• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:10
CEST 08:10
KST 15:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9157 users

Starcraft & WoW amusement park in China - Page 7

Forum Index > Community News and Headlines
291 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
RogueStatus
Profile Joined August 2010
266 Posts
February 07 2011 23:46 GMT
#121
Doesn't look like starcraft amusement park to me. If it is, it sucks.
HellGreen
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark1146 Posts
February 07 2011 23:48 GMT
#122
On February 08 2011 01:24 zeross wrote:
The park is suposed to open in march 2011


According to my research it opens in May.

From this source:
Currently, the project has entered a sprint stage, we have to boost confidence, the upper and lower linkage, co-ordinate arrangements for co-ordination to tackle tough, go all out to ensure timely completion of the task of building quality and quantity, to ensure that the park opened in May as scheduled.
Free to do whatever I want!
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
February 07 2011 23:51 GMT
#123
I mean, we all know SC2 is awesome and I guess WoW is pretty popular, but is it really mainstream enough to open a multi-billion dollar amusement park for?
Confused
PetitCrabe
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada410 Posts
February 07 2011 23:56 GMT
#124
I'm not going to lie, I don't even know even I'm getting trolled hard right now. Is this for real? How come do we only hear about it like a couple of months before opening? I'm just kind of confused right now really.
Infernus
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway222 Posts
February 07 2011 23:59 GMT
#125
I'm totally going!
sup ;o
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
February 08 2011 00:02 GMT
#126
On February 08 2011 08:56 PetitCrabe wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I don't even know even I'm getting trolled hard right now. Is this for real? How come do we only hear about it like a couple of months before opening? I'm just kind of confused right now really.

Those Chinese get their shit done quick.
Anxiety
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States650 Posts
February 08 2011 00:13 GMT
#127
On February 08 2011 09:02 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 08:56 PetitCrabe wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I don't even know even I'm getting trolled hard right now. Is this for real? How come do we only hear about it like a couple of months before opening? I'm just kind of confused right now really.

Those Chinese get their shit done quick.


In china you see 1000 workers finishing a project in 10 days. In america you see 10 workers working 1000 days.
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 00:17:57
February 08 2011 00:14 GMT
#128
On February 08 2011 08:51 MidKnight wrote:
I mean, we all know SC2 is awesome and I guess WoW is pretty popular, but is it really mainstream enough to open a multi-billion dollar amusement park for?
Confused


Its not only starcraft and wow there are also more and in asia I think wow and sc is mainstream enough anyway.
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
February 08 2011 00:18 GMT
#129
I am so checking it out next time I go to China. If it's actually confirmed.
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 00:29:04
February 08 2011 00:28 GMT
#130
have we established whether this is a broodwar or SC2 park? Or both? The pictures don't give much of a clue.

Continuing the idea of rides: a tower that hoists you up slowly and then lets you free fall. Call it: Calldown: M.U.L.E.

a slow moving cart shaped like a medivac where you shoot target zerg units during the ride.
Operation Medivac

A snack stand called Consume

and the biggest rollercoaster should be called Tassadar's Revenge
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
GreatFall
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1061 Posts
February 08 2011 00:34 GMT
#131
No way, that would be amazing. I would actually make a special trip to see it.
Inventor of the 'Burning Tide' technique to quickly getting Outmatched Crusher achivement :D
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
February 08 2011 00:36 GMT
#132
HOLY CRAP!!! I want to go! D:
133 221 333 123 111
kenwoo
Profile Joined August 2010
United States484 Posts
February 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#133
i probably will sht my pants while going on a mutalisk ride because im terran and they dont like me
Karliath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2214 Posts
February 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#134
Makes me wish I still lived in Shanghai...
smokeyhoodoo
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1021 Posts
February 08 2011 00:43 GMT
#135
On February 08 2011 08:51 MidKnight wrote:
I mean, we all know SC2 is awesome and I guess WoW is pretty popular, but is it really mainstream enough to open a multi-billion dollar amusement park for?
Confused


No one cares what the theme is, bright lights and roller coasters is sufficient for most consumers. Its like in roman times, when the games would be sponsored to honor some senator's grand father who won a battle in Gaul or something. No one gives a shit, they're there for blood!
There is no cow level
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 01:00:41
February 08 2011 01:00 GMT
#136
My first thought when I saw this was ''Is it April 1st already?''.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
February 08 2011 01:04 GMT
#137
On February 08 2011 08:01 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Chinese amusement park? That sounds awfully dangerous.


Racist much?

Anyway ! I will definitely go check this out. I'm not technically near China but its a 7 hour flight away plus I always go there for work related stuff anyway. EXCITED!!
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Meteora.GB
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2479 Posts
February 08 2011 01:19 GMT
#138
Oh dip, I'd definitely want to go there when its fully operating.

Not sure what Blizzard will think of this, lol.
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 01:37:12
February 08 2011 01:34 GMT
#139
On February 08 2011 10:04 kellymilkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 08:01 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Chinese amusement park? That sounds awfully dangerous.


Racist much?!

Stop throwing around the word "racist" so much. It has nothing to do with race. I made that statement based on the general observation that many goods manufactured in China are prone to failure. Tell me what that has to do with race.

I can see why people get so mad about political correctness in America.
farseerdk
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada504 Posts
February 08 2011 01:40 GMT
#140
On February 08 2011 10:34 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2011 10:04 kellymilkies wrote:
On February 08 2011 08:01 LoLAdriankat wrote:
Chinese amusement park? That sounds awfully dangerous.


Racist much?!

Stop throwing around the word "racist" so much. It has nothing to do with race. I made that statement based on the general observation that many goods manufactured in China are prone to failure. Tell me what that has to do with race.

I can see why people get so mad about political correctness in America.

I lol'd
I'm chinese.
Perspective is merely an angle.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 186
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 492
hero 443
BeSt 265
Mind 34
Bale 21
ZergMaN 11
Terrorterran 11
yabsab 10
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 666
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g9315
Livibee38
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick480
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Rush1207
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 50m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.