• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8215 users

Oh! I am finally unbanned!

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 09:59 GMT
#1
Nice.

After being banned for a whole week again, I'm back!

I guess I will post about how I got to global no.3 on Mafia.

(The first two players are hackers and cheaters, hehe.)

Don't hate or ban be for this short blogpost, it's only TEMPORARY. A good hit. A news flash.

Don't hate?
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
May 18 2011 10:09 GMT
#2
I don't get it.

+ Show Spoiler +
Are these really blog worthy?? serious question
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
May 18 2011 10:12 GMT
#3
Goodbye
Yhamm is the god of predictions
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
May 18 2011 10:13 GMT
#4
This is what you post when you get unbanned?
Lols.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
May 18 2011 10:16 GMT
#5
hello,goodbye.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
May 18 2011 10:18 GMT
#6
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 10:20 GMT
#7
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
May 18 2011 10:24 GMT
#8
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


Yes, and I got banned for being Mexican.

Oh wait its cause I made stupid fucking posts.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 10:26 GMT
#9
Please don't spread ignorance.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 18 2011 10:26 GMT
#10
Don't hate, my dear Megalisk, our beloved Plato has just recovered from the unjustice that was done to him.

Goodbye.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
May 18 2011 10:27 GMT
#11
Nice knowing you plato
"Start yo" -FlaSh
Deja Thoris
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa646 Posts
May 18 2011 10:28 GMT
#12
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 10:30 GMT
#13
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 10:32:43
May 18 2011 10:31 GMT
#14
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 18 2011 10:32 GMT
#15
Ask Manifesto7, he is an expert and it is his hobby to
beat the shit out of
help you.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 10:33 GMT
#16
On May 18 2011 19:31 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.

So, just like the Bible. Pfft.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
May 18 2011 10:35 GMT
#17
On May 18 2011 19:33 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:31 Megaliskuu wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.

So, just like the Bible. Pfft.

Whoa! Trip to disneyland?
"Start yo" -FlaSh
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 10:36:48
May 18 2011 10:36 GMT
#18
On May 18 2011 19:33 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:31 Megaliskuu wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.

So, just like the Bible. Pfft.

Simple commandments based on reason and logic, not some block of stone some bearded guy brought down from a mountain after a crazy shroom trip claiming that they were 'the word of god'.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 10:39:24
May 18 2011 10:37 GMT
#19
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9047031 Contains nothing of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201606 Insulting other poster without anything else of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201701 Border line insulting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201729 Why do you/we have that right?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201760 Yet another one liner post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201787 One liner

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201810 One liner and claiming another opinion is poor without saying why.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201872 Insulting yet another poster. Not a one liner though.

Basically, I went through your post history and half of your first ~15 posts were bad.

I don't claim to be a good poster, but I will not insult other users. Please go through your post history and show posts where you made a contribution if you wonder why people think you have a bad post history.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 10:38:54
May 18 2011 10:38 GMT
#20
On May 18 2011 19:33 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:31 Megaliskuu wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.

So, just like the Bible. Pfft.


Omg you figured it out, TL is a religion, the Commandments are the Bible, and the Mods will smite those who oppose.

Abanadon all hope thee who enter Teamliquid.

Hmm thats hell though.
WriterXiao8~~
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings60
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O155
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 877
ZZZero.O 155
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
Doublelift5307
JimRising 774
Other Games
summit1g9572
FrodaN3366
KnowMe197
C9.Mang0194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 17m
Replay Cast
23h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.