; maybe he always posts within the first hour of the game (or must have pressure placed on him through votes), thus validating BH's pressure. Guess I will have to wait and see until chezinu posts and then make an informed decision. Hearing blazing's reasoning for his adam vote shows me that he is trying to be aggressive, but maybe he did not fully realize just how difficult this posting restriction can be. I ultimately think that blazing just overreacted when providing pressure. Just wait until he posts more and then an informed decision we can make.

Kicks in the butt it seems are due because posting seems much too few.
Let's restate my opinion on brood because I got nothing better to do.
Many found him scummy for his "joke" vote on me.
"Not I," said crossfire, because I could clearly see.
O how important it is to scribe one's vote in stone.
Preventing it from getting lost in this bizzaro zone.
Quagmire it might cause, if one is unaccountable for his vote.
Really 'tis much a shame that about my poetry skills I cannot gloat.
Since I now tire of this arduous task.
This rhyme must now in the light of this thread bask.

Ultimately, that was an entertaining diversion, but now to other matters. Voting done in thread must be repeated in the voting thread to prevent people from hiding their vote from the official count. Waiting that was done by brood to place his vote in the voting thread was understandable because he was in a timeout and I don't even know the rules about that.

Can you still vote if you are in a timeout?

Xfire, ah, what a great name, and it is very smart by strong to use it for that tricksy letter x. You will probably see much more of that name if I could guess, because not only 'tis that name great, but it also makes the letter x relevant again. Zany sentences involving the exquisiteness of xylophones are no longer needed when Xfire is used.

Ah, a wild Chezinu appears! Before it gets too long I must catch up to post my thoughts. Chezinu, if I include myself along with you, audience members now number two.

Doubtful am I that claiming will be useful because those evil musicians will just pretend to be one of us. Eventually we will see everyone's colors bright as can be. For all that is required is some meditative thought once all have played in this little alphabet game.

Gosh! How far have I gotten in one post. I can hardly believe it! Juicy thoughts some might have when looking at meta to determine alignment. Kill this I must. Let's all take meta with a grain of salt. My meta is completely destroyed because this game makes it much too fun to post all these sentences with ascending acrostic alphabetic beginnings. No, I say look at one's posts in this game to determine alignment.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 537
SteadfastSC 261
ProTech127
Rex 80
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43758
Calm 3551
Jaedong 1925
Shuttle 1795
Horang2 732
Soma 693
Mini 639
EffOrt 544
Soulkey 303
Rush 293
[ Show more ]
Larva 288
Stork 285
BeSt 247
ZerO 233
Snow 209
firebathero 126
Mong 113
Zeus 83
hero 80
910 72
Mind 66
Free 50
Hyun 45
Shinee 39
sorry 37
Sharp 36
Pusan 34
Shine 33
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
JYJ 25
PianO 25
Bale 19
Sexy 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 14
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5547
Dendi1153
420jenkins178
Counter-Strike
fl0m3408
Fnx 621
x6flipin209
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King113
ChuDatz24
Other Games
singsing2124
Liquid`RaSZi900
hiko702
B2W.Neo548
dupreeh365
crisheroes340
ceh9333
Khaldor247
TKL 246
Livibee194
Pyrionflax167
Hui .160
Trikslyr91
QueenE82
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 798
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV297
League of Legends
• Nemesis2462
• Jankos1587
• TFBlade566
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
43m
The PondCast
18h 43m
INu's Battles
19h 43m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.