Just Vote.
DO NOT DISCUSS
Poll: Do you believe there is a 'GOD'?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
| Forum Index > General Forum |
|
WGT)DarkXprT
Qatar428 Posts
Just Vote. DO NOT DISCUSS Poll: Do you believe there is a 'GOD'? (Vote): Yes (Vote): No | ||
|
WGT)DarkXprT
Qatar428 Posts
:D | ||
|
Cloud
Sexico5880 Posts
But then again, im not convinced at all of the way religions paint that "greater being". | ||
|
chobopeon
United States7342 Posts
| ||
|
Sfydjklm
United States9218 Posts
Cos while a lot people dont believe in first, they do so in the latter. | ||
|
draeger
United States3256 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On December 18 2005 12:41 draeger wrote: I need a "don't know" option Its not about knowledge. Its about beliefs | ||
|
CTStalker
Canada9720 Posts
| ||
|
taDa
575 Posts
| ||
|
Meta
United States6228 Posts
| ||
|
draeger
United States3256 Posts
On December 18 2005 12:44 IntoTheWow wrote: Its not about knowledge. Its about beliefs Well if I don't know what I should believe, it's kinda hard to check an answer. I believe there might be a god, but truthfully, it doesn't impact me very much at this point of my life. | ||
|
MoltkeWarding
5195 Posts
On the other hand what "God" may mean besides his supernaturalness differs from belief to belief. So the answer is yes and no; I do not have any hard convictions on the subject. None of my learning have helped me find an answer, nor do I expect to ever arrive at one. ![]() Pascal said that we were only forgivable in one of two instances: either one searches for God with all his heart and has found him, or one searches for him with all his heart and has not found him yet. I have never searched him with all my heart, and don't think myself capable of it either. So even though I am generally pro-Christian, spiritually I am really wishy washy ![]() | ||
|
Chibi[OWNS]
United Kingdom10597 Posts
| ||
|
Chraej
United States246 Posts
Just Vote. DO NOT DISCUSS ? whats the point in saying "yes" or "no" and not discussing it? are you trying to reasure yourself that its ok to do so or not do so because other people do the same? | ||
|
chicken`
Germany3478 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SaYman
Bulgaria11 Posts
| ||
|
Chraej
United States246 Posts
| ||
|
mitsy
United States1792 Posts
| ||
|
chobopeon
United States7342 Posts
On December 18 2005 12:44 IntoTheWow wrote: Its not about knowledge. Its about beliefs i believe i dont know | ||
|
GrandInquisitor
New York City13113 Posts
| ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle firebathero Rush ToSsGirL Trap Bale Shine Sexy Djem5 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby1555 FrodaN713 ceh9667 Beastyqt569 ArmadaUGS197 Hui .174 KnowMe148 C9.Mang0114 QueenE108 Trikslyr83 Mew2King62 Dewaltoss46 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|