• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:17
CEST 09:17
KST 16:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8557 users

[Interview] KT vs Samsung winner's interview

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 16:52:37
February 15 2011 15:05 GMT
#1
FINAL BOSS (wait wut?)

[image loading]

- You got 2 kills today
▲I wasn't sent out as the "Final Boss" , but we managed to win despite my loss, I'm still very glad even with just 2 kills. Next time if I'm sent 2nd or 3rd I must get an all kill.

- Round 3 ended
▲ I've learned a lot from this Winner's League round. I always managed to finish off all the games when I was sent last, this kind of momentum is extremely powerful. So I'm happy with the results. I'm also very happy that I have a over-90% winrate, with the momentum I believe I can keep my winrate above 80%.

- Your bio-mech was pretty impressive.
▲ This was a build I prepared for against (P)Stork. But since it wasn't him that got sent out, I could only use it against (P)Grape. Icarus's rush distance is very short, so this kind of strategy is unstoppable.

- Stork killed you with an all-in
▲ Even though I lost our team won, since we still had (P)Stats and (Z)Action who both have strong vP skills, I believed that one of them could win. As expected (P)Stats won very convincingly.

- You seemed unaware of (P)Stork's strategy
▲ I had predicted it to a certain extent. I saw that (P)Stork made an extra probe, so I thought that he might do an all-in, I guessed that it was either proxy gates or reaver pressure. Even though I did think that (P)Stork might go for an all in, I still didn't predict his general strategy.

- KT finishes a perfect Round 3
▲ Because we won all the games, our team has risen up to 2nd. At the start of the season I goal was to lose 2 games each round, now the numbers seem closer, so it's very satisfying. If we can keep going on like this, then there's nothing we have worry about.

- Any last words?
▲ 이길만's (sorry anybody know who Flash is referring to?) father passed away, I hope he can feel better soon, and join back to our team. Right now I'm 36 wins and 4 losses, so all the way to the end I can't relax, I want to improve my winrate, and show everybody that I have been improving, hopefully I can achieve past 60 wins.


Stats!!!!!!!!!
[image loading]


- You were sent out after (T)Flash lost.
▲ I thought (T)Flash would all kill, but he lost to (P)Stork's 4 gate rush. So I was a bit pressured. Thankfully I got good luck and got the BO advantage, so I won very easily. with the momentum I won against (Z)great.

- Your opening mirrored (P)Stork's
▲I practiced this opening build, But (P)Stork also made DTs, so I won very easily. No matter what build the opponent does, once the DTs come out I think that it always progresses up to late game.

- Round 4 is still Winner's league
▲ I was in a losing streak, so my desire to win on TV was very strong, so I practiced a lot. Because of this I could win today, our whole team is working very hard to continue this winning streak, So I think we can also achieve a perfect round 4.

- Any last words?
▲ I'm very thankful to (P)Anyppi, (P)Reach hyung, (P)Tempest hyung for helping me pracitce. Also, Coach 이길만's father passed away, I want to give him my condolences. I hope Coach이길만 can feel better soon. Also since I was on a losing streak, my confidence took a bit hit, I want to thank my teammates for cheering for me and helping me out, so that I could win.

-------------------------------------
Source: http://www.wfbrood.com/xingji/hanguoxingji/xingji_61540.html

CHINCHINCHINCHINFLASHFLASHFLASHFLASH

#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
ZavikZyke
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States382 Posts
February 15 2011 15:15 GMT
#2
Thanks for the interview :D
My condolences as well.... :/
Hoejja is Bonjwa
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
February 15 2011 15:19 GMT
#3
my condolences to the Coach's father.

thank god for the chin of steel
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
February 15 2011 15:22 GMT
#4
The Flash-Chin combo is unstoppable.

Thanks for the translation!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 15:28:17
February 15 2011 15:24 GMT
#5
이길만 is one of the coaches, not a specific race coach. His actual title is Manager (the other coach Lee, who we usually refer to as the manager, is listed as 감독 which is roughly "supervisor".
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
pHelix Equilibria
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1134 Posts
February 15 2011 15:24 GMT
#6
"I had predicted it to a certain extent. I saw that Stork made an extra probe"
The skills.
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
February 15 2011 15:27 GMT
#7
On February 16 2011 00:24 Antoine wrote:
이길만 is one of the coaches, I think the zerg coach (hot-forever is protoss coach i know, I think hery is the terran coach)


Hery is te terran coach but qwouldnt it make more sense if H.O.T.forever was the zerg coach? he was a zerg himself right?
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
February 15 2011 15:30 GMT
#8
On February 16 2011 00:27 KTF_CloaK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 00:24 Antoine wrote:
이길만 is one of the coaches, I think the zerg coach (hot-forever is protoss coach i know, I think hery is the terran coach)


Hery is te terran coach but qwouldnt it make more sense if H.O.T.forever was the zerg coach? he was a zerg himself right?

H.O.T.-forever was zerg yeah, but weirdly enough he is the protoss coach - I remember all the toss mentioning it when he was hired last year, and it says so on the site. I'm actually not sure who the zerg coach is, Zergbong is still listed on the KT site.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Tribute
Profile Joined September 2010
United States146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 15:42:17
February 15 2011 15:37 GMT
#9
It's not a coach, it's their manager (Lee Kil Man). Also over 90% win rate in WL... that's a little overwhelming.
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
February 15 2011 15:37 GMT
#10
Wow...fast. Thank you for the translating.
I'm really appreciate it :D

by the way, my condolences to the Coach's father.
Learn,live and love it.
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
February 15 2011 16:06 GMT
#11
Wow, thanks for this quick translation!
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
tyCe
Profile Joined March 2010
Australia2542 Posts
February 15 2011 16:15 GMT
#12
On February 16 2011 00:24 WhoaDrugs wrote:
"I had predicted it to a certain extent. I saw that Stork made an extra probe"
The skills.

Lol yeah, what a beast.
Betrayed by EG.BuK
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-15 16:16:28
February 15 2011 16:16 GMT
#13
Flash was counting Storks probes. HOLY, FUCKING, SHIT. DAMN. He's fucking good.

I've seen that KTF has two coaches. They always wear suits and ties. Maybe it was one of those guys whos father died?
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
February 15 2011 16:18 GMT
#14
On February 16 2011 01:16 vOdToasT wrote:
Flash was counting Storks probes. HOLY, FUCKING, SHIT. DAMN. He's fucking good.

I've seen that KTF has two coaches. They always wear suits and ties. Maybe it was one of those guys whos father died?

I agree on the holy fucking shit part.
And to answer your second question, about the two guys that go to the PL matches, the one with the spiky hair is the team manager, and the other is a coach, but not the one mentioned in the article.
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
February 15 2011 16:22 GMT
#15
On February 16 2011 01:16 vOdToasT wrote:
Flash was counting Storks probes. HOLY, FUCKING, SHIT. DAMN. He's fucking good.

I've seen that KTF has two coaches. They always wear suits and ties. Maybe it was one of those guys whos father died?

The guys you see are (with the spiky hair) head coach/manager (official title Supervisor) 이지훈, and other guy terran coach (T)Hery
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
February 15 2011 16:24 GMT
#16
Thanks for translating.

I'm not upset about Flash' loss because he lost to Stork, one of my favorite P.
o choro é livre
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
February 15 2011 16:27 GMT
#17
On February 16 2011 00:30 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2011 00:27 KTF_CloaK wrote:
On February 16 2011 00:24 Antoine wrote:
이길만 is one of the coaches, I think the zerg coach (hot-forever is protoss coach i know, I think hery is the terran coach)


Hery is te terran coach but qwouldnt it make more sense if H.O.T.forever was the zerg coach? he was a zerg himself right?

H.O.T.-forever was zerg yeah, but weirdly enough he is the protoss coach - I remember all the toss mentioning it when he was hired last year, and it says so on the site. I'm actually not sure who the zerg coach is, Zergbong is still listed on the KT site.

zergbong too baller. coaching KT's zergline while winning a GSL. hmm... but on the other hand, this maybe why KT zergs sucks now. lol.
Woo Jung Ho
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
February 15 2011 16:30 GMT
#18
Thanks for the translation, sounds like it was a great series.

I'm not too upset about flash losing either, because it was stork afterall. Although, I always feel kind of bad when flash loses, because in the TLPD, the losses always stick out.. hehe.

:D
~ The Ultimate Weapon
EliteReplay
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Dominican Republic913 Posts
February 15 2011 16:45 GMT
#19
I always feel kind of happybad when flash loses :D glad stork won
if play random i can't call any race imba?
agarangu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile274 Posts
February 15 2011 16:49 GMT
#20
I'm no upset about Flash's loss because Stats avenged him. I really wanted Stats to play and win.
What's a quote anyway?
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss347
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g7184
ceh9442
olofmeister307
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Stunt451
Other Games
• Shiphtur469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 43m
Patches Events
8h 43m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.