• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:02
CEST 04:02
KST 11:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7097 users

[Stream] TangSC

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-03 22:22:45
November 16 2011 19:16 GMT
#1
Mods: Please Close. Thank you <3
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Zoku
Profile Joined November 2010
307 Posts
November 16 2011 19:19 GMT
#2
Yah, go tang!
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
November 16 2011 19:20 GMT
#3
I'm going to work 24/7 to help everyone learn!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
November 16 2011 19:25 GMT
#4
On November 17 2011 04:20 TangSC wrote:
I'm going to work 24/7 to help everyone learn!


Hand over the sick bag please.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
November 16 2011 19:28 GMT
#5
On November 17 2011 04:25 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 04:20 TangSC wrote:
I'm going to work 24/7 to help everyone learn!


Hand over the sick bag please.

Sorry if it's a little wishy-washy, but I'm very excited!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
kkindy
Profile Joined November 2010
United Arab Emirates8 Posts
November 16 2011 19:38 GMT
#6
Shout out to Tang, he is ober helpful!!! great coach :D
-Kyo-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan1927 Posts
November 16 2011 19:48 GMT
#7
I'm going to be pretty blunt in saying that all I see you ever post about, or anyone else ever talk about you posting about is how you advertise yourself, your website, or your tutoring.
I won't say anything about how effective it is or isn't but that doesn't seem like the best way to be known :/
Good luck regardless though.
Anime is cuter than you. Legacy of the Void GM Protoss Gameplay: twitch.tv/kyo7763 youtube.com/user/KyoStarcraft/
TL+ Member
agahamsorr0w
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands359 Posts
November 16 2011 20:03 GMT
#8
On November 17 2011 04:48 tQKyo wrote:
I'm going to be pretty blunt in saying that all I see you ever post about, or anyone else ever talk about you posting about is how you advertise yourself, your website, or your tutoring.
I won't say anything about how effective it is or isn't but that doesn't seem like the best way to be known :/
Good luck regardless though.


Gotta agree with Kyo here though I dont mind you helping others . So far you have only posted build orders and the game is so much more than just build orders . Good job on taking the initiative though because not a lot of people do that.
As long as you have fans you are doing the right thing right? :D and haters just make you more famous right? :D
justindab0mb
Profile Joined October 2010
United States213 Posts
November 16 2011 21:27 GMT
#9
On November 17 2011 04:48 tQKyo wrote:
I'm going to be pretty blunt in saying that all I see you ever post about, or anyone else ever talk about you posting about is how you advertise yourself, your website, or your tutoring.
I won't say anything about how effective it is or isn't but that doesn't seem like the best way to be known :/
Good luck regardless though.


I've been wanting to say something like this too, but I kind of hesitated because I wouldn't be able to write something as nice as this and I know I'll get banned by the mods, haha (sorry it's just a part of me inside hates people like this). But anyways... good luck and maybe I'll tune into your stream
"Hi there! I'm a big fan of all-ins, and I also play Terran"
Heyoka
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Katowice25012 Posts
November 16 2011 21:56 GMT
#10
Closed per advertising guidelines.
@RealHeyoka | ESL / DreamHack StarCraft Lead
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
November 17 2011 20:33 GMT
#11
Reopened upon agreement to edit topic.
ins(out)side
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
220 Posts
November 17 2011 21:07 GMT
#12
GO GO TANG! For anyone who doubts Tangs ability as a coach or thinks that his promotion methods are shameless, I would strongly urge you to take a lesson with him. I was in Gold and after one lesson and being shown a 3 gate fe with two varying possibilties (i.e. early pressure or straight tech to colo) I was smashing Platinum face in no time.

I will be watching every chance I get.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
November 18 2011 18:53 GMT
#13
Tyvm for re-opening this thread. I've made some necessary changes to follow the guidelines - please advise me if I missed something.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
L3th4lity
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 18 2011 21:51 GMT
#14
Just took my first lesson from Tang. I spent an hour with him and learned how to deal with different openings and what I should be thinking at certain points in the game. He talks you through the build orders and tells you what the other player should be doing right about now. Tang is definitely a great coach and I'm looking forward to learning more from him in the future
chayde
Profile Joined October 2010
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 01:40:36
November 19 2011 18:51 GMT
#15
I have to agree with L3th4lity I've been having alot of uncertainty with my zvt and zvz but Tang's really helped me work on getting more confident in my play. I'm glad this thread is reopened it has a ton of good information on it I think can really help lower players such as myself.

Edit: Just a quick update, Since my lessons with Tim I have I haven't dropped a game against a zerg opponent. ZvZ was once my worst match up by far. It was so bad at one point I would just leave games against zerg opponents rather than play it out.
TheNemeses
Profile Joined November 2011
United States2 Posts
November 19 2011 19:44 GMT
#16
Awesome Blossom. Is all I can say, just finished watching all 3 streams, and him helping me out with some builds and basics. Must say I already feel better, Thanks Tim!


-TheNemeses 404
"There Is No Knowledge, That Is Not Power."
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
November 19 2011 21:54 GMT
#17
is Tang going to be at any live events any time soon? hyper aggression can often cause upsets
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
November 20 2011 23:26 GMT
#18
I would have loved to go to Providence, but didn't have the time. Soon
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
November 25 2011 15:27 GMT
#19
New thread up on improving as terran, will do a stream episode on it next week: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288505
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
forevernerdy
Profile Joined October 2011
England31 Posts
November 26 2011 13:00 GMT
#20
a episode on macro terran would be gr8 too. i like your aggressive style but i think it is important to be skilled in multiple areas in the game. even an episode on scout timing for terran ine ach matchup would help me a ton
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 155
RuFF_SC2 145
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14642
Rain 2247
Artosis 602
NaDa 28
Bale 19
League of Legends
Doublelift3644
Counter-Strike
taco 383
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor969
Other Games
summit1g8699
Day[9].tv698
JimRising 621
PiGStarcraft327
C9.Mang0316
ArmadaUGS66
ViBE56
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP75
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv698
• Scarra669
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 58m
OSC
19h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.