• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7557 users

Normal Mini Mafia III - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 87 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 15:49 GMT
#1301
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 15:52 GMT
#1302
Dr. Evil, Can you tell your mafia buddies to switch their votes onto you? thanks.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 15:52 GMT
#1303
PS: I'm back!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 15:57 GMT
#1304
On August 30 2012 00:49 Chezinu wrote:
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?

This.

On Lvdr on D2, the people who jumped were me and you. The person who led the DJ lynch train was IamP. So the only thing we have to blame is ourselves. Today, we should stick to the Lvdr lynch.
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 16:01 GMT
#1305
On August 30 2012 00:57 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 00:49 Chezinu wrote:
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?

This.

On Lvdr on D2, the people who jumped were me and you. The person who led the DJ lynch train was IamP. So the only thing we have to blame is ourselves. Today, we should stick to the Lvdr lynch.

I jumped, but only after no one was voting lvdr. This time I'm not going to buy in, even if it is another good candidate such as tali. It is the same reason I'm not voting Dj right now. I need to stick to my original read. We need answers!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 16:02 GMT
#1306
I just am really frustrated with the reasoning on the Talis wagon. I feel like Lvdr is a much, much, much stronger case than talis, and even certain folks on that wagon themselves seem to acknowledge it, yet somehow the Talis wagon has more votes. What gives?
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 16:03 GMT
#1307
On August 30 2012 01:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 00:57 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 00:49 Chezinu wrote:
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?

This.

On Lvdr on D2, the people who jumped were me and you. The person who led the DJ lynch train was IamP. So the only thing we have to blame is ourselves. Today, we should stick to the Lvdr lynch.

I jumped, but only after no one was voting lvdr. This time I'm not going to buy in, even if it is another good candidate such as tali. It is the same reason I'm not voting Dj right now. I need to stick to my original read. We need answers!

I think the mafia are trying to lure me by providing a name that was on my list.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 16:06 GMT
#1308
On August 30 2012 01:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:01 Chezinu wrote:
On August 30 2012 00:57 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 00:49 Chezinu wrote:
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?

This.

On Lvdr on D2, the people who jumped were me and you. The person who led the DJ lynch train was IamP. So the only thing we have to blame is ourselves. Today, we should stick to the Lvdr lynch.

I jumped, but only after no one was voting lvdr. This time I'm not going to buy in, even if it is another good candidate such as tali. It is the same reason I'm not voting Dj right now. I need to stick to my original read. We need answers!

I think the mafia are trying to lure me by providing a name that was on my list.

So why do you think Lvdr is scummy?
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 16:13 GMT
#1309
On August 30 2012 01:06 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:03 Chezinu wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:01 Chezinu wrote:
On August 30 2012 00:57 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 00:49 Chezinu wrote:
I can't get over the fact how I find it strange that town can never lynch lvdr. Everytime lvdr has the lead, people just jump to another candidate. Anyone else noticing this?

This.

On Lvdr on D2, the people who jumped were me and you. The person who led the DJ lynch train was IamP. So the only thing we have to blame is ourselves. Today, we should stick to the Lvdr lynch.

I jumped, but only after no one was voting lvdr. This time I'm not going to buy in, even if it is another good candidate such as tali. It is the same reason I'm not voting Dj right now. I need to stick to my original read. We need answers!

I think the mafia are trying to lure me by providing a name that was on my list.

So why do you think Lvdr is scummy?

It's the answer that everyone hates. Intuition. It's because I'm Chezinu.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 16:21 GMT
#1310
I find that I have never played a game with anyone currently playing, so I am going to have to provide resources for people to understand my unique playing style.

My last game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=349678

Another mini game: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=105463

I have to be honest, playing with a bunch of new players is forcing me to adjust my play. If only VE was here, I could continue to troll..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 16:30 GMT
#1311
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 29 2012 17:20 GMT
#1312
On August 29 2012 22:08 marvellosity wrote:
Vote count please, sirs?


here you go shmoopie

Vote count:

iamperfection (0):
Shady Sands

Chezinu (1):
Bluelightz
Djagulingu

Djagulingu (0):
Kville
iamperfection

Lvdr (3):
Chezinu
Shady Sands
Kville

talismania (4):
marvellosity
iamperfection
Lvdr
Djagulingu

Not Voting
Miltonkram
talismania

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Currently, nobody is set to be lynched.

The deadline arrives in 8 hours, 40 minutes.

ATOBTTR
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 17:22 GMT
#1313
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.


Chez, here's the thing though. When you make a post like that and then vote for someone, you're not trying to convince other people of the correctness of your vote.

When town votes for someone, town wants other people to follow their vote as well. Town votes in good faith.

Scum doesn't. Scum wants the results of their votes to ideally never see the light of day, because that would mean either bussing or mislynching. So scum doesn't want to persuade other people to vote for the people they do.

Hence when you vote for someone and then make troll posts to justify the vote, people view you as scum. I hope you understand that.
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:34 GMT
#1314
On August 30 2012 02:22 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.


Chez, here's the thing though. When you make a post like that and then vote for someone, you're not trying to convince other people of the correctness of your vote.

When town votes for someone, town wants other people to follow their vote as well. Town votes in good faith.

Scum doesn't. Scum wants the results of their votes to ideally never see the light of day, because that would mean either bussing or mislynching. So scum doesn't want to persuade other people to vote for the people they do.

Hence when you vote for someone and then make troll posts to justify the vote, people view you as scum. I hope you understand that.


But I didn't make a troll post after I vote?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 17:38 GMT
#1315
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.
Что?
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 17:39 GMT
#1316
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

Posts like this get you nowhere closer to the goal which you logically should have, building up enough traction to get Lvdr lynched.
Что?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:41 GMT
#1317
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

I thought that was interesting. I was looking back at that game and that post caught my attention. It seemed remarkablely similar to my other post which I quoted. Both games were back to back. One I was playing my typical style and then this game I was trying out the sane game, which did not work out. VE rather me play my usual style. Now that VE is gone, it seems everyone wants me to go back to playing sane?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:42 GMT
#1318
On August 30 2012 02:39 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

Posts like this get you nowhere closer to the goal which you logically should have, building up enough traction to get Lvdr lynched.

Winning is not the only objective of playing mafia. Having fun is a crucial part of the game. Of course, I will try and withhold having too much fun if it will hurt the town. But I don't see how making that post hurts the town.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 29 2012 17:43 GMT
#1319
On August 30 2012 02:39 Shady Sands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

Posts like this get you nowhere closer to the goal which you logically should have, building up enough traction to get Lvdr lynched.

Wait a minute.. are you saying that I'm trying to act like I want lvdr lynched but I really don't because we are both mafia?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Shady Sands
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4021 Posts
August 29 2012 17:45 GMT
#1320
On August 30 2012 02:42 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2012 02:39 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 02:38 Shady Sands wrote:
On August 30 2012 01:30 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:31 Chezinu wrote:
On August 22 2012 03:16 Palmar wrote:
Which reminds me. I'm up for a random lynch day 1.

You bros cool with that?


I'm fine with whatever you have to say in a joking manner. However, we all know that behavior analysis is the number one option in lynching mafia day 1. Besides, you know what happened last time you advocated a random lynch day 1... It was not too long ago. Let us remember, oh yeah.. It was when you were mafia.. I think it is not wise to follow the same path unless you are trying to develop a new meta with your vanilla town role because you are so disappointed that you don't have any abilities. It is a good long term investment. BUT remember you must play to win... This isn't bureaucracy where your life comes before your job. You must play to win first! Well, I'm guessing that is in the op... I haven't read it yet to be honest.. Alright, I'm going to go read it now.

On July 20 2012 15:44 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:38 Probulous wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:31 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 15:28 Probulous wrote:
Hmmm but is there anyone with that skill?

Chez, I assume your memory hasn't changed then?

Is this about the nuke only being half true and about chezinu only being half chezinu?


It's about Palmar

So do you want to know where I was... well I was... not in a mafia irc cause we can't no communicate.. but I was at work or sleeping or something.. . even if I was there, why does it matter? I would never want to fall into the lynch policy nonsense. That stuff is ugly.. you know it doesn't matter and not very productive you knows.. I rather make jokes and talk nonsense to get people to relax and then BAM you falls into my trap as blazing did.. or something like that.. poor gonzaw.. well uhs umm... RL is a joke.. no not real life, thats kind of important .. the whole random lynch.. you know that like dumb.. you know there are good players with good analyzing skillz - just look around ya. Behavior analysiseses work. yeah... uh.. I didn't do it!


These two posts say about the same thing. Very similiar in content. But only those who understand the chez troll can read it. It's very useful to talk to selected individuals. Others won't even read your posts.

Chez, I'm referring to posts like this.

Posts like this get you nowhere closer to the goal which you logically should have, building up enough traction to get Lvdr lynched.

Winning is not the only objective of playing mafia. Having fun is a crucial part of the game. Of course, I will try and withhold having too much fun if it will hurt the town. But I don't see how making that post hurts the town.

Posts like that don't hurt the town, but they don't help the town either.

The issue is if you're just playing to have fun, it makes it impossible to develop good reads on you. That's what ends up hurting town. Understand?
Что?
Prev 1 64 65 66 67 68 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 56m
OSC
8h 56m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.