• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7280 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 28 Next All
Delux561
Profile Joined July 2010
United States18 Posts
October 27 2010 05:16 GMT
#161
Criticism is always welcome! Heres a darker version and a version with some lines. The original had the bright coloring from the .png that was provided, but i agree the darker one looks better.
[image loading]
[image loading]
Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
fauxreal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
October 27 2010 05:25 GMT
#162
On October 27 2010 14:12 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]


You've obviously never been to newyork then. They're like only $5 each, everywhere sells them and they come in every color! blue, red, orange, green, yellow, white black, big, small, hoodies, track jackets
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 05:34:47
October 27 2010 05:34 GMT
#163
On October 27 2010 14:12 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]



You've obviously never been to newyork then. They're like only $5 each, everywhere sells them and they come in every color! blue, red, orange, green, yellow, white black, big, small, hoodies, track jackets [/QUOTE]

http://www.google.com/images?q=i heart ny&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=xbnHTNX6N4Odlgfc0KW6AQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA&biw=1280&bih=590

beg to differ?
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
pinke
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
October 27 2010 05:45 GMT
#164
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 27 2010 14:16 Delux561 wrote:
Criticism is always welcome! Heres a darker version and a version with some lines. The original had the bright coloring from the .png that was provided, but i agree the darker one looks better.
[image loading]
[image loading]


i can totally see this as an under armor latex type shirt for some reason
but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?
fauxreal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
October 27 2010 06:23 GMT
#165
On October 27 2010 14:34 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 14:12 Cambium wrote:
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]



You've obviously never been to newyork then. They're like only $5 each, everywhere sells them and they come in every color! blue, red, orange, green, yellow, white black, big, small, hoodies, track jackets


http://www.google.com/images?q=i heart ny&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=xbnHTNX6N4Odlgfc0KW6AQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA&biw=1280&bih=590

beg to differ?[/QUOTE]

Have you been to NY? I'd post personal photos but im much too lazy dig through them so here's a few online

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1394/1288122977_1c3ff9d7db.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:pS-KkoPPkKQ91M:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/ivoriney/e37277723-ac-7925xf6x0600x0320-m.jpg&t=1

http://site.nycfactory.com/w4rSlider/green-regular.jpg
Maedi
Profile Joined August 2009
United States477 Posts
October 27 2010 06:35 GMT
#166
So far, most of these designs look awesome. Do want!
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 27 2010 07:15 GMT
#167
Once again, I know it comes in other colors, but theres a reason if you type i heart NY that white is the dominant color, because that is the original and most commonly seen. There are a million ripofs of that shirt with I heart LA, I heart DC, I heart SF, etc. but the most common will always be a white tee with the black lettering and a red heart.

Back on topic on this contest, I know this is a shirt design contest as the title states but man I hope that heather-gray+TL blue hoodie wins, or is at least made because if its a reasonable price I'd buy one no doubt, if its a very reasonable price I'd get two.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Gonzodamus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States273 Posts
October 27 2010 07:54 GMT
#168
On October 27 2010 14:16 Delux561 wrote:
Criticism is always welcome! Heres a darker version and a version with some lines. The original had the bright coloring from the .png that was provided, but i agree the darker one looks better.
[image loading]
[image loading]


Love the new darker version - both incredibly cool, well done
Therick
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway324 Posts
October 27 2010 11:10 GMT
#169
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New ice styled design

[image loading]

will get on to do some t-shirts next
Lift. Laugh. Love. <3
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
October 27 2010 11:14 GMT
#170
iced style is my favorite so far (mainly because I already have zipups that surprisingly look quite similar to the other two, except obviously with different graphics). Really hope that one gets picked, I'd totally buy it.
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 11:17:47
October 27 2010 11:17 GMT
#171
oh lord, christmas will be awesome this year! I hope the winner is buyable right after Dec1st
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
October 27 2010 11:24 GMT
#172
On October 27 2010 20:10 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New ice styled design

[image loading]

will get on to do some t-shirts next


I love all your concepts so far - would definitely buy one.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 27 2010 11:27 GMT
#173
bring back the cute one with scarf plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 11:31:13
October 27 2010 11:29 GMT
#174
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]


I really like this, like most other people, but i have a feeling in real life it wouldn't really read as well. Looks great as flat 2d, might be a different story on a real body.

Might be wrong though, it certainly looks great overall.
M0KAS
Profile Joined November 2009
Austria38 Posts
October 27 2010 11:44 GMT
#175
I like those concepts so far. Would be a nice Christmas present if they do sale them...
Austria not Australia MAN !!!
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
October 27 2010 11:52 GMT
#176
On October 27 2010 15:23 fauxreal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 14:34 ZlaSHeR wrote:
On October 27 2010 14:12 Cambium wrote:
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]



You've obviously never been to newyork then. They're like only $5 each, everywhere sells them and they come in every color! blue, red, orange, green, yellow, white black, big, small, hoodies, track jackets


http://www.google.com/images?q=i heart ny&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=xbnHTNX6N4Odlgfc0KW6AQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQsAQwAA&biw=1280&bih=590

beg to differ?


Have you been to NY? I'd post personal photos but im much too lazy dig through them so here's a few online

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1394/1288122977_1c3ff9d7db.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:pS-KkoPPkKQ91M:http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc41/ivoriney/e37277723-ac-7925xf6x0600x0320-m.jpg&t=1

http://site.nycfactory.com/w4rSlider/green-regular.jpg[/QUOTE]

It obviously can be any color you want for a shirt, but the original iconic I <3 NY design was indeed white with black letters. That's what most people would know it by.

I actually worked as an intern for credits at Milton Glaser's studio in new york (the guy who made the logo). That dumb logo was everywhere.
OPSavioR
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1465 Posts
October 27 2010 11:55 GMT
#177
On October 27 2010 20:10 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New ice styled design

[image loading]

will get on to do some t-shirts next

I WOULD BUY ALL OF THEM!!!! so cool!
i dunno lol
NibbloniaN
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States377 Posts
October 27 2010 13:29 GMT
#178
On October 27 2010 20:10 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


New ice styled design

[image loading]

will get on to do some t-shirts next


I like the iced style, it reminds me of an awesome hoody I use to have from Argentina.
I'd personally like it if one of my <3 shirts won because I'm greedy and want a free t-shirt but there are so many good designs in here. I'll just have to redo all the designs myself in photoshop and have them made for me somewhere on the internet if TL doesn't let us buy all of these designs
My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 27 2010 13:44 GMT
#179
On October 27 2010 14:25 fauxreal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 14:12 Cambium wrote:
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]


You've obviously never been to newyork then. They're like only $5 each, everywhere sells them and they come in every color! blue, red, orange, green, yellow, white black, big, small, hoodies, track jackets


They are predominantly white and black, I don't even know why we are arguing.

p.s. I have lived in Manhattan for four months, and I'm currently living in NY.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 27 2010 14:14 GMT
#180
Out of therick's 3 designs so far I'm still a biggest fan of the first one :D

the white design looks too......smooth lol, if that makes any sense.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 853
SteadfastSC779
TaKeTV 544
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex156
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 779
IndyStarCraft 177
Rex 156
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 12
MindelVK 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
Sea.KH 69
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
JYJ 27
Bale 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 23
Liquid`Ret 17
Rock 16
Shine 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc7828
qojqva1310
Counter-Strike
Fnx 811
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1298
Lowko458
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1272
Beastyqt577
B2W.Neo426
Livibee200
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX140
XaKoH 135
ArmadaUGS131
KnowMe115
Mew2King77
QueenE76
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 24
• Gemini_19 11
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3317
Other Games
• Shiphtur270
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 49m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 49m
Online Event
19h 49m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.