• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8185 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 01:46 GMT
#155
Why the hell not?

/in
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:37 GMT
#162
I re-read the OP and don't see what I did wrong

Maybe it was the swearing, I'll try again:

Why the zig zag ziggity boop bopp not?

/in
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:45 GMT
#165
Ah. I guess reading at 4:30 AM after only having slept 5 hours the night before is not ideal.

I will be active. /in
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 13 2012 02:55 GMT
#166
By the way, would you have accepted synonyms?

For example:

I will consistently invest my time into reading what is posted in this game of lies and deceits and then post my thoughts on the different aspects in which another player can be seen.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 15 2012 23:34 GMT
#204
Back in my day we painted landscapes. Damn these youths and their fancy cartoons
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 15 2012 23:59 GMT
#207
You mentioned some players already have experience playing with each other; I guess I am one of those players. I would like to point out that I don't care at all for any sort of meta analysis or any argument that has a basis on how the person played in a previous game.

Since it's newbie games I feel people haven't really gotten a feel for their preferable playstyle and thus I deem meta analysis worthless.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 16 2012 00:01 GMT
#209
I'm going to bed now btw, so don't expect any posts from me. (2 am in Sweden)
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 16 2012 21:30 GMT
#305
I have to disagree with you here. We saw firsthand how hapa crushed hopeless last game with a thorough meta-analysis. This means it is at least worth something. Having said that, I think it will be less useful this game since those who saw what happened will be more careful to avoid similar mistakes. And some players (like me) have no history to analyze.


Second, it’s fallacious to assume that anything in your previous games has any relevance on how people will act in this one.


Calgar; Explain yourself.

If it isn't obvious; In the first statement you say that meta is worth something, in the second you previous games have no effect on this one.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 16 2012 21:52 GMT
#319
Clear?


Yes. Thanks.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 17 2012 00:43 GMT
#352
I have been quiet because I have nothing to add. I picked at your post because I thought it was poorly worded and wanted a clarification.

I have noticed that the majority of players are from the United States so I want to point out right now that I am from Sweden, which is in the CEST time zone (at the moment). I consistently read the thread to keep up with discussion but unless there is heated discussion or I have something that is worth adding immediately I usually post late evening/night (E.g it's 3AM here at the moment).
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 17 2012 19:36 GMT
#455
I will throw my vote on Obvious.660 based on his eagerness to vote for Tube for something that didn't even occur.

##Vote Obvious.660
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 18 2012 09:31 GMT
#564
Due to some unforeseen circumstances I cannot be active for a few days so I require a replacement.

I apologize for this.
Evulrabbitz
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden134 Posts
July 20 2012 18:56 GMT
#865
Sorry for having to go; but since mafia killed me N1 I guess everything worked out fine.

Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko525
TKL 228
ProTech119
Rex 118
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59333
Free 1832
Horang2 319
firebathero 254
Zeus 182
Last 110
Hyun 82
Pusan 70
ToSsGirL 70
910 68
[ Show more ]
Trap 44
soO 38
Aegong 22
Rock 20
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
Bishop 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi871
XaKoH 434
420jenkins47
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2415
byalli612
Other Games
singsing2349
Mlord650
Beastyqt339
KnowMe127
Liquid`VortiX112
DeMusliM107
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2740
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 48m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.