• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:02
CEST 06:02
KST 13:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9643 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 03 2012 13:50 GMT
#1781
I'm pretty upset that Acid got shot. I know I pushed him a lot N1, but his responses to my case were really really sound, and I would've shied away from him almost completely.

I sensed Katina Zealos but didn't see Navilus coming.

Shouldn't have lynched VE. But then again, VE could've made some good saves.

I played bad; played too loosely and didn't think I would get shot. Was fun while it lasted though.

Town gets into too many shit fests. Mattchew and Marv fought for literally 0 reason.

GG
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 03 2012 13:50 GMT
#1782
Thanks for hosting.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 03 2012 14:24 GMT
#1783
I don't blame anyone for lynching me. I hope my credibility has tanked to a level where I'm not so feared as scum that anything I do warrants an instant lynch.


I really hope this is not the reason you played the way you did, honestly.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 03 2012 15:56 GMT
#1784
Why do you hope that? Do you think I threw the game? Do you think I intentionally "played poorly"?

I freely admit to a little tunnel-vision where you're concerned Bugs, but I was trying to win all game...I wouldn't throw a game just to alter the meta-game where I'm concerned. Don't worry your pretty little head.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 07 2012 07:22 GMT
#1785
I ran into this gem just now:

On December 19 2011 13:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can't think of a situation where you'd want to claim medic unless you're like, the leading candidate for lynch and you think that claiming will save your life...you almost won because of the medic saves, and you probably WOULD have won if you hadn't claimed.

zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
June 07 2012 07:44 GMT
#1786
Oh the irony
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 16:21:19
June 07 2012 10:14 GMT
#1787
On June 07 2012 16:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
I ran into this gem just now:

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can't think of a situation where you'd want to claim medic unless you're like, the leading candidate for lynch and you think that claiming will save your life...you almost won because of the medic saves, and you probably WOULD have won if you hadn't claimed.



ROFL, thanks, that just put me in a good mood after the Redux business
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
June 07 2012 14:13 GMT
#1788
Thats hilarious
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 07 2012 16:18 GMT
#1789
On June 07 2012 16:22 wherebugsgo wrote:
I ran into this gem just now:

Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 13:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can't think of a situation where you'd want to claim medic unless you're like, the leading candidate for lynch and you think that claiming will save your life...you almost won because of the medic saves, and you probably WOULD have won if you hadn't claimed.



lmfao
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 07 2012 16:33 GMT
#1790
Sorry VE, I had to
[image loading]
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
June 07 2012 19:20 GMT
#1791
Glorious
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 88 89 90
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.