• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7969 users

BloodyC0bblers's Mafia XVI

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 19 2010 18:45 GMT
#36
Hello
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 19 2010 21:20 GMT
#51
I don't understand how to play this game at all, still I am very exited (:

Reading mafia XV
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 03:58 GMT
#255
This is fun

I posted just yesterday on page 3 I think, this grew fast and we are inactive?

I don't think QS is mafia, based on his opposition on the killing in the first days, in the way the game is designed I think it's supposed to be this way, have a little of randomness in the beginning. This helps mafia, it is easier to hit a townie than to hit a mafia because there are more townies. If QS is a townie he is looking to delay the development of mafia, if he is mafia he is looking to earn the trust of townies.

Iaaan's campaign looks nice, he talked about things I had not thought about, specifically the passing of information. Although it is basic gameplay. The DT must not expose themselves and the mayor is just hard to kill.

I want to ask to every candidate to put their first kill up to vote, up to this point I don't think there's enough info to make an educated decision, If the mayor is mafia we will loose a townie, if the mayor's not mafia we might.

To be honest I just want to start killing people. And in this light I announce my candidacy for mayor

I will put the first kill up to vote
I don't want to die.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 04:01 GMT
#258
I didn't finish somethings...
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:

I don't think QS is mafia, based on his opposition on the killing in the first days, in the way the game is designed I think it's supposed to be this way, have a little of randomness in the beginning. This helps mafia, it is easier to hit a townie than to hit a mafia because there are more townies. If QS is a townie he is looking to delay the development of mafia, if he is mafia he is looking to earn the trust of townies.


For now I choose the first

On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
To be honest I just want to start killing people. And in this light I announce my candidacy for mayor

I will put the first kill up to vote
I don't want to die.


If I am a candidate, can I vote for someone else?
If not I quit the race, If so, then it's on.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 21 2010 04:02 GMT
#259
On January 21 2010 13:01 johnnyspazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2010 12:58 gaizka wrote:
I don't want to die.

Isn't posting this basically asking to die? :p


I don't see how XD

Maybe I'm much of a newb.
gaizka
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States991 Posts
January 23 2010 00:34 GMT
#447
Sorry for not voting, it has been raining pretty bad and the lights went out for quite some time. I'll be reading what's up.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 419
TKL 247
CranKy Ducklings212
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1093
TKL 247
ProTech132
Rex 120
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53501
Free 1829
Horang2 329
firebathero 260
Zeus 196
Trap 134
Last 120
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 29
[ Show more ]
Rock 21
Bishop 21
scan(afreeca) 18
Aegong 17
Noble 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6955
Dendi1109
XaKoH 443
420jenkins176
Counter-Strike
fl0m3438
byalli775
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko455
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt475
Mlord365
KnowMe177
Hui .150
mouzStarbuck133
Liquid`VortiX115
DeMusliM113
QueenE73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• StrangeGG 26
• Dystopia_ 5
• poizon28 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony10
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2293
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1534
Other Games
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 58m
Patches Events
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.