• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:03
CEST 07:03
KST 14:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7560 users

[Stream] TangSC - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
themask4f
Profile Joined December 2011
138 Posts
April 26 2012 23:20 GMT
#41
On April 18 2012 13:45 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 11:45 themask4f wrote:
wow this guy is still scamming? I thought he quit last time he got exposed.


How is he scamming? He has 5 accounts that only post on his threads, unless they actually are students from his lessons who sign up to post once, which is possible albeit unlikely. I don't know if that's what you mean by scamming though. He just likes to allin people as zerg, which is counterproductive to improving at lower levels, but nice to know how to do so terrans don't all 1 rax 2x cc you and get away with it.


he was banned for posting on his own thread for multiple accounts. Was caught offering money in ladder games for the opponent to leave so he can get into GM and make his students think hes good. Spams in every fucking channel on bnet about his shitty coaching. just check out the thread on reddit
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 13 2012 23:59 GMT
#42
On April 27 2012 08:20 themask4f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 13:45 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
On April 18 2012 11:45 themask4f wrote:
wow this guy is still scamming? I thought he quit last time he got exposed.


How is he scamming? He has 5 accounts that only post on his threads, unless they actually are students from his lessons who sign up to post once, which is possible albeit unlikely. I don't know if that's what you mean by scamming though. He just likes to allin people as zerg, which is counterproductive to improving at lower levels, but nice to know how to do so terrans don't all 1 rax 2x cc you and get away with it.


he was banned for posting on his own thread for multiple accounts. Was caught offering money in ladder games for the opponent to leave so he can get into GM and make his students think hes good. Spams in every fucking channel on bnet about his shitty coaching. just check out the thread on reddit

Really? Why wasn't I informed of all this?
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 00:07:21
June 14 2012 00:42 GMT
#43
I can say with absolute honesty that I've never created an account to spam my own threads. I have enormous respect for Team Liquid and the SC2 community in general, and intend to contribute content and promote eSports in every way possible.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Kokujin
Profile Joined July 2010
United States456 Posts
June 14 2012 00:46 GMT
#44
On June 14 2012 08:59 TangSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 08:20 themask4f wrote:
On April 18 2012 13:45 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
On April 18 2012 11:45 themask4f wrote:
wow this guy is still scamming? I thought he quit last time he got exposed.


How is he scamming? He has 5 accounts that only post on his threads, unless they actually are students from his lessons who sign up to post once, which is possible albeit unlikely. I don't know if that's what you mean by scamming though. He just likes to allin people as zerg, which is counterproductive to improving at lower levels, but nice to know how to do so terrans don't all 1 rax 2x cc you and get away with it.


he was banned for posting on his own thread for multiple accounts. Was caught offering money in ladder games for the opponent to leave so he can get into GM and make his students think hes good. Spams in every fucking channel on bnet about his shitty coaching. just check out the thread on reddit

Really? Why wasn't I informed of all this?


idk why you werent informed, but i think hes referring to this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1076#21505

explain
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 14 2012 00:50 GMT
#45
On June 14 2012 09:46 Kokujin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2012 08:59 TangSC wrote:
On April 27 2012 08:20 themask4f wrote:
On April 18 2012 13:45 13_Doomblaze_37 wrote:
On April 18 2012 11:45 themask4f wrote:
wow this guy is still scamming? I thought he quit last time he got exposed.


How is he scamming? He has 5 accounts that only post on his threads, unless they actually are students from his lessons who sign up to post once, which is possible albeit unlikely. I don't know if that's what you mean by scamming though. He just likes to allin people as zerg, which is counterproductive to improving at lower levels, but nice to know how to do so terrans don't all 1 rax 2x cc you and get away with it.


he was banned for posting on his own thread for multiple accounts. Was caught offering money in ladder games for the opponent to leave so he can get into GM and make his students think hes good. Spams in every fucking channel on bnet about his shitty coaching. just check out the thread on reddit

Really? Why wasn't I informed of all this?


idk why you werent informed, but i think hes referring to this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1076#21505

explain

I assure you that was a mistake and the account was unbanned by Chill, I have only ever used this account. My threads are usually pretty active, if I wanted to bump it I would respond to a question or comment.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 02:17:38
June 14 2012 02:14 GMT
#46
On November 17 2011 04:25 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 04:20 TangSC wrote:
I'm going to work 24/7 to help everyone learn!


Hand over the sick bag please.

I understand if the excitement is too much to bare
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
ScGTcO
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom5 Posts
June 14 2012 23:18 GMT
#47
Awsome Tang keep up the good work, need to book another coaching lesson with you soon !
When the Rich wage war its the Poor who die...
CowCake
Profile Joined June 2012
Norway1 Post
June 16 2012 19:07 GMT
#48
It's great to see you stream again Tang, haven't seen you stream that often lately, but most recently you've picked up up pretty well! Keep up the good work, hope to see you stream more often in the future :-)
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 18 2012 01:30 GMT
#49
Will be streaming the majority of the day tomorrow and Tuesday, lots of ladder and commentary!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Malgent
Profile Joined May 2012
10 Posts
June 18 2012 22:49 GMT
#50
Hi Tang~

Been watching your stream for the last few days or so and I have to say it's really entertaining!

Good luck in getting to Grandmaster!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 22:52:36
June 18 2012 22:52 GMT
#51
I don't like your play
I don't like your style

But goddamn you do so much for this community, and from what I see and hear you make a great teacher.
Good luck!
pozzezzed
Profile Joined May 2011
United States3 Posts
June 18 2012 22:52 GMT
#52
Just watching your stream has taught me a lot. Please keep up the great work!
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 19 2012 10:11 GMT
#53
Thanks you guys

SC2 is down for maintenance and GM will be released this afternoon around 2pm. I finished 73W-41L:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Whether or not I get into GM, I'm extremely appreciative of the support you've shown me this week. I had a blast chatting and commentating over stream and I really enjoyed the run. Can't thank you guys enough!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Malgent
Profile Joined May 2012
10 Posts
June 20 2012 01:16 GMT
#54
On June 19 2012 19:11 TangSC wrote:
Thanks you guys

SC2 is down for maintenance and GM will be released this afternoon around 2pm. I finished 73W-41L:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Whether or not I get into GM, I'm extremely appreciative of the support you've shown me this week. I had a blast chatting and commentating over stream and I really enjoyed the run. Can't thank you guys enough!


It's ridiculous if you don't get in, you've been playing so well... sucks. Well, even if you don't, you should still stream because it's been some of the best games I've seen from you and from anyone. Thanks for them~!
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 20 2012 02:45 GMT
#55
Well guys, it's been a long and tenuous journey through the first week of season 8. Running on 2-hours of sleep, I kept my composure and played my absolute best, but sadly I did not reach grandmaster this season. On the bright side, I consistently held the rank 1 position in my masters division with a 66-70% win ratio and held my own against pros from Evil Geniuses, Team Liquid, xSix, LgN, and many other top teams.

It was an absolute blast to stream my attempt to earn GM, and I was humbled by all your messages of support and encouragement. If I even started to have a negative thought, you guys were there to remind me of how much fun I was having! So once again I'd like to thank you all

I'm not at all discouraged - I can't wait to give it another go!! Have a great season everyone!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Malgent
Profile Joined May 2012
10 Posts
June 24 2012 01:59 GMT
#56
Thanks for the streaming! Looking back at the hours of stream I've watched, I've been thinking of compiling some highlights. It'll be hard with the hours of games to wade through, but some moments were worth it.
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 25 2012 15:57 GMT
#57
On June 24 2012 10:59 Malgent wrote:
Thanks for the streaming! Looking back at the hours of stream I've watched, I've been thinking of compiling some highlights. It'll be hard with the hours of games to wade through, but some moments were worth it.

That would be amazing! Good idea :D I would love that.
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
TangSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada1866 Posts
June 26 2012 17:51 GMT
#58
Currently streaming lessons and ladder with commentary!
Coaching www.allin-academy.com | Team www.All-Inspiration.com
Fran__Cisco
Profile Joined July 2012
Chile2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-17 20:24:00
July 17 2012 20:23 GMT
#59
Quite a nice stream, I've improved my play by watching your coaching sessions.

The only downside, most of them are too early for my timezone :C
what?
Inf1n1teabyss
Profile Joined February 2012
United States14 Posts
July 18 2012 00:02 GMT
#60
Awesome zerg coach. Any zerg player looking to improve should watch this guy.
Build drones, when you feel like you have enough, build more drones.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech157
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2172
Shuttle 1008
Snow 132
Dewaltoss 68
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 31
Noble 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
League of Legends
JimRising 618
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g8386
PiGStarcraft293
C9.Mang0291
Mew2King171
RuFF_SC277
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2320
League of Legends
• Lourlo1109
• Rush924
• Stunt326
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 57m
OSC
16h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.