• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9436 users

StarcraftMecca GSL shirt... - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
October 24 2011 19:51 GMT
#61
On October 25 2011 01:48 Djzapz wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Just a bit of background to those who may not be aware of the previous history of StarcraftMecca. ***Much of what I'm saying is speculative and based on what kOre has reported*** (TLDR at bottom)

kOre, the owner of that site tried to do something good for the community, while (presumably) making relatively little profit. I don't think he's ever had a very deep bank account given that he's in his 20's and in school, I believe.

1-
The first sale was CJ Entus - he sold various items, including a jacket and some shirts. Unfortunately, the huge boxes were marked as worth $1, which got them held at customs and ultimately forced him to pay additional fees (which perhaps were not calculated into the price he charged his customers). On top of that, one box got opened in transit and some of the merchandise slipped out - we're talking about many jackets which were rather expensive plus shirts. Ultimately, I was lucky and got my jacket (although months late due to MANY various delays) and my shirt which was missing was refunded as store credit - though we had an option to get a direct refund from HIS POCKET.

Costs to him (and his partner who left the project later): Customs + Lost items. He's probably losing money overall.

2-
Later on there was the Hwaseung sale and I ordered stuff again... Customs held the packages again. They held the stuff for a LONG time because kOre was under investigation for fraud because shipping had taken such a long time and many impatient people filed fraud report. Frankly, I can hardly blame them because k0re is insanely hard to get in touch with sometimes and his answers are not always satisfying. In fact, kOre's estimates were consistently too liberal. After months waiting, kOre finally got to meet with a customs agent or whatever the hell those things are called. Turns out, none of the merchandise had the "made in Korea" tag written on it, which is against some BS Canadian regulations. The merchandise, worth thousands of dollars, got shipped back to Korea.

Now, most of the refunds for that merchandise have gone through but the merchandise can't be sold at the same price given that Hwaseung Oz is dead. Plus, shipping to him would cost another few hundreds and importation fees.

Costs to him: Everything. Thousands of dollars here, for sure.

3-
Slayers sale: Many people ordered, Jessica flipped out and the whole thing got stomped. kOre had to refund all the orders.

Costs to him: Whatever fees are involved in the payment/refund process. Probably not that much, but an annoyance for sure.

4-
I don't know much about the GSL shirts sale, I personally wasn't interested, but they were relatively "cheap". There's no way he would recover the losses he incurred in the 3 previous sales. It's not the first time kOre completely cut contacts with his customers for a while (I know he went to Blizzcon). He should come back soon I'd guess.


______
StarcraftMecca has had an extremely rough start, which undoubtedly puts an incredible strain on kOre's finances. It's his fault to a certain extent (or completely). Running a business is hard - running a business alone with school+job is really hard. I'm not making an excuse for him, arguably he's screwing up hard, but I strongly believe that he's never had any intentions of scamming people. If you don't have your GSL stuff, it's probably coming slowly. If you don't have your Hwaseung Oz refund, maybe there was a mistake or he just doesn't have the money to refund you or something.

I know that in his position, many adventurous young folks wanting to become business-people would have to file for bankruptcy here to be able to move on with their life.

That said, I've been in that position twice and I feel your pain. Doing business with StarcraftMecca hasn't been easy and I hope your issues get resolved.


As much as I want to agree with you on this, not contacting his customers despite receiving hundreds of emails, going to these events that cost a decent amount of money and putting his business on halt, and not refunding items nearly a year over-due is just wrong. You can talk this kid up as much as you can, but what his done is pretty terrible. Why start a business that you can't handle? Nobody had a knife to his throat saying he had to do this. He could of closed it down when he started having problems with the business(CJ Entus gear).

It seems half the posts in this thread is people saying k0re is a good person, and the other half angry with the lack of communication from k0re.

I'm siding with the lack of communication from k0re. He might be a good person, but what he has done is wrong. If you want to run a business then you put in 100% effort or this shit happens. You don't take 'breaks' from your business when hundreds of people are mobbing at your doorstep for refunds, or just answers.
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Wubbles
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 19:59:44
October 24 2011 19:53 GMT
#62
On October 25 2011 04:18 Character wrote:
I recognize Djzapz and Wubbles name from the StarcraftMecca website. I think we were in this from the start. As Chill as, Kore is one guy trying to run a fairly time consuming business while in school. I think it was a little much to take on.

I was communicating with Kore on a frequently basis at first but haven't been able to reach him over the last couple months. I was involved in the first CJ order and was one of the unlucky ones who had his stuff fall out of the box and had to get refunded. An effort was to get my money back to me and there was open communication.

Like everyone else involved with the Hwaseung orders there was a problem with the whole order and it needed to be sent back to Korea. I was actively visiting the site and in contact with Kore but never received my refund. The last message I got was him saying there was an issue with his merchant and he needed to process some refunds separately, but it would take a week to show up; that was a month ago. The biggest problem is the lack of communication now. I don’t mind if he says, “I’m broke, and it’s going to take time to pay everyone back.” As long as there is some sort of payment plan where we can see what’s going on.

Also, the reason why we can’t bring this to his site is because it’s just a Wordpress site and every comment needs to be approved by the owner. Of course, nothing has been approved so we weren’t able to communicate with each other. I’m glad this thread got started so I can see it wasn’t just me.

UPDATE!!!!
Just got an email from him saying he will be sending my refund with a screenshot of the transaction tonight. Looks like he's starting to sort this out hopefully.


Lack of communication has been the theme for starcraftmecca/kore. The sad part of this all is, every time there's been an issue with communication, things have to escalate this far to finally get an answer. And when he finally does update you, you would think he'd make the effort to be more active with his updates and learn from his mistakes, but it never seems to be the case.

**EDIT**
Also, another reason we have a hard time communicating with him on his site is, he always purges the forums, blog posts, accounts, etc so unless someone has been actively logging everything, there's no real way to reference information regarding the orders.
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
October 24 2011 19:54 GMT
#63
On October 25 2011 04:39 iControlYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
You guys really need to stop ordering from his site.

Or kOre should close sc mecca and everyone should just order from primezzang its much much better

But primezzang only sells prime gear? derrrrp.

what about those who are after cj entus/bw team gear?

i'm still waiting for for my refund on slayers shirts. it's been too long.

i've talked to him a fair amount a few months ago, he's not a bad guy. friendly enough when we talk. He definitely needs to fix this though.
savior & jaedong
Fadetowhite
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)302 Posts
October 24 2011 19:57 GMT
#64
seems he is answering emails so i am thinking this thread is actually helping
메신저
Minzy
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia387 Posts
October 24 2011 20:07 GMT
#65
after reading all this, thank god i didnt put in an order.
Huh...
Fadetowhite
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)302 Posts
October 24 2011 20:16 GMT
#66
got a mail from k0re :
+ Show Spoiler +
No worries, completely understandable, consider it done by today then.

StarCraftMecca CEO - Edwin Jung
Website - http://starcraftmecca.net
Email - starcraftmecca@hotmail.com
Cell - 1-403-918-3847

스타크래프트메카 - 정원교
사이트 - http://starcraftmecca.net
이메일 - starcraftmecca@hotmail.com
전화 - 1-403-918-3847


now lets hope its for real and i actually get the refund WILL REPLY IF I GET ONE !!!
메신저
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
October 24 2011 20:24 GMT
#67
On October 25 2011 04:51 MonkSEA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 25 2011 01:48 Djzapz wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Just a bit of background to those who may not be aware of the previous history of StarcraftMecca. ***Much of what I'm saying is speculative and based on what kOre has reported*** (TLDR at bottom)

kOre, the owner of that site tried to do something good for the community, while (presumably) making relatively little profit. I don't think he's ever had a very deep bank account given that he's in his 20's and in school, I believe.

1-
The first sale was CJ Entus - he sold various items, including a jacket and some shirts. Unfortunately, the huge boxes were marked as worth $1, which got them held at customs and ultimately forced him to pay additional fees (which perhaps were not calculated into the price he charged his customers). On top of that, one box got opened in transit and some of the merchandise slipped out - we're talking about many jackets which were rather expensive plus shirts. Ultimately, I was lucky and got my jacket (although months late due to MANY various delays) and my shirt which was missing was refunded as store credit - though we had an option to get a direct refund from HIS POCKET.

Costs to him (and his partner who left the project later): Customs + Lost items. He's probably losing money overall.

2-
Later on there was the Hwaseung sale and I ordered stuff again... Customs held the packages again. They held the stuff for a LONG time because kOre was under investigation for fraud because shipping had taken such a long time and many impatient people filed fraud report. Frankly, I can hardly blame them because k0re is insanely hard to get in touch with sometimes and his answers are not always satisfying. In fact, kOre's estimates were consistently too liberal. After months waiting, kOre finally got to meet with a customs agent or whatever the hell those things are called. Turns out, none of the merchandise had the "made in Korea" tag written on it, which is against some BS Canadian regulations. The merchandise, worth thousands of dollars, got shipped back to Korea.

Now, most of the refunds for that merchandise have gone through but the merchandise can't be sold at the same price given that Hwaseung Oz is dead. Plus, shipping to him would cost another few hundreds and importation fees.

Costs to him: Everything. Thousands of dollars here, for sure.

3-
Slayers sale: Many people ordered, Jessica flipped out and the whole thing got stomped. kOre had to refund all the orders.

Costs to him: Whatever fees are involved in the payment/refund process. Probably not that much, but an annoyance for sure.

4-
I don't know much about the GSL shirts sale, I personally wasn't interested, but they were relatively "cheap". There's no way he would recover the losses he incurred in the 3 previous sales. It's not the first time kOre completely cut contacts with his customers for a while (I know he went to Blizzcon). He should come back soon I'd guess.


______
StarcraftMecca has had an extremely rough start, which undoubtedly puts an incredible strain on kOre's finances. It's his fault to a certain extent (or completely). Running a business is hard - running a business alone with school+job is really hard. I'm not making an excuse for him, arguably he's screwing up hard, but I strongly believe that he's never had any intentions of scamming people. If you don't have your GSL stuff, it's probably coming slowly. If you don't have your Hwaseung Oz refund, maybe there was a mistake or he just doesn't have the money to refund you or something.

I know that in his position, many adventurous young folks wanting to become business-people would have to file for bankruptcy here to be able to move on with their life.

That said, I've been in that position twice and I feel your pain. Doing business with StarcraftMecca hasn't been easy and I hope your issues get resolved.


As much as I want to agree with you on this, not contacting his customers despite receiving hundreds of emails, going to these events that cost a decent amount of money and putting his business on halt, and not refunding items nearly a year over-due is just wrong. You can talk this kid up as much as you can, but what his done is pretty terrible. Why start a business that you can't handle? Nobody had a knife to his throat saying he had to do this. He could of closed it down when he started having problems with the business(CJ Entus gear).

It seems half the posts in this thread is people saying k0re is a good person, and the other half angry with the lack of communication from k0re.

I'm siding with the lack of communication from k0re. He might be a good person, but what he has done is wrong. If you want to run a business then you put in 100% effort or this shit happens. You don't take 'breaks' from your business when hundreds of people are mobbing at your doorstep for refunds, or just answers.

You're completely misunderstanding me, I think that if you read what I said, you can see that I'm not talking kOre up, I'm merely saying that I don't think he's trying to scam anyone. Yes he's been doing a terrible job and people deserve to be treated better.

As for "Why start a business you can't handle", like 50% of businesses fail after 1 year and over 90% of businesses fail after 5 years. People think they can handle it, turns out they can't.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Azerbaijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States660 Posts
October 24 2011 20:47 GMT
#68
Sounds like he got in over his head.
Buyer beware though.
SolidGasPro
Profile Joined August 2011
93 Posts
October 24 2011 21:10 GMT
#69
Is there anyway I can get a KT Rolster T-shirt, just like the one Flash has? I'd pay a lot for that ...
"HuK doesn't use Penix." MC
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
October 24 2011 21:23 GMT
#70
On October 25 2011 06:10 SolidGasPro wrote:
Is there anyway I can get a KT Rolster T-shirt, just like the one Flash has? I'd pay a lot for that ...


Maybe you will be able to pay for one, but you won't get it xD (just kidding)
I hope all of this will get solved, I kind of scared to order something atm.

I know this may not be the right place, but does anyone know why it is that hard to find jersey of korean teams? (BW and SC2?) They just don't want to make money or what?
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
theBizness
Profile Joined July 2011
United States696 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-24 22:46:09
October 24 2011 22:45 GMT
#71
They probably don't want to deal with inventory, shipping, customs, etc... all the things that people are complaining about here. I don't think they'd sell enough to just drop ship them from some warehouse and they'd likely want to keep it in house? The ratio of hassle and cost to potential profit is probably not worth it.
Less money for casters, more money for players.
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
October 24 2011 22:55 GMT
#72
Hmm, thanks for the posts/thread... I'll make sure I don't order from this site.
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
ItsMeDomLee
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2732 Posts
October 24 2011 22:56 GMT
#73
On October 23 2011 07:05 aike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2011 06:27 Fadetowhite wrote:
On October 23 2011 06:22 FryktSkyene wrote:
Hes scamming people? What a douche.

he is not scamming people it is more like he does not know how to run a company and doesnt have the time to run it, but he made it seem like he did.

so when a deal fell through ( OZ orders ) he was slapped with refunds and i am guessing he got a bit greedy and spend most of the money before he actually shipped anything.so now he has to refund thousands of dollars but no bank to actually refund it all. so that leaves people like me (400 dollars ) in the situation of him not being able to refund but no longer able to file a dispute cause of the time passed.

at first it was all good cause he kept in touch via site / pms on TL / emails but lately it has been complete lights out and havent heard of k0re in weeks. and to hear he went to IPL when he owes you 400 dollars is a bit of a slap in the face to say the least.


This is pretty much it. His heart was always in the right place, it's just that his mind wasn't. He's a good guy for sure, but he got into a business and had a business model that was just not a very good idea. Selling team shirts is great, but you should do it right. Buy the shirts first, and then sell them to people... get a business loan if you have to.


Anyone who owes people money and then dodges them is not a 'good person' or someone who 'has their heart in the right place' for me.
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
October 24 2011 22:59 GMT
#74
Oh, shame
Whatever, I have to do a business project for my school and I would like to do it on an online store selling team jersey. So, I will look at that in the next few months, and if it looks doable, I'll do it for real

Good luck to everyone facing problems with scmecca...
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
October 24 2011 23:00 GMT
#75
I wanted to buy the Oz jackets, but thank god my starsense has told me to not buy it. Hope you guys get your stuff/refunds : (
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 00:40:09
October 25 2011 00:09 GMT
#76
His biggest problem though is not communicating well enough. It's even ok to say "I only answer mails on saturday". But then he has to answer them on saturday (holidays are ok as long as they dont happen too often; IPL & Blizzcon are ok).

[deleted bunch of stuff ... honestly not worth discussing sry^^]

If he actually didnt register SCmecca as a busisness and is accountable with his private wealth... I just feel very very sorry for him. And that would be the #1 sign of him not wanting to scam anyone, but that a young kid just overestimated himself / underestimated the effort to run a company.
eleganten
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden35 Posts
October 25 2011 18:06 GMT
#77


UPDATE!!!!
Just got an email from him saying he will be sending my refund with a screenshot of the transaction tonight. Looks like he's starting to sort this out hopefully.


Yeah, I got the same email. I'm not cheering until the money's back on my account. Please keep this thread going until we see this thing through.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
eleganten
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden35 Posts
October 25 2011 18:08 GMT
#78
+ Show Spoiler +
An email will be sent out around 10 PM MST with a screenshot of the a payment sent to your credit card via my credit card. It should not take longer than a week to go through.


According to this I should've been given a screenshot of the payment by now. Still NOTHING. I'll be back tomorrow with an update on this.
Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Cafe! He's the next Jaedong, baby!
Fadetowhite
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)302 Posts
October 25 2011 18:09 GMT
#79
On October 26 2011 03:06 eleganten wrote:
Show nested quote +


UPDATE!!!!
Just got an email from him saying he will be sending my refund with a screenshot of the transaction tonight. Looks like he's starting to sort this out hopefully.


Yeah, I got the same email. I'm not cheering until the money's back on my account. Please keep this thread going until we see this thing through.


still nothing on my end, and the refund should be going to a paypal acc so it should instantly show up if i am correct?
메신저
cbmason
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada13 Posts
October 25 2011 18:25 GMT
#80
I live in Calgary as well (Where the site operates) and when ordered my GSL shirt in August had made arrangements to pick it up from him at the University instead of wasting the extra $17 on Shipping and handling. I was told on the 17th of October it had arrived here and would be shipped to me in time for Blizzcon. Still nothing ......
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 1m
Stellar Fest
18h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.