• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

Space Station Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 09 2012 17:35 GMT
#19
/in
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 10 2012 20:08 GMT
#54
/out as well, not accepted and don't want to get accepted and not check back~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 12 2012 17:35 GMT
#118
Well.. I'm on the list.. so I'm glad I checked back!! I'll retract my out, and see what happens here~ Been getting antsy without a game to play for a couple days...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 04:17 GMT
#211
Hey guys,
What sort of criteria are we looking for in our captain? Or is this one of those things where the wittiest person gets our votes? Right now I'm doing more of a "I won't vote for this person" sort of thing.. and the people I won't be voting for are Zentor, Michaelthe, sandroba and Node. The rest of you guys are fair game!!

As for why they got on my "Don't vote" list

Zentor- Weird slip there.. I honestly don't believe that it was a scumslip, but I'm not going to take any chances on Day 1.
Michaelthe: The whole "random number" thing really made me /huh. So no chance he'll be the captain of my space ship. (that sounds sexual...)
Sandroba: The whole "lets add each other on skype" and planning just sounds kind of sneaky....
Node: "I'm determined to play better" is great! However, you sound a bit guilty, so not gonna get my vote.

I just want to warn everyone early on- I'm a list maker.. so I apologize... I really find that its the best way to organize my thoughts in an easy to reference way.. I hate walls of text, so the list seems to be the best system for me. (I will keep them short)..
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 11:26 GMT
#233
On April 13 2012 13:32 sandroba wrote:
@maverick Fuck you got me. I'm trying to SNEAKILY get you to add me on skype muahahaha.
So that's the reason I got on your "don't vote list". Makes perfect sense. For real dude?


This is the first game I've played that has allowed outside chat, So maybe it's common practice... To me though...I don't see much point to just start randomly communicating on Skype or otherwise.... Either way, it's day 1, and I'm simply pointing out things that caused me hesitation in voting.

Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 12:28 GMT
#242
[QUOTE]On April 13 2012 20:43 sandroba wrote:
Is this the first time you played mafia, however? How is willingness to talk to anyone or trying to get plans into motion a scum trait or untrustworthy? Also that's the literal opposite of sneaky. Your reasoning just doesn't make sense, first time with pms or not. You just got basically anyone who ever proposed to be captain andfound a random reason for them to be a bad voQUOTE]

It is not my first Mafia game... If you want to talk or get plans in motion... Why not just do it here?

And there are plenty of people who have put themselves up for a vote and I haven't said no to.. you're creating a mountain from a mole hill....

Also for the people saying they don't know what the captain does...he atleast chooses the first Lynch...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 12:29 GMT
#243
Sorry...at work on my phone... Clearly butchered that editing...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 12:36 GMT
#245
Not using ellipsis!?!? /Gasp

No promises on that.

I'll run for Captain... My policy: a vote. We can hold a public vote here...majority or anyone who chooses not to vote will get killed. Keeping it simple.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 15:00 GMT
#287
I would like our future captain to be Democratic in their Lynch...

This makes it alot less likely for the power to be abused by Mafia..
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 15:11 GMT
#296
And one person who goes off their day 1 reads is better?

So if they Lynch a townie they can just shrug their shoulders?

A Democratic approach allows us to view everyone's scum hunting ability.. not just the captain..

Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 15:13 GMT
#299
How are people viewing sandroba as 'confirmed town'...

Serious question... Cause he is coming off really suspicious to me...
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 15:16 GMT
#302
Scum hunting was the wrong word apparently... And I guess stances fit better... I don't see how giving one person that authority to kill anyone is better then allowing a group to decide... Especially since you'd be forcing everyone to give their stance... Instead of just focusing on one person.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 15:17 GMT
#305
On April 14 2012 00:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 00:11 Maverick32x wrote:
And one person who goes off their day 1 reads is better?

So if they Lynch a townie they can just shrug their shoulders?

A Democratic approach allows us to view everyone's scum hunting ability.. not just the captain..


Yes, yes it is, because we all still have to tell him who we would like to see lynched. If they lynch a townie, they have a ton of pressure on them, since they made a bad call, and we can dismantle their reasoning.

Everyone still has to scumhunt and try to present a case that the captian is going to see and say "fuck, he's right", but that way we don't have scum lynching an easy target who everyone agrees "is acting scummy" with no consequences.



Well... That is a good point. I guess that hinges on people's ability to give reads.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 18:28 GMT
#335
@tailsmaina-

I like the idea of posting PMs to be able to track who is talking to who. Currently the only person who has PM'ed me is Acrofales- and it was to inquire as to why I thought Sandroba was suspicious. I responded that I didn't like his role fishing.

As for candidates, lets try to get a list together and get some commitement out of people!
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 13 2012 21:35 GMT
#368
I'll be sticking with GMarshal. I liked his response to my "democracy" discussion, and I agree with his points. Apparently he is also a big deal around these parts, so I'm sure that will be helpful to give him a somewhat elevated role. (assuming he's not scum)
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 14 2012 15:29 GMT
#467
Hey guys,
Okay!! Couple things- I'm not in the "PM Club" so here is my skype info: Maverick32x. I feel out of the loop with all of these "Secret PM" stuff thats going on...

As for scum reads, obviously the ninja voters and lurkers are number 1 candidates... but I'd also like to focus on Kurumi, who I think is on the right track.. and I'm wondering how people got some heated up about him so quickly?

I know Acro stated he felt it was just a proxy way to attack Sand and GM.. but I really think that there was so worthwhile information. So.. ya, I'd like to keep an eye on layabout after that exchange~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 15 2012 01:30 GMT
#578
Ok, hold on.. I'm confused by what Dr. said..

So Froggy is definitely town.. but the clue ( The stubborn lovers speak. M A N C J) doesn't indicate alignment?

I'm watching NASL, but I'll try to goof around with the clue a bit to see if I make any progress~
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 15 2012 02:35 GMT
#588
On April 15 2012 11:10 talismania wrote:
GM:

Why didn't you attempt to ask people for their reads on froggy and your other candidates prior to your election? You were in the clear lead for a while and had ample opportunity to collect reads that would have made your lynching useful, even if (as it happens) froggy came back green.

Did you have to make the lynch immediately? If not, why did you choose to do it immediately.

Did you at least tell froggy that if you were elected, you were most likely going to lynch him no matter what to give him a change to A) roleclaim or B) itemclaim? It should not have been incumbent on froggy in that situation to know for sure that he was going to be lynched, despite the fact that he was number one on your list.


I am a little disappoint in GM for not saying something first...

However, I understand the reasoning of "the captain makes the decision"... but I guess I would of liked a bit more of a conversation... I know I had an exchange with him about the democracy vs. dictatorship.. so I expect to see him take responsibility for this lynch and to try to tell us a bit more about what made his decision!
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 15 2012 05:44 GMT
#599
Michaelthe- you are my number 1 scum read at the moment.

You are very dismissive of any comments towards you.

You want me to comment on some stupid minor issue that no one cares about?
I've stated already that I think day 1 and day 1 cases are friggen retarded, so if you want to comment on stupid squabbles on day 1, sorry.
Try and read a bit better. I stated my reason quiet clearly why I think he is the best candidate. Let me break it down as I would for a child, though with less effort, since teaching children actually takes effort:

Now if you'd excuse me, I just read Im either asian or don't get a f*** in the lol game im about to play for not paying attention after picking, I wonder if I effed up summoners.

I'm reading this as "I'm highly confrontational, don't say anything negative to me or I will strike back.. and quickly retreat" You don't actually MAKE a case, besides calling the other person stupid for disagreeing...

You got caught with your flip-floppery and I think right now you are trying to squirm your way out as fast as possible.
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
April 16 2012 23:58 GMT
#779
Just to back track-
@Sandroba-
You mentioned you had told the vig to l10f.. do we have proof on that?

I won't say that confirms you're town, but its pretty close, especially so early in the game....

Back on track-

I don't approve of this Mr. Zentor lynch. A lot of lurkers seem to be coming out of the woodwork to bandwagon on this one... Reading through his filters... not nearly that suspicious...

One huge problem I'm coming up against is reading filters, and wondering if this person is inactive (mavellosity for example) or if they are engaging in PMs with other players to make them seem more 'town'?
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Liquid`TLO 92
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins384
qojqva0
Counter-Strike
fl0m4748
Other Games
Beastyqt626
mouzStarbuck327
byalli253
KnowMe214
Hui .183
QueenE81
Livibee70
FrodaN0
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 38
• Adnapsc2 16
• Response 10
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach86
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1631
Other Games
• Shiphtur574
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.