• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9504 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 02 2012 21:12 GMT
#1721
I was thinking about the navillus problem. Mattchew I have never played with tunkeg. Is he usually this bad town? I was already confirmed, mattchew pretty much is too as he prompted my move on katina which IMO has no scum motivations. Pffff i'm starting to lose motivation. In LIV I won with Marv as scum because town w let scum win and it seems the same may be happening here.

Matthew, ihave looked at both tunkeg and navillus and they both look scummy as hell. The only reason i'm doubting tunkeg now is just because he just might be terrible town, coupled with the fact that hiro and nav have been lurking hardcore.

Mattchew, why do you nav isnow a better choice?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:23 GMT
#1722
On June 03 2012 06:12 froggynoddy wrote:
I was thinking about the navillus problem. Mattchew I have never played with tunkeg. Is he usually this bad town? I was already confirmed, mattchew pretty much is too as he prompted my move on katina which IMO has no scum motivations. Pffff i'm starting to lose motivation. In LIV I won with Marv as scum because town w let scum win and it seems the same may be happening here.

Matthew, ihave looked at both tunkeg and navillus and they both look scummy as hell. The only reason i'm doubting tunkeg now is just because he just might be terrible town, coupled with the fact that hiro and nav have been lurking hardcore.

Mattchew, why do you nav isnow a better choice?


Screw it, my votes stays on Hiro. If this is how you want to decide I decide for you. I am off.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:24 GMT
#1723
On June 03 2012 06:12 froggynoddy wrote:
I was thinking about the navillus problem. Mattchew I have never played with tunkeg. Is he usually this bad town? I was already confirmed, mattchew pretty much is too as he prompted my move on katina which IMO has no scum motivations. Pffff i'm starting to lose motivation. In LIV I won with Marv as scum because town w let scum win and it seems the same may be happening here.

Matthew, ihave looked at both tunkeg and navillus and they both look scummy as hell. The only reason i'm doubting tunkeg now is just because he just might be terrible town, coupled with the fact that hiro and nav have been lurking hardcore.

Mattchew, why do you nav isnow a better choice?


And you haven't exactly been supertown yourself this game. Your filter isn't the most impressive I've seen...
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 02 2012 21:30 GMT
#1724
Whatever, I confirmed myself as town, I led a lynch onkatina. Thatsmore than anyone apart from marv, WBG and matt. I don't give a shit about the quantity of my posts.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:33 GMT
#1725
On June 03 2012 06:30 froggynoddy wrote:
Whatever, I confirmed myself as town, I led a lynch onkatina. Thatsmore than anyone apart from marv, WBG and matt. I don't give a shit about the quantity of my posts.


You confirmed yourself by a uncontest vigclaim. Don't even try to take credit for being confirmed, when that is the case...
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 02 2012 21:34 GMT
#1726
GG tunkeg.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:37 GMT
#1727
On June 03 2012 06:34 froggynoddy wrote:
GG tunkeg.


It is over, that is true. It is not a GG, that I think we can agree upon.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 21:44 GMT
#1728
well froggy you did have the luxury of being a vig with no counterclaims... that wasn't exactly you confirming yourself as much as it was the setup.

anyway after re-reading tunkeg's filter i think that he's scum. I think he has tried to feel out every and any mislynch by calling literally almost every person in the game scum at some point or another

i mean just look at how he switches his stance on VE despite the only person in the first post flipping was scum.

On May 25 2012 03:43 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 02:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Katina can I interest you in a thrilling WBG, Nova, Mattchew, Zealos scumteam?


This can very well be the scumteam. NT, Mattchew and Zealos where my strongest day one scumreads. And I think you are perfectly right about WBG, I get a stronger and stronger feeling that he is scum. I also find it wierd that Mattchew suddenly start posting, now that you are fireing at WBG. Makes me think that the scumteam have decided that he needs to start posting and help out WBG.

So even if these guys are giving you a hard time don't give up VE. They do it because they are scum.

On May 27 2012 19:58 Tunkeg wrote:
Hmm, another claim. This looks like VE scumplay 101 - turn the thread into turmoil.

VE I think you know that you leave us no choice but to lynch you. But if you are in fact the doctor, and just did this out of afffect or rage, then I am willing to write it up as a mistake (kind of like my "ragequit" earlier), and won't hold any grudges. If you are in fact the doc I will expect you to contribute in a non abrisive and non disruptive way for this last 2 days. Post up your reads, don't get into any fights, and don't shit up the thread. If you do this as and you are a doc, your mistake is forgivable. If you are scum everything goes.

I also wish we could have at least pretended that we might buy VE's claim, as I think his posts if scum would give us more information.

More on the NT cop claim in my next post.

##Vote VisceraEyes
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 21:45 GMT
#1729
ninja'd while reading tunk's filter
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
June 02 2012 21:46 GMT
#1730
Why if you were town would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 21:49 GMT
#1731
On June 03 2012 06:46 froggynoddy wrote:
Why if you were town would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?

thats non-telling of alignment lol

Tunkeg why if you were scum would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?

see
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:54 GMT
#1732
On June 03 2012 06:46 froggynoddy wrote:
Why if you were town would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?


I would ask you the same? Why the fuck do you want to antagonize me when I am actually trying to get the lynch off me? No one likes to get pissed on, and I am no exception. If you could have held your trashtalk to yourself and just decided for or against without trying to piss me off I would be ok either way.

When you intentionally try to piss me off I take that as a signal that you don't want to decide it. I am perfect aware that my game have been shit since the VE lynch. But I'll be damned if I cooperate with someone who take a shit dump all over me all the while elevating himself to some fantastic townplayer this game.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 21:56 GMT
#1733
On June 03 2012 06:49 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2012 06:46 froggynoddy wrote:
Why if you were town would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?

thats non-telling of alignment lol

Tunkeg why if you were scum would you try to antagonize the one guy who was considering getting you off a lynch?

see


As scum I would probably swallowed it, knowing I had the possibility of tricking him. As town that would never happend.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
June 02 2012 21:57 GMT
#1734
Tunk if you are town, that IS playing against your win-con... you don't have to be nice or like froggy, but if you know he is town and refuse to help push a town agenda, you are only helping scum
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
June 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#1735
Endgame
[image loading]
Artanis had experienced a minor setback the last Day by the loss of Katina, but he knew GreYMisT only needed to make one more slip to secure victory. One mistake was all he needed, and that's exactly what happened when Artanis played an insignifcant creature, for which GreYMisT tapped all his mana to counter. Artanis laughed and cast Diabolic Edict, forcing GreYMisT to sacrifice Tunkeg. Artanis instantly followed it up by playing HiroPro and Navillus and attacked, taking GreYMisT down to 0HP as all his other creatures were tapped. Artanis claims victory!
Tunkeg the Vanilla Townie has been lynched!
[image loading]
Vanilla Townie - You are just an ordinary citizen of the town of Liquidia, you are terrified of the mafia, and must strive to weed them out before the exterminate you and your fellow citizens. Every day you may vote for who you want to see lynched. Your wits and your votes will carry the town to glorious victory or shameful defeat.



Mafia Victory!

Quicktopics:
Mafia QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/rAFDnGXRYv2eV
Observer QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/7ByhfbdfbqcFX

+ Show Spoiler [Other rolecards:] +

HiroPro
[image loading]
Fakeclaim
[image loading]

Navillus
[image loading]
Fakeclaim
[image loading]

Katina
Fakeclaim:
[image loading]

Zealos
Fakeclaim:
[image loading]

Mattchew
[image loading]

Zelblade
[image loading]

Froggynoddy
[image loading]

Let the mudflinging begin.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#1736
On June 03 2012 06:57 Mattchew wrote:
Tunk if you are town, that IS playing against your win-con... you don't have to be nice or like froggy, but if you know he is town and refuse to help push a town agenda, you are only helping scum


Then so be it. I refuse to play towards my wincondition at all costs. Same as if you come into my office and insult me and want me to an asignment for me, I won't do it, you can fire me instead...
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
June 02 2012 22:02 GMT
#1737
My favorite part is how we called them "Useless slivers"

Slivers are never useless....god those things...
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 22:03 GMT
#1738
At least I was right about those two. Anyways as promised I am also resigning TL Mafia. The game the way it is played here isn't for me, and I won't fuck up another game for you guys.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 02 2012 22:04 GMT
#1739
Town deserves that for lynching VE
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
June 02 2012 22:07 GMT
#1740
On June 03 2012 07:04 gonzaw wrote:
Town deserves that for lynching VE


We deserved that for lynching VE? VE caused his lynch on himself, holy fucking hell, what a shit claim.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
Liquid`TLO 118
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26964
Leta 1083
Horang2 267
firebathero 173
Trap 151
Zeus 95
Hyun 69
soO 56
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
Rock 26
Aegong 24
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 16
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Dendi1239
420jenkins436
qojqva255
Counter-Strike
fl0m4700
Other Games
Beastyqt641
mouzStarbuck366
byalli267
KnowMe219
Hui .177
Livibee82
QueenE74
FrodaN13
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• 3DClanTV 37
• Adnapsc2 17
• Response 13
• Hinosc 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach81
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1670
Other Games
• Shiphtur588
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 15m
Patches Events
22h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.