• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:40
CEST 10:40
KST 17:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7898 users

Fear of the Grack

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
AlexanderS
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway36 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 03:59:40
January 17 2011 19:48 GMT
#1
mod edit: TotalBiscuit is a hero!
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3





In honor of the almighty Grackens victory over the lesser nerds, I have written this song.

These lyrics are best read while listening to Iron Maiden´s Fear of the Dark.

Enjoy.

--

Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

When the Banes begin to morph.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
And have you felt your neck skin crawl.
When you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared to take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You've sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard Roaches behind.
Scanned around and no-one's there?
And as you quicken up your pace.
You find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Watching replays the night before.
Debating rushes and all-ins.
The unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.
Fear of the Grack!
AlexanderS
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway36 Posts
January 17 2011 19:50 GMT
#2
I wrote these lyrics on the spur of the moment after watching IdrA perform on GSL last Friday.
But due to the three day rule I couldn't post it here 'til now. Anyway, here it is.
Fear of the Grack!
Thorminator
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway8 Posts
January 17 2011 19:50 GMT
#3
godt jobba! :D
Zinnwaldite
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1567 Posts
January 17 2011 19:51 GMT
#4
I really don't know,., these things are kinda,., uhm,, corny? i don't really mind though,., corny is usually good,, as a fellow norwegian i'll send you a thumb,., one pointing UPWARDS
We promise with a view to hope, but the reason to "accomplish" what we promised would be fear.
RoK Ot7Er
Profile Joined June 2010
United States219 Posts
January 17 2011 19:52 GMT
#5
One of my favorite songs of all time, now with SC2 lyrics. Excellent job!
Tiazi
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands761 Posts
January 17 2011 19:52 GMT
#6
I sang along with your text and music. Fits perfectly.

I feel a little strange.. mutalisks are near...

I truly felt it!
"A brilliant yet deluded man once said, 'Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.' Gumiho is that agent of chaos." -monk
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
January 17 2011 19:53 GMT
#7
LOL. Nicely done ! I'm quite a fan of that Maiden song too
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
January 17 2011 19:57 GMT
#8
not really a fan of metal but I played the song and read these lyrics at the same time, great stuff really. Fits like a glove. Well done!
Do you really want chat rooms?
Carras
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina860 Posts
January 17 2011 20:01 GMT
#9
I LOVE IT!!!
BuuGhost
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands340 Posts
January 17 2011 20:02 GMT
#10
On January 18 2011 04:52 Tiazi wrote:
I sang along with your text and music. Fits perfectly.

I feel a little strange.. mutalisks are near...

I truly felt it!

Yep me too, I quickly read it, Put up the song and sung along with it :D

Too bad i sing too horrible to record it
"Kinda like this thing but there’s something you should know, I just came to say hello."
Heimatloser
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany1494 Posts
January 17 2011 20:02 GMT
#11
blogworthy
All what KT currently needs is a Zerg and a second Terran
Artifex
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Belgium189 Posts
January 17 2011 20:07 GMT
#12
Maiden and the Gracken? The combination is almost too awesome!

Well done sir.
Fear. Fear that the zerg are expanding all over the map and there's nothing you can do. The Swarm. Your doom. Now is the time to panic. The terran and protoss are trying to survive. The Zerg are trying to obliterate them. - Stane
brain_
Profile Joined June 2010
United States812 Posts
January 17 2011 20:26 GMT
#13
Haha great.
Millitron
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2611 Posts
January 17 2011 20:28 GMT
#14
Awesome. Absolutely great OP.

I love Iron Maiden. I love Starcraft. Its like chocolate and peanut butter. They were meant for each other.
Who called in the fleet?
Keldrath
Profile Joined July 2010
United States449 Posts
January 17 2011 20:34 GMT
#15
amazing man, fits perfectly. spectacular song and phenomenal band.
If you want peace... prepare for war.
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
January 17 2011 20:38 GMT
#16
nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 17 2011 20:41 GMT
#17
[image loading]

Release the Gracken!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 20:44:58
January 17 2011 20:43 GMT
#18
Favorite music + Grack = this.

Fucking epic, someone record this PLEASE.


Where is that music band from husky or smt?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
January 17 2011 20:47 GMT
#19
On January 18 2011 05:43 Zephirdd wrote:
Favorite music + Grack = this.

Fucking epic, someone record this PLEASE.


Where is that music band from husky or smt?

i'm pretty suer Husky and co are not up to an Iron Maiden masterpiece


But gotta say amazing, well done OP
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
eLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1039 Posts
January 17 2011 20:54 GMT
#20
We need an idra pic to go with this like the jinro one. Some sort of demon riding a bm lord that throws insults at its nooby enemies.
How's the weather down there?
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4180
Leta 2730
Soulkey 533
BeSt 489
Soma 248
Rush 153
Killer 45
Shine 32
ZergMaN 27
Shinee 24
[ Show more ]
Barracks 23
Hm[arnc] 15
Dota 2
XcaliburYe217
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft718
Sick282
Pyrionflax89
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• 3DClanTV 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Jankos1937
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 21m
Patches Events
6h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 21m
OSC
14h 21m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.