• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:14
CEST 13:14
KST 20:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8799 users

1st Machinima Realm Invitational-EG/TL/ROOT/PRIME - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
KudosX
Profile Joined November 2010
United States69 Posts
January 13 2011 07:56 GMT
#161
On January 13 2011 16:37 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 16:34 KudosX wrote:
I find it interesting that Liquid picked TT & ZZ as their 2v2 teams. I think TZ is one of the strongest 2v2 compositions, so I'm glad to see ROOT made both of their 2v2 teams TZ

Hayder plays Terran in 2v2, and the other two are R/T.


Oh! I'm silly thinking that TLO still picks Terran and not Random

Very good choice for teams in 2v2 then!

I really look forward to the 2v2 matches, oddly enough. I think all of the hardcore tournament watchers get to see enough 1v1 that it's nice to have some variety thrown in there
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
January 13 2011 13:01 GMT
#162
3 Matches of Mouz vs EG up!

+ Show Spoiler +

MaNa < Axslav
Naama > InControl
Strelok > Strifecro
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-06 00:02:46
January 13 2011 14:07 GMT
#163
I thought it would be nice to have direct links to the 1st Machinima Realm Tournament games. I'll be updating this post has more games are cast.

Mouz vs Team Liquid

Game 1: Morrow vs Ret
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/14/FSKNuUHkygo
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow>Ret

Game 2: Strelok vs Haypro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/13/srzvEIH7p6A
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok>Haypro

Game 3: Mana vs Jinro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/12/f5SLlJCmyHM
+ Show Spoiler +
Mana<Jinro

Game 4:Naama vs Tyler
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/11/-N53AFCiuko
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama<Tyler

Game 5: Nama and HasuObs vs TLO and Jinro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/3/EytNnEEAYD8
+ Show Spoiler +
Nama and HasuObs<TLO and Jinro

Game 6: Morrow and Strelok vs Haypro and Ret
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/XPYa6IgxYb0
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow and Strelok<Haypro and Ret

Game 7: Strelok vs TLO (Ace Match)
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/KS5c2Igxld0
+ Show Spoiler +
There is no ace match. The series ended 4-2 in Team Liquid's favor.

Mouz vs Root

Game 1: Morrow vs KiwiKaki
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/9/DcDBQZ-Jv7A
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow>KiwiKaki

Game 2: Strelok vs Slush
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/8/REvUULNMvRc
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok<Slush

Game 3: Mana vs Drewbie
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/7/Kw3lPqX7Jxk
+ Show Spoiler +
Mana>Drewbie

Game 4: Naama vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/oQO20_m6YSM
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama>QXC

Game 5: Naama and HasuObs vs Drewbie and Catz
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/9/P0i5TOH0O08
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama and HasuObs<Drewbie and Catz

Game 6: Strelok and Morrow vs QXC and Slush
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/4/gsJNIxzcC-Q
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok and Morrow<QXC and Slush

Game 7: Strelok vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/Ecul--hFPIg
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok<QXC

Mouz vs Prime

Game 1: Morrow vs JulyZerg
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/13/i0xYqgovETc
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow<JulyZerg

Game 2: Strelok vs Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/8/rxNCIf9mK_M
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok>Junwi

Game 3: Mana vs PungPungPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/3/q5WFHK1yPzc
+ Show Spoiler +
Mana<PungPungPrime

Game 4: Naama vs Polt
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/14/hc3Uxck-gjg
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama<Polt

Game 5: Naama and HasuObs vs JulyZerg and Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/A4326A018AC8/1/dewd621jx
+ Show Spoiler +
Default win to team Mouz. Prime couldn't make the scheduled time.

Game 6: Morrow and Strelok and PungPungPrime and ParkPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/1/plJnMMxQa3I
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow and Strelok>PungPungPrime and ParkPrime

Game 7: Strelok vs Polt
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/2/8u0fJC4tdNg
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok>Polt

Team Liquid vs Prime

Game 1: Ret vs JulyZerg
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/6/Hxw4Xnx-Rq8
+ Show Spoiler +
Ret>JulyZerg

Game 2: Haypro vs Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/5/oMTbZCcxJz4
+ Show Spoiler +
Haypro<Junwi

Game 3: Jinro vs LotzePrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/4/ZUMg1J5SN4E
+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro>LotzePrime

Game 4: Tyler vs Polt
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/5/gc4ozHLBm7o
+ Show Spoiler +
Tyler<Polt

Game 5: Jinro and TLO vs JulyZerg and Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/7/a1DXrrth5zw
+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro and TLO<JulyZerg and Junwi

Game 6: Haypro and Ret vs Atreyu and PungPungPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/hssI7DS4Frs
+ Show Spoiler +
Haypro and Ret>Atreyu and PungPungPrime

Game 7: TLO vs PoltPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/6FK6LCE-8jM
+ Show Spoiler +
TLO>PoltPrime

Mouz vs EG

Game 1: Morrow vs Machine
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/u-ebSmKWNbI
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow>Machine

Game 2: Strelok vs StrifeCro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/NjuMnV6DExE
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok>StrifeCro

Game 3: Mana vs Axslav
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/xjdo-SjI1Ns
+ Show Spoiler +
Mana<Axslav

Game 4: Naama vs Incontrol
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/CotuhW5fl_A
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama>Incontrol

Game 5: Naama and HasuObs vs Axslav and StrifeCro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/qC8yPMlNQ14
+ Show Spoiler +
Naama and HasuObs<Axslav and StrifeCro

Game 6: Morrow and Strelok vs Incontrol and Machine
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/XL9qc2qNhJI
+ Show Spoiler +
Morrow and Strelok<Incontrol and Machine

Game 7: Strelok vs Idra
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/zOAkN_SwIl0
+ Show Spoiler +
Strelok<Idra

Team Liquid vs EG

Game 1: Ret vs Machine
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/lj7WugvdWsA
+ Show Spoiler +
Ret>Machine

Game 2: Haypro vs StrifeCro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/O7DyhW4bXDI
+ Show Spoiler +
Haypro>StrifeCro

Game 3: Jinro vs Axslav
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/TzYp90nqgBQ
+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro<Axslav

Game 4: Tyler vs Incontrol
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/3/iHS60PLwxTI
+ Show Spoiler +
Tyler<Incontrol

Game 5: TLO and Jinro vs Axslav and StrifeCro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/ksjkzqFIaIc
+ Show Spoiler +
TLO and Jinro<Axslav and StrifeCro

Game 6: Haypro and Ret vs Incontrol and Machine
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/Dtj4BY2MFTY
+ Show Spoiler +
Haypro and Ret>Incontrol and Machine

Game 7: TLO vs Idra
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/_Uy10AkwzC4
+ Show Spoiler +
TLO<Idra

Root vs EG

Game 1: Not uploaded/cast

Game 2: Not uploaded/cast

Game 3: Drewbie vs Axslav
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/7/3mAJIogs_u8
+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie<Axslav

Game 4: Not uploaded/cast

Game 5: Catz and Drewbie vs Axslav and StrifeCro
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/BsQcrhBVh-s
+ Show Spoiler +
Catz and Drewbie<Axslav and StrifeCro

Game 6: QXC and Slush vs Incontrol and Machine
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/I5OVBvn2CWs
+ Show Spoiler +
QXC and Slush<Incontrol and Machine

Team Liquid vs Root

Game 1: Ret vs KiwiKaki
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/7/tPc8ODL_DMU
+ Show Spoiler +
Ret<KiwiKaki

Game 2: Haypro vs Slush
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/8/LmAVzz4yXZY
+ Show Spoiler +
Haypro>Skush

Game 3: Jinro vs Drewbie
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/6/ClvEwIbbWic
+ Show Spoiler +
Jinro<Drewbie

Game 4: Tyler vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/wdPhENu2lWk
+ Show Spoiler +
Tyler<QXC

Game 5: TLO and Jinro vs Catz and Drewbie
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/0/Oz8cfcR7ue4
+ Show Spoiler +
TLO and Jinro<Catz and Drewbie

Game 6: Haypro and Ret vs QXC and Slush
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/2/vz432ch7h7
+ Show Spoiler +
A game 6th was not needed

Game 7: TLO vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/hz8cfc37t3
+ Show Spoiler +
A game 7th was not needed

Root vs Prime

Game 1: KiwiKaki vs JulyZerg
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/5/gjQV-WBR5GM
+ Show Spoiler +
KiwiKaki<JulyZerg

Game 2: Not cast/uploaded

Game 3: Drewbie vs PungPungPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/3/HKZiiuYX1LQ
+ Show Spoiler +
Drewbie>PungPungPrime

EG vs Prime

Game 1: Machine vs JulyZerg
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/6/R0fveaEYpRY
+ Show Spoiler +
Machine<JulyZerg

Game 2: StrifeCro vs Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/7/GxNT3SAI0ho
+ Show Spoiler +
StrifeCro<Junwi

Game 3: Axslav vs PungPungPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/6/gCgFUA_dK8I
+ Show Spoiler +
Axslav>PungPungPrime

Game 4: Incontrol vs PoltPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/5/BF1kaPdzTuE
+ Show Spoiler +
Incontrol<PoltPrime

Game 5: Axslav and StrifeCro vs JulyZerg and Junwi
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/1/OsBOsQj9jYQ
+ Show Spoiler +
Axslav and StrifeCro>JulyZerg and Junwi

Game 6: Incontrol and Machine vs PungPungPrime and Atreyu
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/4/8M9eghhMmyE
+ Show Spoiler +
Incontrol and Machine>PungPungPrime and Atreyu

Game 7: Idra vs PoltPrime
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlizShouter#p/u/3/yhBTSw5QW-w
+ Show Spoiler +
Idra>PoltPrime

Finals
EG vs Root

Game 1: Machine vs Drewbie
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/26/ivlnmQZz0y4
+ Show Spoiler +
Machine>Drewbie

Game 2: Axslav vs Catz
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/26/IBuITMqQfqs
+ Show Spoiler +
Axslav>Catz

Game 3: Idra vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/13/xDBiOePZQpU
+ Show Spoiler +
Idra>QXC

Game 4: Axslav and StrifeCro vs Drewbie and Catz
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/1/JVggd9EaP8Y
+ Show Spoiler +
Axslav and StrifeCro> Drewbie and Catz

Game 5: Incontrol and Machine vs QXC and Slush
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/2/pplnmgz0fa
+ Show Spoiler +
A fifth game was not needed

Game 6: Incontrol vs Kiwikaki
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/D5B1D0026A018AC8/6/lhllMQxs00
+ Show Spoiler +
A sixth game was not needed

Game 7: Idra vs QXC
http://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm#p/c/1/VFfgd9dak22
+ Show Spoiler +
A seventh game was not needed
Don't mind me
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10089 Posts
January 13 2011 14:17 GMT
#164
pls upload the reps!!
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
fabulously
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway724 Posts
January 13 2011 14:20 GMT
#165
Thanks for the direct links, ptbl. Appreciated <3
Welcome back ROOT-gaming - you were never forgotten <3
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 14:33:18
January 13 2011 14:29 GMT
#166
For some reason I find the play-the-youtube-vid-to-click-links-to-other-vods really cumbersome and I fear you guys might be missing out on a lot of viewers making them go through this (even though its very hip and 21st century-ish - plus I might be completely wrong)

I drafted a quick Liquipedia page that has the vods and the format (so far) linked in a pretty straightforward way (it doesn't look like much yet but I'll tidy it up later). Please keep (or help me keep) this up-to-date (you can do it yourself too, it's pretty easy to do) and add this to the OP. Cheers.

edit 1: should probably link the page lol
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machinima_Realm_Invitational

edit 2: updating now with the vods from post above ^
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
January 13 2011 14:36 GMT
#167
On January 13 2011 23:20 fabulously wrote:
Thanks for the direct links, ptbl. Appreciated <3


No problem. It was partly for my benefit, too. I was getting tired of going to that excel youtube video. Plus, it's not updated as fast it should be.
Don't mind me
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 13 2011 14:45 GMT
#168
cool crota, havn't heard of you since early beta (summer)
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
January 13 2011 15:11 GMT
#169
On January 13 2011 23:29 Pholon wrote:
For some reason I find the play-the-youtube-vid-to-click-links-to-other-vods really cumbersome and I fear you guys might be missing out on a lot of viewers making them go through this (even though its very hip and 21st century-ish - plus I might be completely wrong)

I drafted a quick Liquipedia page that has the vods and the format (so far) linked in a pretty straightforward way (it doesn't look like much yet but I'll tidy it up later). Please keep (or help me keep) this up-to-date (you can do it yourself too, it's pretty easy to do) and add this to the OP. Cheers.

edit 1: should probably link the page lol
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machinima_Realm_Invitational

edit 2: updating now with the vods from post above ^

you guys are such heroes
Administrator
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 15:18:10
January 13 2011 15:17 GMT
#170
EG vs Mouz
Blistering Sands Machine MorroW
Xel'Naga CavernsStrifecro Strelok
Lost Temple Drewbie MaNa
Delta Quadrant QXC Naama
Monolyth Ridge Catz / Drewbie Naama / Hasuobs
Arid Wastes QXC / Slush Strelok / Morrow
Metalopolis QXC Strelok


sth is wrong here, mix of Root & EG ?
from the Liquipedia site
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
January 13 2011 15:22 GMT
#171
my bad, fixed.

+ Show Spoiler +
also, feel free to help me out ;_;
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7416 Posts
January 13 2011 15:40 GMT
#172
maybe i give it a try but i fear that i would somehow mess up the whole thing
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 15:50:12
January 13 2011 15:49 GMT
#173
Doubt it, using copy/paste it's a really easy code and if it does break someone from staff will fix it ezpz. ^^
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Crota
Profile Joined September 2010
United States90 Posts
January 13 2011 21:59 GMT
#174
On January 13 2011 23:29 Pholon wrote:
For some reason I find the play-the-youtube-vid-to-click-links-to-other-vods really cumbersome and I fear you guys might be missing out on a lot of viewers making them go through this (even though its very hip and 21st century-ish - plus I might be completely wrong)

I drafted a quick Liquipedia page that has the vods and the format (so far) linked in a pretty straightforward way (it doesn't look like much yet but I'll tidy it up later). Please keep (or help me keep) this up-to-date (you can do it yourself too, it's pretty easy to do) and add this to the OP. Cheers.

edit 1: should probably link the page lol
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machinima_Realm_Invitational

edit 2: updating now with the vods from post above ^


Thanks you guys, its great to get some help in this. I'm still hoping to get more views on these videos as I would love to host another tournament like this and have it be larger... the views are just not coming in. Any other ideas on how to increase the views on these videos?
"Hello everyone" - Grunty Icon
Odoakar
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia1838 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 22:06:36
January 13 2011 22:05 GMT
#175
Well I can tell you as a regular user that I check this thread almost every time it shows in the left menu, but the lack of written match results, and any schedule in the OP turns me off every time.

I once started to watched the video to see what the deal is, but gave up after 10 seconds.

It's really not that hard, there's a ton of examples on how to make a nice tournament thread, have the OP show results in a nice format, have schedules posted in few timezones, and update it regularly.

If there are VODs, provide links to them in the OP.
Alphaes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States651 Posts
January 13 2011 22:09 GMT
#176
On January 14 2011 06:59 Crota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 23:29 Pholon wrote:
For some reason I find the play-the-youtube-vid-to-click-links-to-other-vods really cumbersome and I fear you guys might be missing out on a lot of viewers making them go through this (even though its very hip and 21st century-ish - plus I might be completely wrong)

I drafted a quick Liquipedia page that has the vods and the format (so far) linked in a pretty straightforward way (it doesn't look like much yet but I'll tidy it up later). Please keep (or help me keep) this up-to-date (you can do it yourself too, it's pretty easy to do) and add this to the OP. Cheers.

edit 1: should probably link the page lol
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machinima_Realm_Invitational

edit 2: updating now with the vods from post above ^


Thanks you guys, its great to get some help in this. I'm still hoping to get more views on these videos as I would love to host another tournament like this and have it be larger... the views are just not coming in. Any other ideas on how to increase the views on these videos?


You might want to try live-casting some of the games (for example, the 2v2s would certainly be an interesting novelty) and put it as event on the calendar. Right now, it just seems very under the radar to most I think.
What this
Bash
Profile Joined August 2007
Finland1533 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-13 22:28:32
January 13 2011 22:26 GMT
#177
I'd like to point out that it is a major pain in the ass to just find the results for the different matches... I'm not interested in watching every single matchup but I am interested in the results, and the only way that I've found of finding out is to skip around in the individual games and hope the caster gets around to mentioning what the score is (which is not always the case at all). That or hoping someone mentions the results in this thread.

I guess it'll help your hits on youtube, but damn is it inconvenient. There's just too much stuff to watch, but I really like keeping up with teamleagues.
I can't sing and I can't dance, but still I know how to clap my hands.
KahunaNui
Profile Joined October 2010
Spain257 Posts
January 13 2011 22:35 GMT
#178
I thoght July was in Startale, not in Prime.
Q. You've been criticized for using cheesy builds in the past, but now people are saying that you've played some good games today. A. I'm glad that they think that way, but that won't stop me from using cheesy builds.(oGsHyperdub)
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
January 13 2011 22:48 GMT
#179
On January 14 2011 06:59 Crota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2011 23:29 Pholon wrote:
For some reason I find the play-the-youtube-vid-to-click-links-to-other-vods really cumbersome and I fear you guys might be missing out on a lot of viewers making them go through this (even though its very hip and 21st century-ish - plus I might be completely wrong)

I drafted a quick Liquipedia page that has the vods and the format (so far) linked in a pretty straightforward way (it doesn't look like much yet but I'll tidy it up later). Please keep (or help me keep) this up-to-date (you can do it yourself too, it's pretty easy to do) and add this to the OP. Cheers.

edit 1: should probably link the page lol
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Machinima_Realm_Invitational

edit 2: updating now with the vods from post above ^


Thanks you guys, its great to get some help in this. I'm still hoping to get more views on these videos as I would love to host another tournament like this and have it be larger... the views are just not coming in. Any other ideas on how to increase the views on these videos?


Hi Crota,

The matches don't have to be live, but you need to live stream some replays. Like someone mentioned, you could stream some of the 2v2 replays. People like anticipation. Once anticipation builds up, you get hype, which means more viewers.

So, having some sort of schedule would be great. It'll give the tournament more focus. I think you should make a new thread where you can update it with results and links to the you tube video. RootEdward hasn't been doing anything with the original post.

P.S. Loved it when The Wifey aka Honey dual casted with you.
Don't mind me
debasers
Profile Joined August 2010
737 Posts
January 13 2011 22:51 GMT
#180
I also think that you should make each CW at a time, I mean, the way that's being done, you're just throwing matches away.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings41
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6692
Shuttle 2750
Bisu 1188
Horang2 771
Jaedong 558
Hyuk 496
BeSt 443
Soulkey 284
firebathero 276
actioN 275
[ Show more ]
Zeus 202
Stork 178
Light 155
Leta 142
Mini 133
EffOrt 114
Last 108
Soma 106
ZerO 82
Pusan 76
Rush 65
ggaemo 60
Mong 55
Sexy 45
Killer 41
Aegong 40
Snow 38
Mind 35
hero 29
Sharp 26
sorry 25
Shinee 24
soO 23
Bale 23
NaDa 22
ToSsGirL 19
Shine 19
PianO 16
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 13
Free 11
JulyZerg 11
HiyA 10
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Dendi490
qojqva436
Fuzer 109
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1478
shoxiejesuss665
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1955
crisheroes589
Other Games
gofns34094
singsing1949
XBOCT336
B2W.Neo276
DeMusliM177
Mew2King143
Livibee113
ArmadaUGS71
QueenE57
Liquid`LucifroN36
ZerO(Twitch)11
Chillindude10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2033
Other Games
• WagamamaTV5
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Stellar Fest
1h 46m
OSC
12h 46m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.