• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:40
CEST 18:40
KST 01:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9782 users

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 15 2010 21:05 GMT
#62
LOL
I wanna play in this :D
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 18 2010 20:14 GMT
#77
Is this game gong to be related to the book?
Example:
Harry Potter = Horcrux
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 22 2010 20:03 GMT
#238
Alright, I apologize for my inactivity for the past 2 days.
I've finally finished all my exams, and I will be pretty much free now

Once again, sorry for my inactivity
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 22 2010 20:08 GMT
#239
Alright, caught up and ready to play.

I'll try not to be a shitty player like I usually am
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 22 2010 22:46 GMT
#277
Actually,
I voted for Radfield mainly because he was pretty good in the past, and I was afraid of getting modkilled.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 22 2010 22:47 GMT
#279
Press post by accident
And also to kinda make sure he is 2nd
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 23 2010 01:03 GMT
#302
Bah
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 23 2010 01:03 GMT
#303
Actually, Yay.
Since I probably would be the one to die if it hadn't been him
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 23 2010 01:05 GMT
#304
But meh, we lynched one of us
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 24 2010 02:01 GMT
#328
I would have to agree with johnny on that the 3rd party could be a serial killer.

After carefully reading through the whole first post in the game, I realized that there are absolutely no clues telling us how many DE there are. In a 21 people game, 4 DE might be a viable setup.
Therefore I think that we should not immediately assume how it amounted to 3 deaths in the few days.

Anyways, here are the possibilities I see:
1) Serial Killer killed someone
2) A random night Vig killed (unlikely, vig rarely kills on night 1 because of the risk of killing someone important on your side)
3) DE has 2 KP
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 24 2010 18:53 GMT
#358
*is desperately thinking of something helpful to write*
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 27 2010 16:10 GMT
#577
WTF Chezinu exposed me
I was kinda hoping to lurk through the whole game

I am Draco Malfoy (already established)
I am a Survivor
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 00:44 GMT
#600
Hooray!
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 00:49 GMT
#601
I've decided, I'm gonna put this out there.
I'm going to kill someone tonight
I'll probably regret it later if I just randomly chose a person to kill, so I'm posting this to hopefully get some suggestions on my target.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 14:09 GMT
#613
Is midsummer some sort of Swedish festival? O_O
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 14:17 GMT
#615
Just like Chez said, I really don't care what happens as long as I survive.

I have 1 hit, usable tonight only.
And I want to us it
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 16:01 GMT
#617
On June 29 2010 00:28 JeeJee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2010 23:17 Abenson wrote:
Just like Chez said, I really don't care what happens as long as I survive.

I have 1 hit, usable tonight only.
And I want to us it


then don't fuck up
=)


And I'm afraid I will >.>
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 16:08 GMT
#618
This is weird.

Everyone knows I'm not exactly the best mafia player here, yet nobody is trying to stop me from randomly hitting someone tonight. Nobody has even offered their opinion on potential targets O_O

In fact, JeeJee is encouraging me to hit someone?

I'm worried that by randomly hitting someone I will be causing chaos: something the DE needs.
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 16:35 GMT
#620
Isn't it twilight right now?
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
June 28 2010 21:35 GMT
#638
On June 29 2010 05:27 Bill Murray wrote:
had a night with my girlfriend
hope you all don't mind :\


Happy time? :D

Also, I already sent in my hit like hours ago lol
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Liquid`TLO 85
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31484
Leta 1068
Horang2 274
firebathero 167
Trap 148
Zeus 93
Hyun 72
soO 51
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 34
[ Show more ]
Aegong 24
Rock 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 16
Noble 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1169
420jenkins373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4649
Other Games
Beastyqt650
mouzStarbuck360
byalli253
KnowMe217
Hui .180
QueenE81
Livibee66
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 75
• 3DClanTV 45
• Adnapsc2 15
• Response 10
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• FirePhoenix17
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• Michael_bg 8
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1608
Other Games
• Shiphtur557
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 21m
Patches Events
22h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.