• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:44
CEST 14:44
KST 21:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 28 Next All
Xith
Profile Joined October 2008
Sweden104 Posts
October 26 2010 22:26 GMT
#141
On October 27 2010 07:02 intrigue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

I'll make more tomorrow

[image loading]

would buy this instantly. even if we don't end up using it, could you link someplace that would make this? fuck it's gorgeous

It's just awesome, I'd love to buy one too. If it doesn't goes on sale please make a post in the final thread about it
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
October 26 2010 22:54 GMT
#142
There are definitely a few here that I would buy right away.

A question though: are mods/admins going to consider what we say, or are they going to decide by themselves? I don't want to crowd up this place for no reason.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-26 23:00:06
October 26 2010 22:59 GMT
#143
On October 27 2010 02:46 Senx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 02:31 ZlaSHeR wrote:
On October 27 2010 01:17 Senx wrote:
Added the white version with grey logo from your request slasher. Gotta stop its too many options

^ Above post: its spelled forum, unless you're referring to something else :D


Zlasher* (Slasher would be mad if I didn't correct you).

How would the white hoodie version, but instead of a grey horse logo the blue one (like the banner of teamliquid) look like?

lol sorry for making you change up so many options ^_^;;


Hey you called me SenX so you had it coming.

anyway I updated it


ahaha sorry, dont know why i capped the X, thanks for the update

On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
[image loading]

entry 2
[image loading]


LOVE that first one, hell I just love zip up hoodies way more than generic hoodies, can do so much more with them. The second one the blue and straight dark grey/charcoal don't really feel good together, the heather/grayish first one works really well since its not as straight.

On October 27 2010 06:11 mOnion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

I'll make more tomorrow

[image loading]


ughhhhhhhhh CAN THIS BE REAL?

god I can literally see that on me, and i look amazing.


lol m0nion i was thining the same thing, and i totally agree thats my favorite one posted os far, I'd get me two.

On October 27 2010 06:46 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

http://imgur.com/9KBhB.jpg
http://imgur.com/f9F6S.jpg


Changed "pattern" so make it more smooth looking and not so grainy, still open to feedback<3
(like this one better tbh)


Like I posted earlier I actually prefer the heather/gray grainy look, it counteracts the very smooth TL blue color perfectly, I would much prefer the 'grainier' look.

On October 27 2010 07:02 intrigue wrote:
would buy this instantly. even if we don't end up using it, could you link someplace that would make this? fuck it's gorgeous


Looks like this ones a winner for everyone o.o;

On October 27 2010 07:05 deL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 06:11 mOnion wrote:
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

I'll make more tomorrow

[image loading]


ughhhhhhhhh CAN THIS BE REAL?

god I can literally see that on me, and i look amazing.

Sorry but to me this looks like a woman's hoodie :/


Watch hyungjoon, tight is in. If its too loose and baggy it just doesn't look as good, and with a zip up form, you can unzip it and its shows your arms better, assuming you have more than 12 inch biceps. full zip hoodies looks much better a half size down in my opinion.

On October 27 2010 07:12 fauxreal wrote:
TL mostly offers tshirts probably because normal pullover hoodies would easily be $40 then shipping. But yah nice designs so far.


pull over hoodies can have a custom print on them and sell for 20-25 bucks on most custom design websites like customink. The zip ups might be 25-30, but I know I'd easily drop that much for osmething that looks that good and rep's TL hardcore.

ohhhh my god i quoted a lot of posts there, better than double posting i suppose :x
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
OutlaW-
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic5053 Posts
October 27 2010 00:27 GMT
#144
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
[image loading]

Holy fuck. Just perfect. I would wear that shit every day.
Delete your post underage b&. You're incestuous for you're onee-chan so you're clearly not a bad guy, but others might not agree
ScarletKnight
Profile Joined August 2010
United States691 Posts
October 27 2010 01:15 GMT
#145
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

I'll make more tomorrow

[image loading]


Favorite so far, i like the solid colors as well, but this one looks a bit better to me. Also like the gradient t-shirt that velo designed. Would instantly buy either of them.
Looks like I picked the wrong week the quit sniffing glue
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
October 27 2010 01:21 GMT
#146
Please choose Therick's first design, it is so freaking awesome. I would wear that everyday, very nice work!
deViation-
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada85 Posts
October 27 2010 01:47 GMT
#147
Here are the mockups I made for a previous thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=146839

[image loading]
[image loading]
"The answers you seek, lie within."
Tennet
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1458 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 18:05:02
October 27 2010 02:31 GMT
#148
First idea.
front-click image for full size
[image loading]
"The harder it gets, the more you need to focus on the basics." - Seo Gyung Jong
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
October 27 2010 02:31 GMT
#149
On October 27 2010 09:27 OutlaW- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
[image loading]

Holy fuck. Just perfect. I would wear that shit every day.


Yeahhh... That hoodie is perhaps the best thing ever. Let's get that done, please!
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
NibbloniaN
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States377 Posts
October 27 2010 03:39 GMT
#150
On October 26 2010 17:50 Pholon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 14:05 NibbloniaN wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]


Can you make this I <3 TL in the I <3 NY style? Put that on a cap and I'd buy it.

Also to the guy using the underlined teamliquid: need to chop the underline for the q (see top banner)

Also @ velo: top one is fkn pimp. I like it if the logo is abstracted a bit. That way you still get the recognition from fellow nerds but you dont look like a tool wearing it in public.


Just for fun
[image loading]
[image loading]
My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?
wick
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia3 Posts
October 27 2010 03:42 GMT
#151
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]


This.
Regress
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
October 27 2010 04:04 GMT
#152
cant we win 100$ XD
and then.... TRUMPETS!!! -Day9 daily #205
Lolly
Profile Joined October 2010
United States18 Posts
October 27 2010 04:09 GMT
#153
On October 27 2010 05:59 Delux561 wrote:
[image loading]
number 2!


This one is my favorite.

I think the jacket is cool, but it's going to cost too much to make.

& The blue shirt everyone keeps posting looks like Ed Hardy stuff, and I really don't think it'd print up properly.
Just my opinion.
Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.
pinke
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 04:16:56
October 27 2010 04:12 GMT
#154
On October 27 2010 00:00 Hugoboss21 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I think it'd be awesome if we could buy shirts with pro's names on them too. I'd totally buy a HuK shirt
but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?
Regress
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
October 27 2010 04:23 GMT
#155
I love all of em so far guys keep commin up with the great ideas
and then.... TRUMPETS!!! -Day9 daily #205
Gonzodamus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States273 Posts
October 27 2010 04:46 GMT
#156
On October 27 2010 05:59 Delux561 wrote:
[image loading]
number 2!


Love it! My only criticism would be that the blue seems too bright. Tone it down or distress it a bit (is that the term?) and I'd totally wear this.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 27 2010 04:57 GMT
#157
On October 26 2010 14:05 NibbloniaN wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]


I really like this one!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-27 04:59:06
October 27 2010 04:58 GMT
#158
On October 27 2010 12:39 NibbloniaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2010 17:50 Pholon wrote:
On October 26 2010 14:05 NibbloniaN wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]


Can you make this I <3 TL in the I <3 NY style? Put that on a cap and I'd buy it.

Also to the guy using the underlined teamliquid: need to chop the underline for the q (see top banner)

Also @ velo: top one is fkn pimp. I like it if the logo is abstracted a bit. That way you still get the recognition from fellow nerds but you dont look like a tool wearing it in public.


Just for fun
[image loading]


I think this one might look better in black (with white letters).
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
October 27 2010 04:59 GMT
#159
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
October 27 2010 05:12 GMT
#160
On October 27 2010 13:59 ZlaSHeR wrote:
Nah, if you're trying to do the I<3 NY thing gotta have that exact black font, but at MOST make the tl logo red, but that ruins the whole TL baby blue scheme.

The I <3 NY shirts typically come in white and black:
[image loading]
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 254
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi654
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1346
kRYSTAL_229
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko387
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo759
crisheroes273
hiko217
DeMusliM208
byalli129
Livibee125
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
OSC
9h 32m
Replay Cast
10h 17m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.