• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7861 users

Oh! I am finally unbanned! - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 10:59 GMT
#41
On May 18 2011 19:57 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:56 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:55 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:49 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:44 Kipsate wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:42 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:41 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:39 mizU wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:36 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:33 platorepublic wrote:
[quote]
So, just like the Bible. Pfft.

Simple commandments based on reason and logic, not some block of stone some bearded guy brought down from a mountain after a crazy shroom trip claiming that they were 'the word of god'.


Atheists are so entertaining.

Well it was either shrooms or epilepsy for most of those crazy motherfuckers back in the day.

On May 18 2011 19:40 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:37 Yurie wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9047031 Contains nothing of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201606 Insulting other poster without anything else of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201701 Border line insulting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201729 Why do you/we have that right?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201760 Yet another one liner post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201787 One liner

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201810 One liner and claiming another opinion is poor without saying why.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201872 Insulting yet another poster. Not a one liner though.

Basically, I went through your post history and half of your first ~15 posts were bad.

I don't claim to be a good poster, but I will not insult other users. Please go through your post history and show posts where you made a contribution if you wonder why people think you have a bad post history.

According to this, most of the replies on this blogpost is "bad" then.

Put shit in, get shit out.

You know what, even if I put good stuff in, I get shit out anyway.


http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=221096

You made a blog, with content, and you got positive responses.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=218738#2

This blog you made also contains content, you got well constructive replies out of it.

Now what is the common denominator between these?.

My god, does TL just want a big donation from me? Let me post what I want ffs! I don't post a lot anyway. Just like 1 post per day, gimme a break already.


Average posts per day, from your profile? 5.03

It's TL's site. Maybe if you want to post what you want to post, without anyone else having a say, you should use your own?

I want to contribute to TL, and maybe if I donate to TL, I would be part of it more.


Does your definition of contribution match TL's? They can only use one, and I'm pretty sure they're going to stick with the one that's kept them successful for so long.

I surrender now. Please close this thread. I want to vomit. Bring a bag please.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
May 18 2011 11:07 GMT
#42
plato you should read this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883
and this http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=222897
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
NicksonReyes
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Philippines4431 Posts
May 18 2011 11:15 GMT
#43
I'm actually surprised this blog is still ain't close yet .
"Start yo" -FlaSh
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 11:16 GMT
#44
On May 18 2011 20:07 FranzP wrote:
plato you should read this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883
and this http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=222897

Hahahahahhaha most funny thing I've read in months.

I am trying to be a martyr? Wow, I am the most selfish person in the world, no way I am a martyr.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 11:20:22
May 18 2011 11:18 GMT
#45
I must've read close to every post you've made on the forum and as a result I'm not sure how you'll take this post, but ah well. It's not meant to be offensive at any rate.

On May 18 2011 18:59 platorepublic wrote:
Don't hate or ban be for this short blogpost, it's only TEMPORARY.


The above quote could easily be construed as martyring in that it suggests that mods are likely to want to ban you for your post, which is something that usually results in a ban regardless of how good the rest of your post is.

On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.



Further, accusing the mods of being homophobic because they banned you is probably a bit of a risky idea too, generally if you think you were treated unfairly it's customary to PM a mod.

This is too important for stupid TL rules.


That post was the reason for your last ban which surely you realise is rather disrespectful of the site. That post itself was in a thread you knew was a repost but reposted anyway, which was fairly bad.

There was also the occasion you made the thread, I forget the title, about which guys TL'ers like, which after being closed you reopened immediately, which is again ignoring the rules of the site and completely slapping the staff in the face. I'm not sure if that was the cause of your first ban, but I know it was around the same time. Around that time I got the impression you seemed to have the feeling that the forum was just anti-gay and you were on a personal crusade to force the issue, which I think is a complete misread on the situation.

Edit: (though I admit I may be wrong there, that's just the impression I got)

I guess the point I'm trying to get to is that in each occasion it seems you were purposely pushing the moderation team and as a result got banned, and if you really believe it was a result of being gay, you seem to me to be misunderstanding the rules of the forum at least. In this very thread you ask:

On May 18 2011 19:33 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:31 Megaliskuu wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:30 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:28 Deja Thoris wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:20 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:18 Megaliskuu wrote:
Oh plato, plato, plato my dear, you never learn.

I didn't get banned for blogs. I got banned for being gay.


You got banned for posting badly, not for finding other males attractive. If you learn the distinction it might help you stay unbanned.

If only someone would define "bad posts" according to this forum, cause it's definitely not gonna be my definition.


Commandments yo.

So, just like the Bible. Pfft.


And I suppose if you want to conflate the word to only refer to the Bible, it's a reasonable comparison, and probably somewhat intended by the original writers whomever they were. The point is though, that this is a privately owned forum, they set the rules and if you want to post here, you should stay within the guidelines they've set out. Personally I've found they're not too difficult to follow.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 11:23 GMT
#46
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 18 2011 11:26 GMT
#47
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


Well, as a Starcraft community site, yes, it's worth staying here.

If you're looking for a different type of community site, you may be looking in the wrong place.

TL has no issues with what you do, or who you do it with, but keeping your discussion within their rules is conducive to continued posting privileges. That's why it's worth staying here as a Starcraft focused community site.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
May 18 2011 11:27 GMT
#48
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 11:29 GMT
#49
On May 18 2011 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.

I already did, twice. Got banned, twice.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
May 18 2011 11:30 GMT
#50
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


Been here for almost a decade now ..
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
May 18 2011 11:30 GMT
#51
On May 18 2011 20:29 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.

I already did, twice. Got banned, twice.


have you lean't your lesson?

+ Show Spoiler [note to self] +
I think not.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 11:31 GMT
#52
On May 18 2011 20:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 20:29 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.

I already did, twice. Got banned, twice.


have you lean't your lesson?

+ Show Spoiler [note to self] +
I think not.

Damn you smart man.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 11:33:00
May 18 2011 11:32 GMT
#53
On May 18 2011 20:31 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 20:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:29 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.

I already did, twice. Got banned, twice.


have you lean't your lesson?

+ Show Spoiler [note to self] +
I think not.

Damn you smart man.


A smart guy who can't spell learn't.

Edit: or who for that matter.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
platorepublic
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom344 Posts
May 18 2011 11:33 GMT
#54
On May 18 2011 20:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 20:31 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:30 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:29 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:27 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On May 18 2011 20:23 platorepublic wrote:
I am not disrespectful, don't misunderstand.

I am only testing the waters of this forum to see if it's worth staying here any longer.

Apparently it's a really well-established forum.


why the fuck are you testing the waters,go all out.

do it man,do it.

I already did, twice. Got banned, twice.


have you lean't your lesson?

+ Show Spoiler [note to self] +
I think not.

Damn you smart man.


A smart guy who can't spell learn't.

Edit: or who for that matter.

Smart guys usually can't.
Even though I've never met you, I still miss you.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
May 18 2011 11:35 GMT
#55
On May 18 2011 19:59 platorepublic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 19:57 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:56 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:55 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:49 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:44 Kipsate wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:42 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:41 jello_biafra wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:39 mizU wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:36 jello_biafra wrote:
[quote]
Simple commandments based on reason and logic, not some block of stone some bearded guy brought down from a mountain after a crazy shroom trip claiming that they were 'the word of god'.


Atheists are so entertaining.

Well it was either shrooms or epilepsy for most of those crazy motherfuckers back in the day.

On May 18 2011 19:40 platorepublic wrote:
On May 18 2011 19:37 Yurie wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9047031 Contains nothing of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201606 Insulting other poster without anything else of value.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201701 Border line insulting.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201729 Why do you/we have that right?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201760 Yet another one liner post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201787 One liner

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201810 One liner and claiming another opinion is poor without saying why.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=9201872 Insulting yet another poster. Not a one liner though.

Basically, I went through your post history and half of your first ~15 posts were bad.

I don't claim to be a good poster, but I will not insult other users. Please go through your post history and show posts where you made a contribution if you wonder why people think you have a bad post history.

According to this, most of the replies on this blogpost is "bad" then.

Put shit in, get shit out.

You know what, even if I put good stuff in, I get shit out anyway.


http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=221096

You made a blog, with content, and you got positive responses.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=218738#2

This blog you made also contains content, you got well constructive replies out of it.

Now what is the common denominator between these?.

My god, does TL just want a big donation from me? Let me post what I want ffs! I don't post a lot anyway. Just like 1 post per day, gimme a break already.


Average posts per day, from your profile? 5.03

It's TL's site. Maybe if you want to post what you want to post, without anyone else having a say, you should use your own?

I want to contribute to TL, and maybe if I donate to TL, I would be part of it more.


Does your definition of contribution match TL's? They can only use one, and I'm pretty sure they're going to stick with the one that's kept them successful for so long.

I surrender now. Please close this thread. I want to vomit. Bring a bag please.


only too happy.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4530
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 36m
Replay Cast
22h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.