• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9649 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 90 Next
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 02 2012 18:18 GMT
#1701
Vote Count - 3 Hours 45 minutes to go
Tunkeg (4): froggynoddy, Mattchew, HiroPro, zelblade
HiroPro (2): Tunkeg, Navillus
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 19:25 GMT
#1702
On June 03 2012 02:23 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 17:38 Tunkeg wrote:
Well done! You guys got me. As this is my first game as scum, care to tell me how you got me. What did I do to tip you guys off?


+ Show Spoiler +
This is a lie. I am town. I tried to do a hailmary attempt of not getting myself lynched. How would this hailmary work? Well, I was hoping the townies would post where I "slipped" forcing the scums to post their, after them having a WTF moment, after my false surrender. Only one who responded to it was froggynoddy, our confirmed town, who did so in a manner that just ruined my entire trap.

If you lynch me, the game is over, scum have won. I am actually very ok with it, because I have been over this game for days. But it is not fair to you to go out without at least a little fight.

I'll start off with a quick recap of the game:

To me this game started off fine. I wanted to play this game in a different fashion then before, and would have if I didn't get pissed off, annoyed and resigned. This was discussed heavily early. Acrofalis came after me strong, in what to me seemed as a very townie way of playing. N_T also went after me, but in a fashion that I interprited as very scum like (I was wrong). HiroPro came after me with weak cases, and started his tunneling. ET defended me, in what I first saw as a very town way, but him not wanting to answer my questions and generally not giving strong lead made me think he was scum, for like 2 hours until he got lynched. Zealos play was very weird at first, and gave me heavy scumvibes, but I thought his play made more sense on day 2. This is pretty much how I saw day 1, the rest didn't make an impression on me day 1, except Mattchew and his flavor posting (which I have given my thoughts on numerous times).

Day 2 to me was were I gave up the first time. I didn't like the way the game was going and the general townenvironment (this was not the kind of game I wanted to play). I did get a modwarning after request from Marv, and decided to keep on trying. I think this decision by the mod was bad, he should either have modkilled me or given me a warning in private without announcing it to thread. I didn't see any such warning for VE when he decided to suicide himself, I guess the rules aren't equal for the veterans and the common players... I didn't vote Zealos, I kept my vote on WBG in spite. Day2 also had the big VE vs WBG arguement and Mattchew comming to his senses and starting to post (even though I like him better when he just kept posting nonsense).

Night 2 I got a secound wind and wanted to try to play and win this game again. I for one was ready to get down and dirty and start rereading and going over filters of my main suspects. Marv was killed, which was very predictable. Acid was Vig'ed as he should be.

The day 3 hit with two weird claims which put me off big time. I could not believe VE would ever claim like he did if town, and I was very suspicious of the N_T claim (I guess he got carried away by getting a scumresult on his check). To me VE had to be scum or the game would not make sense at all. He got lynched and was in fact the doctor. This is where I resigned in full, and from the looks of it the rest of the town did as well. After this the activity have been incredibly low, the scumhunting have been without any cases, just votes and some silly one liner reason.

To me the game was over, and I felt like playing it the way WBG, Mattchew and Katina did. By all ad hominem against the ones that had played this way against me. I didn't care if we won and not (and still don't really, but I will be fair to you who still does), I just wanted to stick it to the ones who had shit up the thread. Was it productive, was it pro-town, hell no, but that have been what I have argued earlier, it isn't pro-town to be a jackass!

The votes against me
The votes against me came instantly after the night. Onlyone on a different target is Navilus (who I actually suspect for it, as it would be a great scum move to do as the rest of you have linked us two together). It came without any cases, and any reasoning. And I can understand that if you guys are as fed up with this game as I am. But if you still want to win this game, go reread my filters and at least try to make a justified case on it. Also read Katinas and Zealos filters and see what they write about me, or don't write about me.

So I am telling you one last time, I am town, but a fed-up one, don't mistake it for scum...

You can blame me for losing if you want to, but in the end it is you guys who are doing the voting, and not putting in the effort to try to read me (and the two scums who will survive) properly .


This reads of response to mod warning about playing against win-con
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 02 2012 19:50 GMT
#1703
On June 02 2012 07:16 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 06:57 HiroPro wrote:
Tunkeg is scum. The points I've made in my earlier cases still hold true. He says that he's going to vote for Mattchew at night because he's bm. He thinks that Katina is scum but doesn't vote for her.

Navillus is probably the other scum. His posting over the past couple of days has been very non-committal and nervous. And the way Katina glosses over Navillus speaks volumes. She said that he was scummy but then quickly tried to change the subject. That's the mark of a team mate trying to draw away attention.

On May 29 2012 04:19 Navillus wrote:
Soo I'm back and, I honestly just don't know... I guess at this point we just go through with VE's plan, I just got in and I've stayed caught up on my phone but I couldn't really analyze much, I'm gonna go back over the thread and see if I can make sense of what's been happening or if there's anything I've missed but... yeah I really don't know what to do at this point.

##Vote VisceraEyes



You know I am not scum, because you are scum yourself. But no need to feel good about your play this game, you guys didn't win this for scum, town did. You did nothing but tunnel me all game, got a condirme DT check on you and still the town in this game have played such an utterly shit game that they are getting lynched before you.

I think you and Navilus are the last scum. And I think Mattchew is the "third" scum, what a complete joke his game have been.

##Vote Hiro Pro


What do you mean by third scum?

Ok, for some reason I thought we had leeway for one mislynch, I was wrong. Are people around? What are people thinking about a switch onto navillus? I'm starting to think that tunkeg is slightly more likely to be frustrated town. That latest gambit was useless but seems consistent with his frustrated townie play.


Btw, hiro zelblade and navillus, at least one if you must be town. Your lack if content is killing this game just as much as tunkegs anti-town behaviour.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 19:58 GMT
#1704
I am here... idk about tunk i felt like his long ass post was because a mod warned him in private
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 19:59 GMT
#1705
On June 03 2012 04:58 Mattchew wrote:
I am here... idk about tunk i felt like his long ass post was because a mod warned him in private


It wasn't the modwarning I referred to was on day 2. And it was in thread as well as private.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:01 GMT
#1706
On June 03 2012 04:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 04:58 Mattchew wrote:
I am here... idk about tunk i felt like his long ass post was because a mod warned him in private


It wasn't the modwarning I referred to was on day 2. And it was in thread as well as private.


EBWOP:

It wasn't. The modwarning I referred to was on day 2. And it was in thread as well as private.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:08 GMT
#1707
yeah i know that one, im saying that your post feels like you got warned again, on a separate occasion, this time for playing against your win-con
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:09 GMT
#1708
Tunk would you be down with a nav lynch, if me you and froggy all switched i think that would work
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:17 GMT
#1709
On June 03 2012 05:08 Mattchew wrote:
yeah i know that one, im saying that your post feels like you got warned again, on a separate occasion, this time for playing against your win-con


That was what I was warned for the last time. This time I should have just gotten modkilled if he thought it was playing against my win condition.

Also as a scum doing what I did earlier wouldn't have been a clear playing against your wincondition case, as I had 4 votes on me and giving up could be a way of leading you guys a stray. As a town it would be much easier to argue that it is playing against my wincondition, had it not been for the fact that I, as explained, had a reason behind doing it. It didn't work out though, which was to be expected, but still, if you aren't even allowed to try to set up a trap (regardless of whether or not people think it is a good or bad trap) before it is called playing against your wincondition, then the rules are to harsh.

I didn't get a warning for this.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:18 GMT
#1710
On June 03 2012 05:09 Mattchew wrote:
Tunk would you be down with a nav lynch, if me you and froggy all switched i think that would work


Yeah, I would be fine with that. Partly because I think he is scum. Partly because I die if not. I would prefer Hiro though.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:21 GMT
#1711
froggy i need you to make the first move i'll follow you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:21 GMT
#1712
On June 03 2012 05:18 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 05:09 Mattchew wrote:
Tunk would you be down with a nav lynch, if me you and froggy all switched i think that would work


Yeah, I would be fine with that. Partly because I think he is scum. Partly because I die if not. I would prefer Hiro though.


EBWOP:

Partly because he is my secound biggest scumread besides Hiro Pro.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:32 GMT
#1713
The fact that you two are even discussing the chance of swapping shows to me that you are confirmed town. Scum would just let this lynch be done with and win the game. This leaves 2 scum between me, Navilus, Hiro and zelblade. If we hit on Navilus, it is us three the lynch will be between. If we miss it is game over.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:34 GMT
#1714
i need froggy to switch before i do
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:37 GMT
#1715
On June 03 2012 05:34 Mattchew wrote:
i need froggy to switch before i do


Also the one between Hiro and Zel who is town should vote together with us, if the switch is to be done. Cause scum will pile their two votes on me now, if the switch happends. And if they act before we do, they got this. If Navilus is town it is game over anyways though.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:40 GMT
#1716
if you me and froggy all switch to nav we will have 3 votes on him first, before anyone can pile onto you thus lynching nav first, we don't need any other town
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:40 GMT
#1717
before nav can switch to you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:45 GMT
#1718
On June 03 2012 05:40 Mattchew wrote:
before nav can switch to you


True but if Navilus switches first, we need that last town.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 20:53 GMT
#1719
On June 03 2012 05:45 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 05:40 Mattchew wrote:
before nav can switch to you


True but if Navilus switches first, we need that last town.

funny how froggy asks is anyone around and is the one that isn't around
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 20:56 GMT
#1720
On June 03 2012 05:53 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 05:45 Tunkeg wrote:
On June 03 2012 05:40 Mattchew wrote:
before nav can switch to you


True but if Navilus switches first, we need that last town.

funny how froggy asks is anyone around and is the one that isn't around


He might have made up his mind. A last time switch is usually not a great idea.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft652
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos959
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.