• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8571 users

Fear of the Grack - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
baskerville
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
541 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-20 02:39:46
January 19 2011 22:30 GMT
#81
"We need an idra pic...Some sort of demon riding a bm lord that throws insults at its nooby enemies."

[image loading]
http://www.teamliquid.net/mirror/smilies/random-big.gif
AlexanderS
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway36 Posts
January 19 2011 22:39 GMT
#82
Wow. The Grack could be a class in D3 now.
Fear of the Grack!
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
January 19 2011 22:45 GMT
#83
On January 20 2011 07:39 AlexanderS wrote:
Wow. The Grack could be a class in D3 now.


I wonder how much attention Blizzard pays attention to the foreign competitions and the hype that has arisen because of it and idra?
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
RoyalCheese
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic745 Posts
January 19 2011 22:46 GMT
#84
LOL TB you're baller! Finally the tournament streamers will have a proper sc2 song to broadcast :D oh well, somehow doubt they will though GW anyway, UP THE IRONS!
Kennigit: "Chill was once able to retire really young, but decided to donate his entire salary TO SUPPORT ESPORTS"
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
January 19 2011 23:41 GMT
#85
...This is so epic!!! Great great great song Total Biscuit's parody is AWESOME!!!!
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
January 20 2011 00:33 GMT
#86
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3



Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

And when the lings begin to change.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
Your expansion up in smoke.
While you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared toi take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard the Roaches sneak
Scanned around and no-things there?
You try to quicken up your pace.
But find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

You were Watching VoDs the night before.
Debating rushes, cheese and more.
Those unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.


Holy Macaroni! This is pretty freaking awesome. Good job with the lyrics Alexander and awesome job singing it TB. Pretty neat.
Don't mind me
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
January 20 2011 01:28 GMT
#87
gotta hand it to you, even as a diehard iron maiden fan that hates covers I found this the most awesome thing since sliced bread

GJ
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
moNsi
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway71 Posts
January 20 2011 01:42 GMT
#88
mad props from a fellow viking!
The solution to world problems is blink stalkers.
idemo
Profile Joined January 2011
Croatia7 Posts
January 20 2011 02:57 GMT
#89
that was fun to listen.
"I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid."
KevinIX
Profile Joined October 2009
United States2472 Posts
January 20 2011 03:32 GMT
#90
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI

Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

And when the lings begin to change.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
Your expansion up in smoke.
While you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared toi take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard the Roaches sneak
Scanned around and no-things there?
You try to quicken up your pace.
But find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

You were Watching VoDs the night before.
Debating rushes, cheese and more.
Those unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.


Soo awesome!!
Liquid FIGHTING!!!
TimeOut
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1277 Posts
January 20 2011 04:29 GMT
#91
Awesome song, definitively worth being spotlighted!
papyrus
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines716 Posts
January 20 2011 04:31 GMT
#92
iron maiden plus sc2 awesome!!!
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
January 20 2011 05:54 GMT
#93
I love it, haha.. Finally one of these of a song that isn't absolutely terrible.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Le BucheRON
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada619 Posts
January 20 2011 06:04 GMT
#94
Pretty Great. Great song writing, "toi" too great.
Guess who`s special?!
TryThis
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada1522 Posts
January 20 2011 06:34 GMT
#95
the song is so perfect.
I love it
Dwell
tianGO
Profile Joined August 2010
Argentina591 Posts
January 20 2011 06:43 GMT
#96
This is absolutely awesome!
Finally a sc2 fan made song that is not rap, dubstep or whatever.
"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future."
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
January 20 2011 06:47 GMT
#97
Haha, loved this song. Epic god damn song Love that the community always comes up with new cool songs all the time, best shit ever
Yes I am
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
January 20 2011 06:52 GMT
#98
So many of these are pretty bad because the person can't sing and the lyrics are awkward but your singing and lyrics were spot-on. Nice job.
FearGorm
Profile Joined July 2010
United States112 Posts
January 20 2011 06:53 GMT
#99
TotalBiscuit might be the best person in esports right now.
CEO, WellPlayed
Pkol
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia176 Posts
January 20 2011 06:57 GMT
#100
Well TB, you're not Bruce Dickinson...

But I throughly enjoyed that :D
lolwut?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
OSC
9h 16m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
OSC
22h 16m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.