• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7262 users

Normal Mini Mafia III - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 87 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:49 GMT
#1321
On August 30 2012 02:45 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:42 Chezinu wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:39 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

Posts like this get you nowhere closer to the goal which you logically should have, building up enough traction to get Lvdr lynched.

Winning is not the only objective of playing mafia. Having fun is a crucial part of the game. Of course, I will try and withhold having too much fun if it will hurt the town. But I don't see how making that post hurts the town.

Posts like that don't hurt the town, but they don't help the town either.

The issue is if you're just playing to have fun, it makes it impossible to develop good reads on you. That's what ends up hurting town. Understand?

I understand. It seems to be hurting people a lot this game especially since no one knows me here. I thought I could just goof around and just troll talk to VE. For VE would have understood me. We have our own language in a way. It is what baffles Dj earlier. So, far it seems no one is truly getting me fully this game. So, I guess I should reduce the trollage a bit. But I'm not going to go completely no fun on you guys.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:55 GMT
#1322
Ok guys, raise your hand if you feel hurt by my posts.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 18:08 GMT
#1323
VE why did you have to leave me!!! WHY!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 18:39 GMT
#1324
On August 29 2012 05:47 talismania wrote:
ok dj I understand what you're trying to say but it doesn't hang together.

This is the post that you said later was intended half as bait:

Show nested quote +
On August 27 2012 06:45 Djagulingu wrote:
Lvdr lynch will give a big time info to us. If he flips scum, we're good. If he is townie, then we have all the reasons to suspect Chezinu.


Your claimed trap was to push a lynch on lvdr, who you supposedly think might be scum. if he is, great, if he isn't maybe you can catch people bandwagoning. So far... ok. But at the time you made that post, you already had two people voting behind you. So the actual trap part wasn't this post, it was the part where you voted lvdr. This doesn't contribute to the supposed trap. Instead it sounds like what it probably is: lynch lvdr, if he flips town, lynch chez. In essence, justifying two days of votes at once, which smells like scum. That isn't bait for anything, and calling it that is a clumsy way to recast your actions.

Talis, where are you? Your neck is on the chopping block. You should be in here defending yourself.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 18:42 GMT
#1325
On August 30 2012 00:06 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 23:45 Djagulingu wrote:
On August 29 2012 22:57 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't know, talis's post's seem's townie compared to his scum game in Pick Your Poison, granted in PYP he was active, but I dunno, I'll vote talis before I sleep though to consolidate (as I won't be there for the deadline, school started).

Maybe they lost convincingly in that game and he's trying to work on his scum play?


Well, I have an odd feeling that you might be scum, and that your pushing for the easy lynch today, and I think talis is town, from his reasoning on not being active.

What the heck?
You think Talis is town.

Then you say that you'll vote on him to consolidate. That's a blatant sheep vote and you know it. You've only contributed one decent case on Chez so far and that's it.

FoS Bluelightz
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 18:43 GMT
#1326
Town, again, my read is that Lvdr is scum.

Everyone please read his filter and also read the below case. Thank you.


On August 29 2012 16:06 Shady Sands wrote:
More points on Lvdr:

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 08:18 Lvdr wrote:
I'm back. I was focusing on my other game. Still read along here, but didn't have much jump out at me. Going to do a close reading.


He says he'll do a close reading, then comes back with this:

Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 14:08 Lvdr wrote:
I like my previous read on talis being scum. Also, I disappeared mainly because (as you noted) I was extremely involved in the other game, esp coming down to lynch deadlines, and I was unable to deal with shady because I was mad at him (oops).

The lack of activity makes me really uncomfortable. Also, it may be a cross game gambit, but Shady's actions here seem similar to those in the other game (where he flipped scum). I keep getting a "He is either really bad town or clumsy scum" read across the two games.

I would say lets just lynch him, but I don't think thats actually good play.

Hence, ##vote:Talismania


As noted above, he's sheeping Marv and IamP here when he's already done that with the Obvious lynch. Moreover, the results of his reading simply state that

Show nested quote +
I like my previous read on talis being scum.

And
Show nested quote +
Also, it may be a cross game gambit, but Shady's actions here seem similar to those in the other game (where he flipped scum).


Other than me and Talis, he has no results. At all. No comment on the whole IamP/Chez/DJ discussion which has occupied most of the last three pages, no mention of his thoughts on the D2 no-lynch at all. No analysis of voting patterns or anything specific which leads to his scumreads on me or Talis; instead, we just get a general meta read and reiteration of prior points on Talis.

Except: this is his prior read on Talis:
Show nested quote +
Regarding talis, I would give him no better than a null read. 2 points that stuck out to me.
1. The activity is quite low, and not particularly filled with content. I wouldn't call it downright scummy though.
2. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359836&currentpage=25#497
This post latches on to a stretch of a case, complete agreement, no further points made, never revisited beyond his initial AHA moment.

Which he has never elaborated upon. Indeed, his vote on Talis D2 said this:
Show nested quote +
##Vote: Talismania

Let's see what happens.

So Lvdr at this point has offered the town no reads at all since D1, while claiming to have scumreads on 2 people. In addition he's sheeping Marv yet again and making excuses for his lurky behavior when he clearly had a much higher activity level in the game where he was town.

Basically, at this point, he has a giant scum sign hanging above his head. This, on top of the fact that lynching him will provide town with a plethora of information about other players as well.

In case you guys haven't done it yet,

Vote Lvdr or else I will call my friend to find your IP address and DDOS you back to the stone age.
Что?
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
August 29 2012 19:03 GMT
#1327
@ Shady

I'll look closer at Lvdr. I'm at work so it'll probably take me a while. What's your opinion towards Chez? I don't like the idea of him being around during LYLO because his filter is pretty shit.

I'll do my best to comment, answer questions, and build towards a lynch today, but once again I'm at work so it will be difficult for me to get in here.

Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 19:05 GMT
#1328
On August 30 2012 04:03 Miltonkram wrote:
@ Shady

I'll look closer at Lvdr. I'm at work so it'll probably take me a while. What's your opinion towards Chez? I don't like the idea of him being around during LYLO because his filter is pretty shit.

I'll do my best to comment, answer questions, and build towards a lynch today, but once again I'm at work so it will be difficult for me to get in here.


My opinion toward Chez is just like yours. My response is a bit different though. I want to give him a chance to contribute. If he still doesn't, then we lynch him after Lvdr.
Что?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 29 2012 19:10 GMT
#1329
hokay so basically I'm on the block because I haven't been around? I guess that makes sense. I haven't been around much after all =P Can't say I've even really gotten into this game from the get-go either. I usually like a bit of setup talk to chew on but this one after all is normal.

ok let me gather my reads n shit.
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 19:20 GMT
#1330
On August 30 2012 04:03 Miltonkram wrote:
@ Shady

I'll look closer at Lvdr. I'm at work so it'll probably take me a while. What's your opinion towards Chez? I don't like the idea of him being around during LYLO because his filter is pretty shit.

I'll do my best to comment, answer questions, and build towards a lynch today, but once again I'm at work so it will be difficult for me to get in here.



Also, Chez is not a realistic wagon today. It's coming down to Lvdr or Talismania.
Что?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 29 2012 19:42 GMT
#1331
I thoguht lvdr legitimately slipped d1 but then after re-reading it I decided I was probably wrong about that part.

but then this from today is kinda funny:

On August 26 2012 14:33 Lvdr wrote:
Hmm my read on chez is that he is engaged in the game. His voting patterns look pretty pro-town (extremely active at deadline, seems to be trying to find a good lynch even if he doesn't actually state reasoning)

Unfortunately it is very hard (at least for me) to read a troll player. YourHarry's scum game was deadly effective, and it doesn't seem that a troll townie could be all that useful to the town.

Not sure why he voted for me, but hopefully there is an explanation at the other end of the rainbow.

That being said, I think a vigi shot could be a good call at this point.

Does the town know who made the shot

Regarding talis, I would give him no better than a null read. 2 points that stuck out to me.
1. The activity is quite low, and not particularly filled with content. I wouldn't call it downright scummy though.
2. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359836&currentpage=25#497
This post latches on to a stretch of a case, complete agreement, no further points made, never revisited beyond his initial AHA moment.

Maybe I've talked myself into a scum-read. I have to see how I feel after some-more activity.



On August 29 2012 14:08 Lvdr wrote:
I like my previous read on talis being scum. Also, I disappeared mainly because (as you noted) I was extremely involved in the other game, esp coming down to lynch deadlines, and I was unable to deal with shady because I was mad at him (oops).

The lack of activity makes me really uncomfortable. Also, it may be a cross game gambit, but Shady's actions here seem similar to those in the other game (where he flipped scum). I keep getting a "He is either really bad town or clumsy scum" read across the two games.

I would say lets just lynch him, but I don't think thats actually good play.

Hence, ##vote:Talismania


classic scum forgetting what he wrote earlier.

##vote:lvdr
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 19:47 GMT
#1332
]Vote count:

iamperfection (0):
Shady Sands

Chezinu (1):
Bluelightz
Djagulingu

Djagulingu (0):
Kville
iamperfection

Lvdr (3):
Chezinu
Shady Sands
Kville
Talismania

talismania (4):
marvellosity
iamperfection
Lvdr
Djagulingu

Not Voting
Miltonkram

Bluelightz, Milton--you guys hold the hammer. BL if you end up last minute sheeping the vote with little to no explanation, then you will look very scummy no matter what the result of the lynch. Get in here.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 19:47 GMT
#1333
ebwop should read:

iamperfection (0):
Shady Sands

Chezinu (1):
Bluelightz
Djagulingu

Djagulingu (0):
Kville
iamperfection

Lvdr (4):
Chezinu
Shady Sands
Kville
Talismania

talismania (4):
marvellosity
iamperfection
Lvdr
Djagulingu

Not Voting
Miltonkram

Bluelightz, Milton--you guys hold the hammer. BL if you end up last minute sheeping the vote with little to no explanation, then you will look very scummy no matter what the result of the lynch. Get in here.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 19:50 GMT
#1334
On August 30 2012 04:42 talismania wrote:
I thoguht lvdr legitimately slipped d1 but then after re-reading it I decided I was probably wrong about that part.

but then this from today is kinda funny:

Show nested quote +
On August 26 2012 14:33 Lvdr wrote:
Hmm my read on chez is that he is engaged in the game. His voting patterns look pretty pro-town (extremely active at deadline, seems to be trying to find a good lynch even if he doesn't actually state reasoning)

Unfortunately it is very hard (at least for me) to read a troll player. YourHarry's scum game was deadly effective, and it doesn't seem that a troll townie could be all that useful to the town.

Not sure why he voted for me, but hopefully there is an explanation at the other end of the rainbow.

That being said, I think a vigi shot could be a good call at this point.

Does the town know who made the shot

Regarding talis, I would give him no better than a null read. 2 points that stuck out to me.
1. The activity is quite low, and not particularly filled with content. I wouldn't call it downright scummy though.
2. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=359836&currentpage=25#497
This post latches on to a stretch of a case, complete agreement, no further points made, never revisited beyond his initial AHA moment.

Maybe I've talked myself into a scum-read. I have to see how I feel after some-more activity.



Show nested quote +
On August 29 2012 14:08 Lvdr wrote:
I like my previous read on talis being scum. Also, I disappeared mainly because (as you noted) I was extremely involved in the other game, esp coming down to lynch deadlines, and I was unable to deal with shady because I was mad at him (oops).

The lack of activity makes me really uncomfortable. Also, it may be a cross game gambit, but Shady's actions here seem similar to those in the other game (where he flipped scum). I keep getting a "He is either really bad town or clumsy scum" read across the two games.

I would say lets just lynch him, but I don't think thats actually good play.

Hence, ##vote:Talismania


classic scum forgetting what he wrote earlier.

##vote:lvdr


Yep. Town, what Talis just pointed out is a fairly open scumslip. Everyone pile in.
Что?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2012 19:56 GMT
#1335
On August 30 2012 04:10 talismania wrote:
hokay so basically I'm on the block because I haven't been around? I guess that makes sense. I haven't been around much after all =P Can't say I've even really gotten into this game from the get-go either. I usually like a bit of setup talk to chew on but this one after all is normal.

ok let me gather my reads n shit.


Apathy that only happens when talis is not town. talis hates scum and loves playing town. I'd like to see him even try to deny this, and try to explain this away.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 20:02 GMT
#1336
On August 30 2012 04:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 04:10 talismania wrote:
hokay so basically I'm on the block because I haven't been around? I guess that makes sense. I haven't been around much after all =P Can't say I've even really gotten into this game from the get-go either. I usually like a bit of setup talk to chew on but this one after all is normal.

ok let me gather my reads n shit.


Apathy that only happens when talis is not town. talis hates scum and loves playing town. I'd like to see him even try to deny this, and try to explain this away.

These are very spurious tells you're going off of. Basically your whole case on Talis boils down to him not knowing his own meta. If Talis knew his town meta was "enthusiastic+busy", why would he even make posts which make him seem apathetic? Only a town Talis would have an excuse to excuse his own lurky play.
Что?
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
August 29 2012 20:04 GMT
#1337
I do hate playing scum and prefer town of course. That said what I wrote stands - I didn't get into this game because it was so normal from the beginning. Usually there's like a little setup juice (masons or something) for me to make a dumb plan off of going in (and you can't deny that I do that). Here there was nothing going on except palmar's let's rando-lynch thing. Plus I've been busy as shit with work stuff and everything. Plus plus I don't really know anyone in the game except you and formerly VE. Dunno stuff just hindering my ability to really really care and try superhard like madmen.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2012 20:04 GMT
#1338
Shady you're so dumb sometimes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 29 2012 20:05 GMT
#1339
talis' defence is

"i don't give a shit about this game"

brilliant.

Lynch this guy.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lvdr
Profile Joined August 2012
United States418 Posts
August 29 2012 20:06 GMT
#1340
Guys I always seem to have these 'scumslips' as town. I can be too offhand in assuming people know what I mean, which gets me into trouble. My prior read was slight scummy on talis. Coming back later I was reconfirming as a stronger read.

Let's make sure we have a lynch today though, even if its me. 2 no lynches would be pretty bad...
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 3m
Patches Events
11h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 3m
OSC
19h 3m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.