• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:44
CEST 15:44
KST 22:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8576 users

Fear of the Grack - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
January 19 2011 18:08 GMT
#61
On January 20 2011 02:36 Kiante wrote:
i wouldn't know how to sync up a song with vent lag and shit


You can't, honestly.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Sanjuro
Profile Joined November 2010
Indonesia252 Posts
January 19 2011 19:39 GMT
#62
i fear the Grack
im the Villain of the Story, im not meant to be saved
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 20:56:06
January 19 2011 20:41 GMT
#63
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3



Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

And when the lings begin to change.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
Your expansion up in smoke.
While you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared toi take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard the Roaches sneak
Scanned around and no-things there?
You try to quicken up your pace.
But find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

You were Watching VoDs the night before.
Debating rushes, cheese and more.
Those unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
vali
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands59 Posts
January 19 2011 20:44 GMT
#64
Go TB, it is pretty good. And in my honest opinion this is better than the SCV love song. But the SCV love song has a video... but meh that picture is AWSOME
Death by a tank
slmw
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Finland233 Posts
January 19 2011 20:45 GMT
#65
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI


You, sir, are awesome.
AmaZing
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Nepal299 Posts
January 19 2011 20:46 GMT
#66
wahahaha, good one tb
ಠ_ಠ
trancey_
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany729 Posts
January 19 2011 20:47 GMT
#67
hehe it's awesome TB
Gowa
Profile Joined October 2010
France133 Posts
January 19 2011 20:53 GMT
#68
DEAR GOD.
♥ TB
TzTz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany511 Posts
January 19 2011 20:55 GMT
#69
sadly the backing track is fucked up a bit, but awesome work finally some metal out of all the SC2 songs, wait wasn't there some Zerg song before? Regardless this is really a nice job.
Zozo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil2579 Posts
January 19 2011 20:55 GMT
#70
HAHAHA amazing

thumbs up for both the op and TB
EGM guides me
AlexanderS
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway36 Posts
January 19 2011 21:00 GMT
#71
Beautiful! Idra > Eddie, and I like the changes (bashing self for not thinking of them)

You go man!
Fear of the Grack!
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
January 19 2011 21:01 GMT
#72
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI


Very good, I tried to record it myself but this was a lot better.

If the background music had Maiden quality it would be insta-added to my MP3-player.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
hackmed
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom74 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 21:26:08
January 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#73
UP THE IRONS
UP THE GRACK

Edit: Loved it btw :p
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
January 19 2011 21:02 GMT
#74
Yes well, they weren't willing to part with the master tracks, even when threatened with a baneling bust.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
January 19 2011 21:23 GMT
#75
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI

Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

And when the lings begin to change.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
Your expansion up in smoke.
While you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared toi take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard the Roaches sneak
Scanned around and no-things there?
You try to quicken up your pace.
But find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

You were Watching VoDs the night before.
Debating rushes, cheese and more.
Those unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.


I.. just.. gah.. Thats.. I just had multiple nerdgasms. TB, you are awesome. Just that.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
zeMoose
Profile Joined December 2010
Finland51 Posts
January 19 2011 21:30 GMT
#76
On January 19 2011 09:08 101TFP wrote:
Finally a sc2 related songtext that is not made of Rap, Hip-Hop, RnB or whatever "music",
but instead super awesome, actual music!

(I don't mean to spark a discussion about music tastes here, if you disagree please don't respond)


Mmm, what about this then? My favourite SC related song up to date.



And nice job there TotalBiscuit. Not that I'd have that in my playlist but it was sure fun to listen :D
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
January 19 2011 21:41 GMT
#77
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI

...

That was crazy awesome, thanks for doing it!
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
January 19 2011 21:45 GMT
#78
Should Spotlight this IMO =) Really awesome. Both lyrics and TBs rendition.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
Johnnybb
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark486 Posts
January 19 2011 21:46 GMT
#79
Hi Grack
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
January 19 2011 21:49 GMT
#80
On January 20 2011 05:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
I gave it a bash, for the swarm. Altered a few lyrics for the sake of rhyming and syllable count.

mp3 download :- http://rapidshare.com/files/443464682/fearofthegrack.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfcw0FQWCCI

Im a Marine who walks alone.
And when I'm walking on the creep.
On maps like Macrolopolis.

And when the lings begin to change.
I sometimes feel a little strange.
A little anxious on the creep.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you stimmed your forces up a choke.
Your expansion up in smoke.
While you're searching for the Spire.
Sometimes when you're scared toi take a look.
At the corner of his main.
You sensed that something's watching you.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Have you ever been alone on creep.
Thought you heard the Roaches sneak
Scanned around and no-things there?
You try to quicken up your pace.
But find it hard to stim again.
Because you're sure the push is near.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.

You were Watching VoDs the night before.
Debating rushes, cheese and more.
Those unknown builds are on your mind.
Maybe the Grack is playing tricks.
You sense, and suddenly eyes fix.
On rolling banelings from behind.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a constant fear that Mutalisks are near.
Fear of the Grack, fear of the Grack.
I have a phobia that Mutalisks are there.

When I'm walking on the creep.
Im a Marine who walks alone.


I was like "yeah pretty decent". Then he got to "Fear of the Grack, Fear of the Grack" LOOLLLEEHHH
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 73
Codebar 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65306
Bisu 3361
FanTaSy 1360
Stork 774
Rush 386
firebathero 254
Snow 216
Mind 122
hero 120
Last 113
[ Show more ]
Free 81
Sharp 77
Pusan 62
Sea.KH 59
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 33
Bale 33
Mong 27
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
Aegong 17
Rock 15
Noble 15
zelot 14
HiyA 11
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Sacsri 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi1160
Counter-Strike
fl0m2533
byalli1087
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King108
Other Games
gofns38397
singsing2302
Liquid`RaSZi873
B2W.Neo555
Beastyqt426
Happy300
Pyrionflax261
Mlord257
Hui .215
Khaldor127
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 101
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Nemesis3327
• Jankos2903
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1478
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 17m
OSC
9h 17m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
22h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.