• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9015 users

StarcraftMecca GSL shirt... - Page 6

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
eleganten
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden35 Posts
October 31 2011 08:01 GMT
#101
This may help people:
I noticed in this thread Fadetowhite got his refund through paypal but I didn't get mine through CC. I emailed kOre saying I could have my refund through paypal if there's problem with refunds through CC. I got reply and refund the day after. Case closed.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
October 31 2011 19:16 GMT
#102
I tried emailing him asking for a refund. Got no response.

Ill be going to the bank today to dispute my payment.

Unneeded stress. Fml...
Skol
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 04:38:46
November 16 2011 04:26 GMT
#103
On October 25 2011 00:08 Klipsys wrote:
People have no idea that international shipping to random counties without a tracking number is a bad move?


He wants $100 for shipping 2 shirts to Europe. Are you American, because I don't understand, that you don't understand.

I ordered EG t-shirts from splitreason, got them in 3 weeks with $15 shipment with tracking number. Same stuff from jinx.

That guy(starcraftmecca) wants $100 for tracking number.

You can use your logic from here on your own.

On October 25 2011 02:35 Chill wrote:
StarcraftMecca is just one guy. I understand that isn't an excuse, but try to understand that you aren't dealing with a company, you're dealing with one guy who is mailing these out of his house.

Thanks


So you are saying that it's hard to open Microsoft Excel and write down orders, what shirts does he have, what orders did he ship yet... what orders does he have to refund etc.
Since he protects every shipment with security option against loss of package, he can get full money back.

But no. IPL, MLG and illegal races(his facebook profile) are the way.

On October 30 2011 17:45 Emnjay808 wrote:
Why the hell does TL allow him to do business like this then?


Because It is more important to ban CombatEX and disallow savior restreams, than baning this guy.
I will probably get warning or something, for expressing my opinion(sometimes I feel I am in North Korea while reading why people are banned or warned here), but whatever, it is my opinion it was my $100 that kid stole from me...

And the best part is.. Go to starcraftmecca.net and you will see that he still continues to sell shirts lol.. This is tragic comedy man.

User was warned for this post
one day.. i'll lose my mind
Megakenny
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada829 Posts
November 16 2011 05:00 GMT
#104
Kore is a pretty nice guy, Ive meet him a few times and it doesnt seem like hes someone who'd want to purposefully screw people over.

I don't know him personally, so maybe I'm wrong. I hope all the concerns are addressed though.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-16 05:05:35
November 16 2011 05:00 GMT
#105
So there're still refunds outstanding? It's almost a month since the latest round of delays started.

If so, wow. This has move beyond any grace period that we should be allowing.
Thank God and gunrun.
Character
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada18 Posts
November 22 2011 00:17 GMT
#106
On November 16 2011 14:00 Primadog wrote:
So there're still refunds outstanding? It's almost a month since the latest round of delays started.

If so, wow. This has move beyond any grace period that we should be allowing.

Mine is still outstanding. I've been waiting for well over a month. My refund is part of the Oz sales that I ordered on October 30, 2010. I've managed to get part of it back through talking with my credit card company but they wouldn't release all of the funds because it was past the 90 days.

All attempts at contact to even ask what's up have been ignored.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
November 24 2011 06:07 GMT
#107
I disputed my payment about 2 weeks ago. The bank told me that they are investigating the matter.

I hope the collection agency gets to the bottom of this. He deserves what he got coming. Everyone can say that hes a nice guy and whatnot. But what he was doing was taking advantage of this site and misleading us into a faulty business.
Skol
CanucksJC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1241 Posts
November 27 2011 21:40 GMT
#108
I cannot believe I haven't got my refund yet, this is absolute bullshit. I've stuck with it for the past year thinking 'it will come eventually', but nope.

He's stopped responding to skype, TL PM, email etc. Not sure what I can do anymore... -_- Sigh
UBC StarCraft Club is official @ UBC Vancouver campus! Your first eSport community on campus. Welcomes players of all levels at UBC. Follow us on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=155630424470014 or IRC @ irc.rizon.net #ubcsc
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 27 2011 22:14 GMT
#109
Wow, it's been a fucking year? Can't believe SCMecca had a sponsor thread on TL once.
Thank God and gunrun.
amd098
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (North)1366 Posts
November 27 2011 23:45 GMT
#110
wow this tops my shittiest purchase of waiting 6 months for something

if hes based in US, get the BBB and file a dispute, or you can go thru small claims court
North Korea is best Korea!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
November 28 2011 00:29 GMT
#111
On November 28 2011 08:45 amd098 wrote:
wow this tops my shittiest purchase of waiting 6 months for something

if hes based in US, get the BBB and file a dispute, or you can go thru small claims court

couldn't help but to notice -- North Korea? O_o
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
November 28 2011 00:37 GMT
#112
This kind of business conduct is too sloppy. I almost bought these but their profit mark-ups made it too unreasonable for a shirt. And then for people who did spend that extra buck to be getting fukced over? Someone needs to get officially exiled at least as far as being involved in handling our scenes money.
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 01:51:33
November 28 2011 01:51 GMT
#113
This obviously paves the way for susie to take over the reigns of swag sales again. Hers were always epic and cheap
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
November 28 2011 02:12 GMT
#114
On October 24 2011 23:59 Fadetowhite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2011 23:44 sopas wrote:
u know it's a good scammer when ppl still say "but he's a good guy" after being scammed. funny


he (the owner) is a long time member of TL and helps with a lan on his school, he also has refunded alot of people already so he is a good guy. its just that now that i assume his money ran out for refunds he cant refund the remainder of the people and that is where we stand now .

he also said to me in a email he doesnt actually read mails until the weekend(lol) but according to his TL profile he is very active on this site. so i am hoping we the customers can get a reply out of him in this thread / via mails after reading this thread.


Should probably make sure people atleast get their stuff before you go off spending their money on yourself
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 04:27:11
November 28 2011 04:23 GMT
#115
@ishyishy - All of the GSL shirts minus 3 people who I'm waiting for a reply back from (due to sizing) should have gotten a UPS tracking number and should already have their shirt.

@Calasmere - REDDIT THREAD RESPONSE AT BOTTOM.

@PopcornColonel - You should have your GSL shirt back already.

@Fadetowhite - IPL paid me to go there and everything was comped why would I spend customer money on my own trips?

@Arterial - Slayers shirt refunds are still pending since my business has been stopped by the BBB.

@Calm - Thanks for defending me but the customers are right to be angry/suspicious because it has taken so long.

@vx70GTOJudgexv - Yeah the business should be more of a priority but that's also part of the reason I went. To get a hold of the team managers in person to see if we could work a contract out. Chances are after everything has been refunded, GSL shirts sold, I'm going to shut down SCM.

@Node - After this post I'll be taking care of the last 30ish orders (minus Slayers shirts) and my goal is to get everything resolved by mid December at the very latest.

@CanucksJC - I've sent you a message earlier over Facebook, waiting for a reply.

@aike - When I order things from Korea they will only sell if it's in bulk. This means orders of over 500 and assuming 20 a shirt that's $10,000 USD. Unfortunately I don't just have $10,000 lying around that I can use to buy it ahead of time. I tried it out with a small quantity with CJ since they were nice enough to let me but that was the only team.

@BluePotion - Did you order a Slayers shirt?

@ubreakubuy - Have you got your money back and if not can you send me an email through the Contact Us form with your TL ID?

@JLew - Yeah having 3k posts on TL doesn't mean anything and just because I do doesn't mean I should get special treatment.

@Klipsys - I ask anyone to check UPS and see how much it costs to send from Alberta to your location. It WILL come up as at least 25 dollars to anywhere in North America. To everywhere else you can only send either Express, Express Saver, or Expedited. This means it will cost around 100 dollars. Since people didn't want to pay that option I told them there was a way to ship with Canada Post but that it would take much longer and have no tracking number.

@Matkap - IPL was comped by IPL.

@DoomsVille - It was just overwhelming with the number of emails I kept getting and it was hard to keep track but I've gotten most of it all down. Yeah that's no excuse on my part which is why I will most likely be shutting down SCM unless some miracle happens.

@Dpzapz - Yeah I never had intentions of scamming people, I've tried to sell my merchandise without getting much profit back since I didn't really care about profit but that turned out to be a bad idea since I lost more money than I actually made because of fees and whatnot.

@Nokarot - Yup, figuring out a way I can salvage what's left of this mess.

@Wubbles - IPL was comped by IPL, BlizzCon was from my personal tutoring expenses. I do have other sources of income aside from SCM. Business account and personal account are completely separated and it'd be a stupid idea to make them one and the same.

@eleganten - Can you send me an email through Contact Us if you still haven't gotten your stuff along with your TL ID?

@Character - Just wanted to double check to see if you got your stuff. Shoot me an email if you haven't please.

@Zlasher - I never tried to actually make a profit from the merchandise, just enough to balance out the transaction fees and all the shipping.

@Hikari - Government charges 13% of what the merchandise actually costs when it comes into Canada. Not only that but for anything that weighs over a certain limit or contains multiple packages they tend to check it all. That's where most of my problems have been occurring in the past.

@iControlYou - It's what I plan to do.

@theBizness - Teams don't mass produce the merchandise because they don't want to deal with all the international stuff that comes with orders. That is what most teams I've gotten in contact with have told me. That was what I was trying to solve.

@SChlafmann - Best of luck, I really mean it.

@Phayt - Not knowing who people are on TL and their real names, have you gotten your refund for Oz merchandise back yet? If not please use the Contact Us form and I'll reply within 12 hours (I'll be up for a while tonight).

@Emnjay808 - Can you email me with your TL ID too?

@whereismymind - REDDIT THREAD RESPONSE AT BOTTOM.

REDDIT THREAD RESPONSE

1. He had ordered from Slovenia and I had reminded him that there was no tracking number if he did it through Canada Post.
2. He insisted on ordering through Canada Post and that was that.
3. I sent the merchandise (with no tracking number).
4. He continued to ask me where the tracking number was even though I told him there was none.
5. After saying that he never got it, I called Canada Post and they had told me it cleared Customs and was on the way to the customer.
6. He still had not received it and when I called Canada Post they told me it was waiting for him.
7. He said he hadn't gotten anything from Canada Post still.
8. 3 days ago this arrives in my mailbox.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
9. So is it my fault he never went to pick it up?

I think that covers everyone that had posted on this thread and I sincerely apologize for all the problems.

OVERALL
- Oh and for anyone that ordered with Canada Post (due to issues in the past with Canada Post) I sent via UPS which ended up costing me 10 to 20 dollars more per order and over 100 people had placed those orders. So I'm pretty sure if I was scamming people I wouldn't do that? There were also a few people who placed 15 dollar shipping orders to outside NA and I still sent those through UPS which was 100 dollars +, so all in all, no I'm not doing this for profit, I just wanted to be able to get everyone Korean merchandise since I knew Korean and English and was connected with the teams.
- Anyone that hasn't gotten Oz stuff sorted out should email me with TL ID and it'll be solved through PayPal by the end of this week.
- Anyone that has Slayers shirt issues will get resolved after I resolve my case with the BBB.
- GSL shirts and CJ shirts should have all been sent out and if you still haven't gotten it chances are I'm waiting for an email back from you.
- After everything has been solved SCM will still have remaining GSL and CJ merchandise for sale but after that SCM will be shut down temporarily.

http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 04:36:51
November 28 2011 04:33 GMT
#116
kOre,

I been through business failures, many times, so I know what you're going through right now. It takes a lot to man up and follow through with all the loose threads, while you're winding this baby down. The temptation to just say "fuck it" is there, but you didn't take it. Most will not give you credit for doing so, but I respect that.

Best of luck, I hope this venture wasn't too costly (mentally and financially).
Thank God and gunrun.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
November 28 2011 04:36 GMT
#117
Mentally I can deal with it, financially it was a pretty hard hit but nothing I can't take care of.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
December 04 2011 23:40 GMT
#118
I am a bit confused, am I getting my orders via UPS or Canada Post?
Skol
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 20:42:59
December 05 2011 01:02 GMT
#119
On November 28 2011 13:23 kOre wrote:
- Anyone that hasn't gotten Oz stuff sorted out should email me with TL ID and it'll be solved through PayPal by the end of this week.


Filled out the 'contact us' section. <3

EDIT: nice, already resolved!
(US) NoRoo.fighting
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
December 05 2011 20:45 GMT
#120
Orders to Hawaii have to be sent by Canada Post because UPS doesn't ship to Hawaii for some reason (I have no idea why), but for those ones I'll be shipping with the Canada Post option that has tracking.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech116
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 378
Hyuk 290
Leta 123
Shinee 110
ZerO 90
actioN 77
soO 57
Mong 56
EffOrt 52
Zeus 50
[ Show more ]
Killer 45
Mind 44
ToSsGirL 34
sorry 30
Aegong 25
Bale 23
PianO 23
HiyA 17
ZergMaN 13
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Soma 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe102
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss465
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King239
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1682
Other Games
summit1g8026
gofns5147
olofmeister1325
singsing1059
ceh9583
Happy311
crisheroes290
ArmadaUGS110
Livibee100
ZerO(Twitch)6
DeMusliM1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream245
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH206
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Jankos1535
• Rush1317
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
59m
OSC
3h 59m
Stellar Fest
3h 59m
OSC
14h 59m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.