• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:55
CEST 01:55
KST 08:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8885 users

Boardwalk Empire Mafia: Pick Your Power - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 210 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 03 2013 12:00 GMT
#101
On April 03 2013 18:42 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 18:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:53 Mocsta wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
/in

Not you!!

Im trying to reduce the spam OK!


I honestly dont spam.

None of my filters go over 15 pages IIRC.

Sigh this is Tue shit I'm talking about lol

U never get what I mean and we end up starting shit feasts.

I give up lol


Disgusting.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 03 2013 12:35 GMT
#102
/in <-- am I too late?
Computer says mafia
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 03 2013 13:49 GMT
#103
On April 03 2013 21:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 18:42 Mocsta wrote:
On April 03 2013 18:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:53 Mocsta wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
/in

Not you!!

Im trying to reduce the spam OK!


I honestly dont spam.

None of my filters go over 15 pages IIRC.

Sigh this is Tue shit I'm talking about lol

U never get what I mean and we end up starting shit feasts.

I give up lol


Disgusting.


BigDong Studios
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 13:55 GMT
#104
On April 03 2013 21:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 18:42 Mocsta wrote:
On April 03 2013 18:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:53 Mocsta wrote:
On April 03 2013 13:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
/in

Not you!!

Im trying to reduce the spam OK!


I honestly dont spam.

None of my filters go over 15 pages IIRC.

Sigh this is Tue shit I'm talking about lol

U never get what I mean and we end up starting shit feasts.

I give up lol


Disgusting.

Lol.. thats tablet auto correct for ya

or is it? o.0
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 03 2013 14:17 GMT
#105
On April 03 2013 12:49 sinani206 wrote:
does anyone have a link to that role tier list that someone posted a few months ago?

I remembered something similar, went looking through the last PTP game but couldn't find it. Must have been somewhere else.
Fe fi fo fum.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 03 2013 14:31 GMT
#106
Just "bumping" my PSA that I'm picking [1][1] so if you don't want to pick dead last with me you should probably avoid joining me.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2013 15:02 GMT
#107
On April 03 2013 23:31 Sn0_Man wrote:
Just "bumping" my PSA that I'm picking [1][1] so if you don't want to pick dead last with me you should probably avoid joining me.


butbutbut.

I feel this is unsportinglike btw.

IT SHOULD ALL BE SECRET.

That way its more fun
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 03 2013 15:08 GMT
#108
I COULD BE LYING

SECRETLY I'M PICKING [20] [20] BECAUSE THAT IS THE SPORTING THING TO DO
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2013 15:10 GMT
#109
It may be the sporting thing to pick [1][1]
But its not the sporting thing to tell everyone.

It doesnt make it as fun :/
No gg, No skill.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 03 2013 15:11 GMT
#110
It's like rock paper scissors but I tell you before hand I'm picking rock.

DELICIOUS WIFOM.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
April 03 2013 15:13 GMT
#111
well your trumped

cos i picked

[o][0]
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
April 03 2013 15:16 GMT
#112
On April 04 2013 00:11 Sn0_Man wrote:
It's like rock paper scissors but I tell you before hand I'm picking rock.

DELICIOUS WIFOM.


No its like rock paper scissors(but rock beats everything) for $1,000,000 and if we pick the same one, we get $1 each. And you tell me beforehand that you are picking rock.
No gg, No skill.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
April 03 2013 15:59 GMT
#113
Go read the last PTP (not the pokemon one) to see how [1][1] can play out.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 03 2013 17:08 GMT
#114
On April 03 2013 13:26 strongandbig wrote:
NO GONZAW I WILL BE INVENTOR


THEN LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

On April 03 2013 23:31 Sn0_Man wrote:
Just "bumping" my PSA that I'm picking [1][1] so if you don't want to pick dead last with me you should probably avoid joining me.


Okay.
Have fun being day-vigged 1 minute into D1 if you are the only one that picked [1][1] and get the top spot.

On April 04 2013 00:13 Mocsta wrote:
well your trumped

cos i picked

[o][0]


I yeah?

Well I'll pick [-infinite, -infinite]

wachu gonna do 'bout it?

Or better yet, I'll pick [ min( X € Z / exists P€Pick, P.firstDraftNumber = X ) -1, 1]
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
April 03 2013 20:12 GMT
#115
This may come across wrong, but I really do have no interest in the "Inventor" role.

It will be interesting to see which "power roles" slip through because later people opt for weaker ones to avoid being VT.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-03 20:51:23
April 03 2013 20:50 GMT
#116
On April 04 2013 05:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
This may come across wrong, but I really do have no interest in the "Inventor" role.

It will be interesting to see which "power roles" slip through because later people opt for weaker ones to avoid being VT.


Good, good.

Anyways, people it's easy: Everybody start drafting from [7,X] up

I'll choose a number between 1 and 6 for the draft, and I want to be first.
All of you just choose numbers from 7 onwards and that's it!

Think about it....
Right now, some people will choose 1,2,3,4,etc.
Imagine the guy that went first got [1,1], the second [2,2], the third [3,3], etc.
What if they started choosing from [7,7] though?
The first one after me would get [7,1], the second [8,2], the third [9,3]
As you can see the relative positions are the same!

Thus, if everybody follows this method, EVERYTHING is exactly the same....except I get first place, get inventor, and win the game for town (/scum) and invent the best inventatorial inventions ever!

If anybody chooses something below 7 they should be considered confirmed scum/3P so we just kill them!


Pff I'm a genius I know....stop clapping please! You'll make me blush!
Oh you!


EDIT: I won't say which number from 1-6 I'll choose to stop some whippersnappers from getting my 1st place, even if they try a number below 7!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 04 2013 01:14 GMT
#117
sorry for the Delay some things came up. Will be sending out everyone's alignment and character pms shortly
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
April 04 2013 01:45 GMT
#118
On April 04 2013 05:50 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 05:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
This may come across wrong, but I really do have no interest in the "Inventor" role.

It will be interesting to see which "power roles" slip through because later people opt for weaker ones to avoid being VT.


Good, good.

Anyways, people it's easy: Everybody start drafting from [7,X] up

I'll choose a number between 1 and 6 for the draft, and I want to be first.
All of you just choose numbers from 7 onwards and that's it!

Think about it....
Right now, some people will choose 1,2,3,4,etc.
Imagine the guy that went first got [1,1], the second [2,2], the third [3,3], etc.
What if they started choosing from [7,7] though?
The first one after me would get [7,1], the second [8,2], the third [9,3]
As you can see the relative positions are the same!

Thus, if everybody follows this method, EVERYTHING is exactly the same....except I get first place, get inventor, and win the game for town (/scum) and invent the best inventatorial inventions ever!

If anybody chooses something below 7 they should be considered confirmed scum/3P so we just kill them!


Pff I'm a genius I know....stop clapping please! You'll make me blush!
Oh you!


EDIT: I won't say which number from 1-6 I'll choose to stop some whippersnappers from getting my 1st place, even if they try a number below 7!


I can't tell if you're serious.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 01:50:51
April 04 2013 01:46 GMT
#119
[image loading]

Drafting Phase time

All Players are now required to send in draft pick numbers by 10pm est thursday april 4th.
These must be sent to both myself and Kurumi.

As soon as the numbers are sorted out and the draft finalized the list will be provided and another 24 hours given to choose roles.

If anyone has questions about the alignment and character pm they were given feel free to message.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
April 04 2013 01:50 GMT
#120
aww no the image got cut off
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 210 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 855
ZZZero.O 142
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift5802
JimRising 802
Other Games
summit1g9718
FrodaN3501
C9.Mang0208
KnowMe194
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1213
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 6m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 6m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 6m
Replay Cast
23h 6m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.