• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8918 users

Clickable main teamliquid logo

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
DoTheEvolution
Profile Joined November 2009
40 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 01:11:59
June 16 2011 01:11 GMT
#1
The logo at the top of the page,

[image loading]

can in be made so that uppon click, it will take me to the main page?

thanks for listening
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
June 16 2011 01:39 GMT
#2
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=164712
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
June 16 2011 03:22 GMT
#3
You can't click the word "teamliquid" above it?
ModeratorGodfather
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 04:01:37
June 16 2011 03:58 GMT
#4
I don't see why this should happen. You can either click "TeamLiquid" in the top-left corner of the upper menu bar, or click "Home" in the lower menu bar. It's ridiculously low-effort to do, and I'm sure the coders for this site have better things on their itinerary.

EDIT: Woo, got my DT!
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 16 2011 05:07 GMT
#5
Send TL to your home browser.
Click the home icon.
Negate need for secret hidden TeamLiquid icon portal!

P.S: I want a new icon :/ Queen sucks!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
June 16 2011 06:02 GMT
#6
On June 16 2011 14:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Send TL to your home browser.
Click the home icon.
Negate need for secret hidden TeamLiquid icon portal!

P.S: I want a new icon :/ Queen sucks!

okay
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 06:16:10
June 16 2011 06:08 GMT
#7
On June 16 2011 15:02 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 14:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Send TL to your home browser.
Click the home icon.
Negate need for secret hidden TeamLiquid icon portal!

P.S: I want a new icon :/ Queen sucks!

okay


Thanks! (I bet adso is fucking jealous now!)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 16 2011 16:08 GMT
#8
Plexa, you should have made Torte an Ultralisk for like 10 minutes, then reverted to the Queen. I wanted to see his reaction. >_>
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-16 18:23:57
June 16 2011 17:26 GMT
#9
I'm fine with a drone! I'm not fine with the p.m spam/inquiries.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
adso
Profile Joined March 2011
718 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 09:23:14
June 16 2011 19:24 GMT
#10
On June 16 2011 15:08 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 15:02 Plexa wrote:
On June 16 2011 14:07 Torte de Lini wrote:
Send TL to your home browser.
Click the home icon.
Negate need for secret hidden TeamLiquid icon portal!

P.S: I want a new icon :/ Queen sucks!

okay


Thanks! (I bet adso is fucking jealous now!)


you bet your ass
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 16 2011 19:31 GMT
#11
I like it how it is. Simple and rustic. Its like I'm using the internet from 2002 when i'm on TL forums.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Z3kk
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4099 Posts
June 16 2011 19:51 GMT
#12
On June 17 2011 02:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm fine with a drone! I'm not fine with the p.m spam/inquiries.


Hehe

It's actually a semi-honor to be reverted to the worker unit

Csheep was a drone until he got the t/n icon.
Failure is not falling down over and over again. Failure is refusing to get back up.
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
June 16 2011 19:55 GMT
#13
This has been brought up a lot, I would think on a StarCraft community site people would have less problems with their mouse accuracy to not need a big clickable logo. The current setup is nice, clean, crisp and makes sure I don't misclick on the banner and be sent to the home page.

On June 17 2011 04:51 Z3kk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 02:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm fine with a drone! I'm not fine with the p.m spam/inquiries.


Hehe

It's actually a semi-honor to be reverted to the worker unit

Csheep was a drone until he got the t/n icon.



Worker units/icons are the most important units/icons of all!
Brood War forever!
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
June 16 2011 22:03 GMT
#14
On June 17 2011 04:55 Kralic wrote:
This has been brought up a lot, I would think on a StarCraft community site people would have less problems with their mouse accuracy to not need a big clickable logo. The current setup is nice, clean, crisp and makes sure I don't misclick on the banner and be sent to the home page.

Wait what?
This is our town, scrub
Kralic
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2628 Posts
June 16 2011 22:05 GMT
#15
On June 17 2011 07:03 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 04:55 Kralic wrote:
This has been brought up a lot, I would think on a StarCraft community site people would have less problems with their mouse accuracy to not need a big clickable logo. The current setup is nice, clean, crisp and makes sure I don't misclick on the banner and be sent to the home page.

Wait what?


I was joking about those two items.
Brood War forever!
DoTheEvolution
Profile Joined November 2009
40 Posts
June 17 2011 01:05 GMT
#16
Damn I would not imagine such resistance to such hidden yet useful feature that is standard on the web.. whatever then...
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
June 17 2011 01:36 GMT
#17
While it's not something that's desperately needed, or that I'd personally use, the guy is right. Almost every site on the internet allows you to click the main site logo and return to the homepage. It is indeed quite standard.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
June 17 2011 01:39 GMT
#18
On June 17 2011 02:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm fine with a drone! I'm not fine with the p.m spam/inquiries.


Heh, I almost PM'd you when I saw the drone earlier. Glad I stumbled in here to see whats up.

@ OP, "Teamliquid" slightly up-right of the logo and "Home" slightly down-right of the logo.
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
June 19 2011 01:26 GMT
#19
On June 17 2011 04:51 Z3kk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 02:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
I'm fine with a drone! I'm not fine with the p.m spam/inquiries.


Hehe

It's actually a semi-honor to be reverted to the worker unit

Csheep was a drone until he got the t/n icon.



"All you need to play StarCraft is a Drone and a chair!"
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24805 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 04:09:24
June 19 2011 04:08 GMT
#20
I don't want a mouseover icon whenever my mouse is within like 400 pixels of the top of the page.

There are too many small links in that region (especially now) so it's important to be able to distinguish between hovering over the log and hovering over the various links.

Also not having such a big link is part of TL's style.

edit: btw if you want to claim that the mouseover can apply only to the portion where the logo/letters are (which aren't that close to any other link) then the problem is that we'll have an invisible border where the click status changes... we don't need magic boxes and crazy invisible rectangles in the header of the website.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 716
BeSt 307
sorry 86
Mind 68
Soma 34
Bale 26
ZergMaN 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 674
Other Games
summit1g9234
Coldzera 721
WinterStarcraft697
C9.Mang0313
Sick165
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV253
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2194
Other Games
• Shiphtur720
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.