• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13787 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 02:01:40
January 03 2011 00:25 GMT
#1
This topic is in relation/association to my stream found here:
  • http://www.justin.tv/tortedelini
  • http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Torte de Lini

Zerg - Diamond-level

The use and description of my channel can be found via the URLs above. This thread is for any comments or discussion about the material I stream, the sound, quality, or my own personal gameplay. Requests of any sort can also be found here as well.

Please keep it civil and respectable (much like how Team Liquid is now).

Thanks,
Torte de Lini
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
rbkl
Profile Joined March 2010
772 Posts
January 03 2011 00:56 GMT
#2
Haha that's an awesome name. You should probably post that you are " (Zerg, Diamond-Level, 1900-2000) " -- I got that from your stream URL.
www.check6gaming.com // www.iugaming.com ** Indiana's Premier Gaming / Starcraft Community **
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 03 2011 01:01 GMT
#3
Thanks, I'm just waiting for this thread to moved :3

Will do.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 10 2011 08:41 GMT
#4
Thanks for watching guys! I had a record of 45 to 50 users tonight! It'd be great to hear why some of you came to watch or simply suggest what you would like to see more!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-17 02:50:43
January 17 2011 02:36 GMT
#5
If anyone is interested, me and some fellow CSC members and friends are fooling around on some 4v4. Looking for feedback on the quality, gameplay, etc.

Thanks!

Omg, we just played RANGED
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 20 2011 05:33 GMT
#6
Stream's offline. Just played some very odd match-ups. A protoss one-base ahead of me doesn't tech up beyond Void Rays and Blink Stalkers.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 21 2011 04:48 GMT
#7
Gonna be trying to cast some community games amongst our members. Feedback and interest in co-casting is acceptable :3 Hit me up on my channels IRC!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
s0ju
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada19 Posts
January 21 2011 06:12 GMT
#8
I feel bad cause I watch your stream but I don't comment haha. Keep up the good work I enjoy your stream man!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 21 2011 07:35 GMT
#9
On January 21 2011 15:12 s0ju wrote:
I feel bad cause I watch your stream but I don't comment haha. Keep up the good work I enjoy your stream man!



): I get like 4 to 7 viewers, but no one even joins IRC.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
January 21 2011 09:51 GMT
#10
For the love of god read the streaming guidelines.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 10:16:31
January 21 2011 10:11 GMT
#11
On January 21 2011 18:51 Nyovne wrote:
For the love of god read the streaming guidelines.


About what? I made a request to move this topic to the stream sub-forum many, many weeks ago.
I can't think of anything else this could be related to.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 02:20:09
January 22 2011 02:19 GMT
#12
On January 21 2011 18:51 Nyovne wrote:
For the love of god read the streaming guidelines.


This was fixed and rectified. In reality, there was no problem and I did read the streaming guidelines ;D

Oh and we're streaming silly 4v4 games!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SgtSquiglz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States668 Posts
January 22 2011 02:31 GMT
#13
Ha for the record, I found the Nydus worm jokes pretty damn funny. I love watching team games when you can hear everyone. Ridiculousness always ensues.
Take anything I say with a grain of salt.....I suck at this game. Also, Go Blue!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 22 2011 02:46 GMT
#14
On January 22 2011 11:31 SgtSquiglz wrote:
Ha for the record, I found the Nydus worm jokes pretty damn funny. I love watching team games when you can hear everyone. Ridiculousness always ensues.


That's a relief.
Arjun is Indian, but Yorku was, for once, out of line ;x

Thanks for understanding.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 22 2011 07:51 GMT
#15
Online. Dual-casting with my friend: Nirano.
Another CSC Community Koth!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
January 22 2011 08:01 GMT
#16
I've gotta say, that might be the best username I've seen.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-22 09:56:43
January 22 2011 09:56 GMT
#17
On January 22 2011 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've gotta say, that might be the best username I've seen.


yay!

Do you mean Gaming Linguini with Cpt. Tortellini?

Great stream guys! We had a guest speaker: Mr. Bombastik first-time casting. Was really amazing!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-23 01:06:42
January 23 2011 01:06 GMT
#18
On January 22 2011 18:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've gotta say, that might be the best username I've seen.


yay!

Do you mean Gaming Linguini with Cpt. Tortellini?

Great stream guys! We had a guest speaker: Mr. Bombastik first-time casting. Was really amazing!


I meant Torte de Lini, but weirdly, Gaming Linguini with Captain Tortellini might also be the best name I've ever seen.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 23 2011 16:55 GMT
#19
On January 23 2011 10:06 UniversalSnip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2011 18:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
On January 22 2011 17:01 UniversalSnip wrote:
I've gotta say, that might be the best username I've seen.


yay!

Do you mean Gaming Linguini with Cpt. Tortellini?

Great stream guys! We had a guest speaker: Mr. Bombastik first-time casting. Was really amazing!


I meant Torte de Lini, but weirdly, Gaming Linguini with Captain Tortellini might also be the best name I've ever seen.



Haha, thanks! I rather enjoy the name myself!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 26 2011 02:58 GMT
#20
I just got an upgraded internet connection! Not sure if the quality is any better or I could get better, but nonetheless!

Going to be streaming now :3 Perhaps some 1v1 or 3v3, not sure.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
1 2 3 4 5 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
INu's Battles
22h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.