• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:12
CEST 10:12
KST 17:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9649 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 90 Next
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 31 2012 18:40 GMT
#1641
Agreed with Mattchew on this.

Katina, normally your reads as town are good but you do almost nothing to establish yourself as town. You push your cases very weakly and for the most part ignore town discussion that has nothing to do with your targets specifically. This makes you look scummy. I feel like in liar game you didn't do that as much, but in this game it's far more prominent. (as a note: you do it as scum too)

I think the only time you mentioned Zealos, for example, was like two hours from deadline. That's very scummy, since any scum can come in at that point when the lynch is secured and then tack on a vote, as it doesn't even matter. The other problem is that you refused to acknowledge evidence that Nova was town. If you noticed I got a town read on nova within about 3-4 hours of attacking him in d1. You, on the other hand, kept up that tunnel throughout day 1, day 2, and day 3. That's a huge waste of time and incredibly antitown.

Now you do the same with Mattchew who I believe to be town. Since normally your reads are very good and at the very least you are open to a change of opinion I don't think you can be town this game.

Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 31 2012 18:47 GMT
#1642
I don't fail to scum hunt or verify myself as town.

Lack of effort? No at all. I make accusations against people, I will admit my case making skills are still in the works. You didn't do anything in day one because you were posting in quotes. You made a case against zelblade (who's still alive in case you forgot) but never followed up on it or tried to get him lynched. Futhermore, you have ignored him since night 1 completely. It's for these reasons I think you are Mafia and I'm going to keep pushing you because you never respond to what I say about you instead you just claim I don't have a case. So until you respond and refute my arguements which you can't because they are all facts about your play this game I'm going to keep pushing you.

I made a case against N_T because he was being inconsistent and not scumhunting. Instead he was trying to defend himself all the time. Futhermore he was active day 1 and then somewhat disappeared day 2. This can be seen in his post count. Of course his spammy attitude was not helping the town either. This is why I made the case against him and tried to get him killed. Yeah I was wrong about him but I'm sure that you are scum. I didn't say I thought Nav was scum for voting for Hiro. I just said he was suspicious. I thought Tunkeg was scum because of his behavoir and attitude this past day. I just made a observation about how the votes for Hiro piled on and I found it suspicious how it happened. That's why I brought attention to it.

So no, you cannot say that I have not taken part in discussion. I have said who I think is Mafia, I give reasons, and I have been consistent and you have not.
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
May 31 2012 18:53 GMT
#1643
WBG:

I take in everything that is presented and consider it when I'm looking at who's scum and who's town. My opinions have changed with other players such as Zealos, Nav, VE, etc throughout the course of the game. I stuck to my reads on N_T and followed it until he was shot. I didn't believe his claim and I said so in the thread. You cannot use the fact that I was wrong about N_T as reason for lynching me. Just like how town lynched me in jubjub for thinking Kurumi was innocent.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 19:04 GMT
#1644
These are things that don't have a scum agenda... I haven't forgotten about zelblade I have been pushing other stronger reads due to re-evaluations after deadlines... This isn't a scum tell at all... Nt was less spammy which was a scum tell but his spamminess was bad for town? Your logic is baffling.... You push your reads and thought process with 1liners and 1 reason for people being scum... Your only 2 reads and "cases" are wrong this game because they are incomplete and lazy... I say lazy because you seem to think having 1 reason for someone being scum is enough

I mean you can think you scum hunt and verify yourself as town all you want but the truth of the matter is that you are consistently mislynched by townies meaning you are not doing a good job of this despite your thoughts on the matter
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 20:48 GMT
#1645
On June 01 2012 03:47 Katina wrote:
I don't fail to scum hunt or verify myself as town.

Lack of effort? No at all. I make accusations against people, I will admit my case making skills are still in the works. You didn't do anything in day one because you were posting in quotes. You made a case against zelblade (who's still alive in case you forgot) but never followed up on it or tried to get him lynched. Futhermore, you have ignored him since night 1 completely. It's for these reasons I think you are Mafia and I'm going to keep pushing you because you never respond to what I say about you instead you just claim I don't have a case. So until you respond and refute my arguements which you can't because they are all facts about your play this game I'm going to keep pushing

I made a case against N_T because he was being inconsistent and not scumhunting. Instead he was trying to defend himself all the time. Futhermore he was active day 1 and then somewhat disappeared day 2. This can be seen in his post count. Of course his spammy attitude was not helping the town either. This is why I made the case against him and tried to get him killed. Yeah I was wrong about him but I'm sure that you are scum. I didn't say I thought Nav was scum for voting for Hiro. I just said he was suspicious. I thought Tunkeg was scum because of his behavoir and attitude this past day. I just made a observation about how the votes for Hiro piled on and I found it suspicious how it happened. That's why I brought attention to it.

So no, you cannot say that I have not taken part in discussion. I have said who I think is Mafia, I give reasons, and I have been consistent and you have not.



•Sigh• If you'd posted like this earlier and consistently I would never be leading a lynch against you. I'm also suspecting mattchew and I think you have a point about him, particularly as he just had a minor scumslip (quote to follow). Unfortunately I think it's too little too late.
'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 20:52 GMT
#1646
On June 01 2012 03:28 Mattchew wrote:
This is postgame discussion but no one else is talking so w.e

Katina, if you are town, it would be a complete reflection on your play. Scum isn't shooting you because you are playing poorly and you are an easy mislynch. You are being mislynched in LYLO because you are failing to hunt scum and/or verify yourself as town.

The complete lack of effort, and the arrogance in your play this game is what is leading to your lynch. I think you are scum because you have failed to come up with an actual case (and if you are town and you truly believe you have made cases then you need to reconsider this as well) despite telling people over and over that you have.

You have failed to partake in any discussion longer than, "he's scum, he's not scum", you're reasoning for people being scum is lazy as hell (Examples: NT was scum because he said that he was town, I am scum cause I posted in flavor text, Me/Tunk/Nav are all scum for voting Hiro) All of these are terrible and completely illogical as scum tells.

'better still, a satisfied man'
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 20:54 GMT
#1647
EBWOP: Obviously you qualified that paragraph but I still find the phrasing odd.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 21:02 GMT
#1648
it is also qualified in relation to me also discussing her previous mislynches froggy
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 21:03 GMT
#1649
Also, do you believe what she is saying to be true, or do you just believe it to be well said.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 21:13 GMT
#1650
I am suspicious of you. I'd rather not discuss anything other than Katina's lynchuntil game tomorrow.

I do agree with your comments regarding her play.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 21:18 GMT
#1651
can we get a vote count
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 31 2012 21:37 GMT
#1652
Hey Katina, looks like you are getting offed. Looks like you were the most useless afterall...
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 21:45 GMT
#1653
On June 01 2012 06:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Hey Katina, looks like you are getting offed. Looks like you were the most useless afterall...

hey scum, if katina flips town this was not a scum win as much as a town loss
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 31 2012 21:46 GMT
#1654
On June 01 2012 06:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Hey Katina, looks like you are getting offed. Looks like you were the most useless afterall...


You think she's just useless? Not scum?
'better still, a satisfied man'
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 21:47 GMT
#1655
On June 01 2012 06:46 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 06:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Hey Katina, looks like you are getting offed. Looks like you were the most useless afterall...


You think she's just useless? Not scum?

he is scum, he's just rubbing it in
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 31 2012 21:51 GMT
#1656
On June 01 2012 06:46 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 06:37 Tunkeg wrote:
Hey Katina, looks like you are getting offed. Looks like you were the most useless afterall...


You think she's just useless? Not scum?


I think she is beyond useless, and thats why she is getting lynched. She could very well be scum, I wouldn't know. Thats why I voted Hiro, who have a confirmed DT check on him.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
May 31 2012 22:00 GMT
#1657
Final Votecount

HiroPro (2): Navillus, Tunkeg,

Mattchew (1): Katina

Katina (5): froggynoddy, Mattchew, Hiropro, wherebugsgo, zelblade
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 31 2012 22:01 GMT
#1658
i think we lose. no last second switch is not the best omen
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2012 22:02 GMT
#1659
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 22:06:34
May 31 2012 22:03 GMT
#1660
Night 4
[image loading]
Artanis felt he was winning. He got GreYMisT down to 2HP, and decided it was time to play a goblin by the name of Katina to finish the job. GreYMisT had all his lands tapped and no creatures out, so Artanis expected himself to be victorious. However, suddenly GreYMisT started laughing as he discarded a card and played Force of Will. Katina was sent to the graveyard, and Artanis was left contemplating his next move.
Katina the Mafia Goon has been killed!
[image loading]
Mafia Goon- One of the newest recruits to the mafia, you are here to visit vengeance on the town. You have no special powers outside the regular mafia powers. Now destroy these fledgling fools, make them see the power of the mafia! Your team consists of [Pull a Mattchew here]



It is now Night! You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.
+ Show Spoiler +
Also, apologies for not posting a vote count when asked. I was sleeping until 10 minutes before the deadline.
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft652
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos959
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.