http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=338557
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=338554
| Forum Index > Website Feedback |
|
monk
United States8477 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=338557 http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=338554 | ||
|
ArchAngelSC
England706 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=341425 For supposedly "not watching the replay" and "giving generic advice". The problem with this is that I did watch the replay and gave advice based off of what I saw. He had not done any of the things I suggested and lost the game as a result of that. If I was going to be warned then it should have been for not providing a replay/vod proving my point, but then that means almost every reply to every thread in the strategy forum should be getting a warning... IMO anyway. | ||
|
monk
United States8477 Posts
Also, "evidence" or "proof" doesn't have to refer to a replay or vod. It can be just be sound reasoning or analysis. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN940 Beastyqt548 Liquid`Hasu293 Khaldor241 Livibee189 C9.Mang0148 IndyStarCraft ZombieGrub68 QueenE61 BRAT_OK MindelVK7
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• blackmanpl • FirePhoenix11 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|