• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9053 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 28 Next All
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
October 28 2010 06:19 GMT
#201
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]

On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Both of these submissions are fucking sick. I would buy either in a heartbeat if I had the money. I like the first entries on both submissions the most if I really had to pick, but I'm not too picky.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
KingRajesh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States927 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 06:50:15
October 28 2010 06:23 GMT
#202
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I would buy all three of these. I actually wear Affliction, Xzavier and those brands, and these don't look nerdy at all, which means we'll look the best out of all the nerds! :D

I also would like a muscle shirt option, cause I don't like baggy t-shirts and don't want to have to buy 2 sizes down.
"Zerg are the absolute worst thing that can happen to your day" - Dustin Browder
Unas
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany56 Posts
October 28 2010 06:53 GMT
#203
I love the black one. Would buy it asap. :D
Saying "gg" when you're winning essentially has the same effect as gloating, which is a poor quality to showcase to the public.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 28 2010 08:40 GMT
#204
Out of everything I have seen I would buy the Iced one right off the bat, it just looks too sicc
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
October 28 2010 11:39 GMT
#205
[image loading]

My entry!

Boring schoolday so time went fast doing this =)
Korynne
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada990 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 16:15:48
October 28 2010 16:05 GMT
#206
On October 27 2010 06:21 Therick wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2010 06:14 Korynne wrote:
On October 27 2010 06:11 mOnion wrote:
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

I'll make more tomorrow

[image loading]


ughhhhhhhhh CAN THIS BE REAL?

god I can literally see that on me, and i look amazing.


I agree this looks absolutely /amazing/. I would buy one. Can we please have hoodies instead of just shirts? I'm sure there's enough people on TL to make it worth creating.


Hi please give me feedback, like diffrent colours on the waist/wrists. Stuff like that, happy that you like it <3


I like the waist/wrist colours the way it is. That shade of blue and that shade of grey looks so good together. xD I'm usually picky about things but like I'm totally in love with this. xP

Definitely still like the 1st one more than the other two. The grainy look is just so good.
TL Mawfyah~ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
October 28 2010 16:51 GMT
#207
Some really solid entries so far, keep them coming! The simple hoodies are sick, I would definitely buy one of those.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Sh0guni
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland126 Posts
October 28 2010 18:48 GMT
#208
[image loading]

another one!

Because TLO owns.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 28 2010 19:00 GMT
#209
Wow these are getting cooler and cooler by the day; can't wait to see who wins!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
October 28 2010 19:00 GMT
#210
On October 28 2010 20:39 Sh0guni wrote:
[image loading]

My entry!

Boring schoolday so time went fast doing this =)


Cool design :D

We need more entries like this, more custom artwork! I mean taking the TL logo and putting it on a hoodie is cool and all, but I want to see some stuff that is original and sticks out.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-28 19:08:47
October 28 2010 19:07 GMT
#211
Original designs are cool guys. Think outside of the box! I like the one created by smaller text.

We're looking for TL shirts though not individual player fan shirts.
Administrator
orionprime
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
October 28 2010 20:58 GMT
#212
On October 26 2010 15:03 velo wrote:
A couple of ideas I was messing around with. Feedback welcome, I will make changes to them if people like them.

[image loading]
[image loading]


Would buy either.
deuone
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark64 Posts
October 28 2010 21:33 GMT
#213
are you sure you guys want it in compressed pixel format? usually clothing prints use vector graphics. i'm a bit confused.
Super fighting robot from the year 20XX
preZzle
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany223 Posts
October 28 2010 22:22 GMT
#214
On October 29 2010 03:48 Sh0guni wrote:
[image loading]

another one!

Because TLO owns.


oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!

thats ultra cool, not really represantiv for teamliquid but damn this looks cool, dont forget to post that on tlo's facebook page
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
October 28 2010 22:35 GMT
#215
Wow there are some really nice entries so far. I would definitely but most of these shirts. The hoodie, the one with the horse on the sleeve and 1 other are my favorites and I would buy them even if they don't win. Can that be arranged by any chance?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
pinke
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States56 Posts
October 28 2010 22:39 GMT
#216
On October 29 2010 07:22 preZzle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 03:48 Sh0guni wrote:
[image loading]

another one!

Because TLO owns.


oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! oh my god!

thats ultra cool, not really represantiv for teamliquid but damn this looks cool, dont forget to post that on tlo's facebook page


this is awesome. maybe we can pop a team liquid logo on the back and have one for each of the guys
but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?
Delux561
Profile Joined July 2010
United States18 Posts
October 29 2010 01:53 GMT
#217
Id deff like to hear some input on this one from the community, suggestions maybe? Also for any non shop skilled members if you have an idea id be glad to try and mock it up for you.
[image loading]
Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
October 29 2010 02:31 GMT
#218
On October 29 2010 10:53 Delux561 wrote:
Id deff like to hear some input on this one from the community, suggestions maybe? Also for any non shop skilled members if you have an idea id be glad to try and mock it up for you.
[image loading]


Looks cool. What if you just made the red word white, how would that look?

I think it would be better to keep it all just the blue TL theme. The red is kind of overpowering.
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
October 29 2010 02:36 GMT
#219
On October 29 2010 11:31 DannyJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2010 10:53 Delux561 wrote:
Id deff like to hear some input on this one from the community, suggestions maybe? Also for any non shop skilled members if you have an idea id be glad to try and mock it up for you.
[image loading]


Looks cool. What if you just made the red word white, how would that look?

I think it would be better to keep it all just the blue TL theme. The red is kind of overpowering.


Agreed. Can you try blue words with one white word, and also white words with one blue word?
RaneStari
Profile Joined October 2010
United States116 Posts
October 29 2010 04:30 GMT
#220
On October 28 2010 15:23 KingRajesh wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I would buy all three of these. I actually wear Affliction, Xzavier and those brands, and these don't look nerdy at all, which means we'll look the best out of all the nerds! :D

I also would like a muscle shirt option, cause I don't like baggy t-shirts and don't want to have to buy 2 sizes down.


I would buy all three of these too!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1442
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 248
MaxPax 149
Rex 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66520
Calm 3681
Shuttle 3037
Bisu 2044
FanTaSy 1568
EffOrt 447
Soma 333
Stork 318
Mini 309
Hyuk 270
[ Show more ]
firebathero 259
Rush 238
Light 236
ZerO 166
Snow 143
Last 139
Soulkey 137
Zeus 103
actioN 103
Barracks 102
Killer 74
hero 70
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 59
Mong 54
Pusan 46
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Shinee 42
ToSsGirL 37
Bale 33
NotJumperer 32
Free 30
Shine 27
Yoon 26
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 19
yabsab 18
zelot 14
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6676
Dendi814
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1367
kRYSTAL_138
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
Other Games
gofns40394
singsing2135
B2W.Neo671
hiko384
crisheroes288
DeMusliM226
Livibee196
byalli195
Hui .157
Liquid`VortiX94
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 36m
Replay Cast
9h 21m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.