• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9732 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 90 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 22:13 GMT
#1661
HiroPro (2): Navillus, Tunkeg,

you gots some splaining to do
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 31 2012 22:23 GMT
#1662
On June 01 2012 07:13 Mattchew wrote:
HiroPro (2): Navillus, Tunkeg,

you gots some splaining to do


I don't. If you are not incapable of reading you will see why I voted Hiro. Do with it as you may.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 22:26 GMT
#1663
Am so pissed off with myself, I was going to shoot Katina day 1 and I hesitated and then thought acid was playing clever scum and was therefore more dangerous. Apologies.
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 22:30 GMT
#1664
Finally, this is going to be last post before game tomorrow.

I will be pushing for a WBG lynch next, I will give my reasons tomorrow (game tomorrow).
'better still, a satisfied man'
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 01 2012 00:07 GMT
#1665
Aw yeah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 01 2012 00:15 GMT
#1666
I'm like 95% sure everyone on Katina was town.

Navillus is the logical choice of lynch next.
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
June 01 2012 01:52 GMT
#1667
That explaining is myself being unbelievably busy and not getting the chance to really see or read the kat case, also I absolutely still like Hiro for our next lynch, we literally have a confDT who got a red read on Hiro.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 01 2012 01:58 GMT
#1668
Who cares? DTs getting misled is not something that's foreign to mafia, given that misleading mechanics are deliberately included in the games for balance purposes.

Blindly trusting a check without considering its context is not only brazenly stupid, it's scummy too.
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
June 01 2012 15:23 GMT
#1669
On June 01 2012 07:30 froggynoddy wrote:
Finally, this is going to be last post before game tomorrow.

I will be pushing for a WBG lynch next, I will give my reasons tomorrow (game tomorrow).


I highly doubt you are going to have the luxury of surviving the night so if you are going to make a case do it now (or just before the deadline)

I will post my thoughts on the game tomorrow.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 01 2012 18:36 GMT
#1670
There are 2 scum left. If both people left on hiropro were town, scum coulda changed over to Hiro last minute and won EZ mode.

This means there has to be ATLEAST 1 scum left on hiro at the end of the day

This is where I would suggest our lynch to come from tomorrow
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 01 2012 19:43 GMT
#1671
On June 02 2012 03:36 Mattchew wrote:
There are 2 scum left. If both people left on hiropro were town, scum coulda changed over to Hiro last minute and won EZ mode.

This means there has to be ATLEAST 1 scum left on hiro at the end of the day

This is where I would suggest our lynch to come from tomorrow


You are just stupid. Hiro Pro is scum as well, meaning it makes no difference where scum placed their votes.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 01 2012 21:41 GMT
#1672
The tension is killing me..
'better still, a satisfied man'
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
June 01 2012 21:57 GMT
#1673
Tunkeg is scum. The points I've made in my earlier cases still hold true. He says that he's going to vote for Mattchew at night because he's bm. He thinks that Katina is scum but doesn't vote for her.

Navillus is probably the other scum. His posting over the past couple of days has been very non-committal and nervous. And the way Katina glosses over Navillus speaks volumes. She said that he was scummy but then quickly tried to change the subject. That's the mark of a team mate trying to draw away attention.

On May 29 2012 04:19 Navillus wrote:
Soo I'm back and, I honestly just don't know... I guess at this point we just go through with VE's plan, I just got in and I've stayed caught up on my phone but I couldn't really analyze much, I'm gonna go back over the thread and see if I can make sense of what's been happening or if there's anything I've missed but... yeah I really don't know what to do at this point.

##Vote VisceraEyes

froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 01 2012 21:59 GMT
#1674
My case against WBG was a gambit to keep me alive in the night. Mattchew and Wbg are the most likely to be town IMO and I thought by stating suspicions on them there was an outside chance that they keep me alive.

So my real scum reads lie between hiro, tunkeg, navillus and zellblade. Note we have room for one mislynch.

Of the two remaining scum one has to be between tunkeg and navillus i.e. the two who did not switch to Katina even though as town they would have been forced to sheep me.

Of the two (note they might both be scum.) I think we should lynch tunkeg first. His reason to stay on hiro was marginally worse than navillus. Zealos also soft-defended him. His voting pattern seems really weird on day 2 also, essentially having hiro until he decided to sheep VE this never making a stance. He then in N2, seemed sure that hiro was scum, yet switched to acid on a very weak case. I apologise for the lack of direct quotations but I physically cannot link with this phone.

Just to be clear, I think mattchew is most town, 99%. Bugs is almost as town, and even if he were scum town lost a longtime ago. I would vote tunkeg followed by navillus, if somehow one of them is not scum, I would have a long hard look at zellblade, particularly due to the fact that zealos never really attacks/mentions him before his lynch. Way his behaviour with the hiro check and make a judgement call.

Good luck town!
'better still, a satisfied man'
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
June 01 2012 22:00 GMT
#1675
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 01 2012 22:00 GMT
#1676
Day 5
[image loading]

It's Daytime, that means it's time for another day post with cheesy flavor text. Artanis however got tired of this decided to zap the narrarator, whom turned out to be WhereBugsGo because he was tired of the horrible flavor text that kept being variations of itself. WhereBugsGo died quickly.
WhereBugsGo the Village Townie was killed!
[image loading]
Vanilla Townie - You are just an ordinary citizen of the town of Liquidia, you are terrified of the mafia, and must strive to weed them out before the exterminate you and your fellow citizens. Every day you may vote for who you want to see lynched. Your wits and your votes will carry the town to glorious victory or shameful defeat.



It is now Day! You have 48 hours to bring out your vote.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 01 2012 22:05 GMT
#1677
Hmmm, this makes things interesting. My plan I still think is the best one.

##vote tunkeg
'better still, a satisfied man'
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
June 01 2012 22:10 GMT
#1678
man it was hard work narrating and playing at the same time

gg gl hf town!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 01 2012 22:10 GMT
#1679
##vote tunkeg

I was going to say this all along
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 01 2012 22:12 GMT
#1680
Ps can I request 24 hour days
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 297
Mind 63
Bale 32
sorry 15
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 765
Other Games
summit1g7837
Coldzera 730
WinterStarcraft596
C9.Mang0303
Sick120
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Rush1285
Other Games
• Shiphtur593
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.