• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:18
CEST 00:18
KST 07:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8596 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 100 Next
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
November 16 2008 18:10 GMT
#1841
##I change from KF91 to MTF
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 16 2008 18:14 GMT
#1842
#I change my vote to MTF
Teamliquidian townie
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
November 16 2008 18:28 GMT
#1843
I vote for KF91
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 16 2008 18:54 GMT
#1844
i get two votes? chuiu take off my one for kf91
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 16 2008 19:06 GMT
#1845
I change my vote from KF91 to MTF.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 19:18:45
November 16 2008 19:18 GMT
#1846
Well, it looks like I'm dead tonight. Before I die I'd like to say that town has been playing pretty damn well this game, especially vigilantes/Jacks who used vigikill abilities. This is on top of town having no beginning structure (which I was not a part of this game ;_; ) and creating one for itself. So, good job to those involved.

As for my defense, I don't believe I can come up with a solid one. I'm stuck with my turtle here. :p

GG and GL, all.

Edit: O, and I vote for [GiTM-]Ace.
Think. :)
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
November 16 2008 22:26 GMT
#1847
I vote for MTF.
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
November 16 2008 22:52 GMT
#1848
MTF's final words were pretty damn good GG

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-16 22:53:02
November 16 2008 22:52 GMT
#1849
On November 17 2008 04:18 MTF wrote:
Well, it looks like I'm dead tonight. Before I die I'd like to say that town has been playing pretty damn well this game, especially vigilantes/Jacks who used vigikill abilities. This is on top of town having no beginning structure (which I was not a part of this game ;_; ) and creating one for itself. So, good job to those involved.

As for my defense, I don't believe I can come up with a solid one. I'm stuck with my turtle here. :p

GG and GL, all.

Edit: O, and I vote for [GiTM-]Ace.


;-;....I still refuse to think you're mafia...

## I change my vote from KF91 to Plexa for lynching my idol

;-;
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
KH1031
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States862 Posts
November 16 2008 22:55 GMT
#1850
Well...if we turn out to lynch another red today, can we call this game GG and possibly move on to a new game?
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
November 16 2008 22:59 GMT
#1851
New game is starting today, but it is going to be ran by Ace.

Many people believe this one is already over. GJ townies.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
November 17 2008 01:25 GMT
#1852
It is safe to assume, good game.

Great job Townies! We did it ^^
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
imDerek
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1944 Posts
November 17 2008 01:27 GMT
#1853
mafias can kill me!!!!!!!!!! hahahah
Least favorite progamers: Leta, Zero, Mind, Shine, free, really <-- newly added
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
November 17 2008 01:32 GMT
#1854
On November 17 2008 10:27 imDerek wrote:
mafias can kill me!!!!!!!!!! hahahah


if only you were aware of the irony in this statement
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 17 2008 01:36 GMT
#1855
lmao

yea, I think the "imDerek" situation is when everyone just said fuck it.

GG town.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
November 17 2008 03:21 GMT
#1856
Are we on day 5? or Why is this on night 4
Teamliquidian townie
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 17 2008 03:25 GMT
#1857
Because I can't edit the topic title.
♞
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
November 17 2008 04:57 GMT
#1858
Im also on the KF91 list + the abstain list.

Final vote count soon maybe :D?
sAviOr...
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 17 2008 06:47 GMT
#1859
Final Vote Count:

MTF - 15
KH1031
[GiTM]-Ace
Plexa
BloodyC0bbler
Scorch
Chezinu
xDark.Carnivalx
araav
Falcynn
ShadowDrgn
RtS)Night[Mare
goldenkrnboi
Jimtudor
SoleSteeler
~OpZ~

KF91 - 6
clazziquai
fusionsdf
ulszz
imDerek
Camlito
mikeymoo

[GiTM-]Ace
MTF

Abstain
Artanis[Xp]
♞
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
November 17 2008 06:49 GMT
#1860
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
With MTF there remained only two more mafia left. Perhaps this would be a good time for them to surrender.
♞
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 515
ZZZero.O 154
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever219
League of Legends
Doublelift3843
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4325
Liquid`Hasu511
Other Games
summit1g11330
FrodaN1558
KnowMe285
JimRising 251
Livibee203
ViBE38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick706
StarCraft 2
angryscii 40
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1049
• Shiphtur574
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 42m
Patches Events
16h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 42m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.