• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:59
CEST 13:59
KST 20:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9349 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 66 Next
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 00:01 GMT
#1121
And I will be the first to say I havn't played this game that great, but I want to see it to the end. I'm not mafia and my idea gives us a better percentage to get mafia then kita's which is just pointing out one person. Please consider mine and lets not lynch me. I definetly recomend simply lynching Kita and Bum, feel free to shoot me, and town please feel free to give me someone to shoot. For that purpose -

##Vote Kitaman27
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 00:20 GMT
#1122
The reason lynching Kita and having both myself + bum use our Vig shots is important is because it adds to the list of "Confirmed" townies. Whoever claims right before the deadline and is correct will be confirmed town. There is a chance that mafia will simply block me and kill Bum with this strategy though. Didn't really think about that too well, however hopefully the roleblocker is gone. Either way I think both Prpl and RoL are confirmed townies, so as long as at the end its them 2 and 1 other we'll be able to win. So, thats again why I'm suggesting a lynch on Kita, having Bum shoot me, me shoot Chez and then its just going to be Bum (who hopefully lives through the night, but if not, we've at least kept alive our other 2 confirmed townies which is good) prplhz and RoL. At that point its an easy game. So please this is a much better strategy I honestly think. And this strategy involves me dieing either by a lynch or by Bum's shot, so I have nothing to gain if I was mafia with this. It does lead to the problem what if they just keep roll blocking me. Then bum, will be dead, kita will be dead, and chez will be alive. So at that point it would be Prplhz / RoL / Myself. I am pretty sure all 3 of us are not mafia so I'm happy with this. And also with my vigilante shot, if I shoot town I will die. Darn it, found a flaw, if I shoot a townie then thats 2 townies gone (myself and him, as I'm a suicide vig if I hit town) and Bum will have hit someone + a mafia kp. So we can still do this, however if were wrong it will be over. So I actually recomend doing a no lynch today and still having both myself and bum shoot someone during the night.

Have myself shoot Kita, Bum shoot me. Then this leads to problems too. It actually isn't that beneficial to do it this way as I originally thought. My suicidal part of the vigilante leads to problems(Possibly causing this day to be lylo). I'm really not mafia though, Please consider someone else to lynch then myself. I'll keep considering an idea that works better hten simply lynching me. There has to be a good way for me to use my power to prove that one of us is town (me or bum).
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 02 2012 00:48 GMT
#1123
prphlz is dead sheth. It's 4v1

I do like the idea though of people triggering my ability. In the event that we mislynch twice and I'm the final townie, it will tie the game. I don't think shooting is better then lynching at 3v1, so that would be the only scenario I think it would be useful.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 02 2012 01:29 GMT
#1124
Part of what caused me to shoot syllo was his interaction with sheth/L (and wbg to a lesser extent). Sheth displays pretty much exactly what Syllo did so I'm going to:

##Vote Liquid`Sheth
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 02:21 GMT
#1125
Sorry Sheth, I am fairly sure you are scum. I'd try to do a full analysis on any player here, but to be honest I am a bit busy/lazy these past couple of days. If I am wrong though I will put out an analysis on every remaining player in the game for the inevitable 2-1 scenario tomorrow assuming no vig shots.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 04:06 GMT
#1126
Thats fine. Your going to kill me as theres only an hour left. Please look at either Kita or Bum. I'm about 100% sure its Kita. As it isn't me, and after tonight it will be 3-1, you should use your shot today Bum. No matter who you can use it on, you should use it. 2-1 is much better then 3-1. You've effectivly removed a huge chance. Please RoL or Kita step up and get MAD. If nothing else, you can check if Bum is lieing or not. It should be a priority of yours. You can check and see if bum is telling the truth or not with this. So please get angry at him.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 04:07 GMT
#1127
So, again. TL:DR " RoL, Meapak, Kita -- GET MAD AT BUM AND LET HIM USE HIS POWER. ITS A WAY TO CHECK HIM OUT AND A WAY TO GET AN EXTRA LYNCH AS TOWN. AFTER TODAY YOU WONT GET ANOTHER SHOT TO SHOOT. BY GOD PLEASE MAKE HIM MAD.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 04:12 GMT
#1128
Also, if you don't lynch Kita, or Bum if you don't shoot him, I'll be really sad. Hopefully Kita got "mad" at me earlier so you can shoot him bum. GL guys I'll be watching.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2012 04:47 GMT
#1129
Even though the game is likely over in 20 minutes, if it isn't, then forcing everyone to trigger bum's role isn't all that bad of an idea. I'm not sure if it would be better tonight or at 1:1 if we come to another mislynch. If he shoots tonight, then his shot essentially decides the game, rather than a final 2v1 lynch tomorrow.

GG Sheth.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 04:55 GMT
#1130
Its 4-1, then 3-1 after the lynch, then 2-1 after night. So yea, I can see what you mean. You've done well in misleading people Kita. I hope everyone realises though that you are scum. Sad no one stood up for my arguments and no one actually made a case against me, its more of a feeling apparently. Either way, gl guys and wp kita
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 05:12 GMT
#1131
The End...?
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2012 05:13 GMT
#1132
lol you should tell us so I can go to bed -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 02 2012 05:14 GMT
#1133
Yes, tell us.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
January 02 2012 05:25 GMT
#1134
Night 3


[image loading]

Liquid`Sheth Typed out GG in standard manner fashion. As he finished typing it, Kita took him out with a dasterdly sneak attack. Bleh he typed out his last words..
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 02 2012 05:26 GMT
#1135
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
January 02 2012 05:35 GMT
#1136
Night 4


Liquid`Sheth had all his good manner sucked out of him and went on a bloodthirsty rampage against Protoss players before the police gunned him down.



24 hours to send in night actions. However, as its only 4 people left if you all agree we can end night after I receive all potential night actions (earliest at tomorrow morning US CST).
Liquipedia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 05:43 GMT
#1137
ima go ahead and call whoopz on that one. When I wake up tomorrow and am at my internship I will figure out who is the last scum.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 06:14 GMT
#1138
Kita claimed the hit that killed a mafia, right? There was no counter claim so why would we assume he is scum?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 02 2012 07:39 GMT
#1139
I called the hit first.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 02 2012 14:22 GMT
#1140
Well, if I don't get killed tonight, mafia effectively can't win unless the last person is a roleblocker. Sheth was a roleblocked, and prphlz had already used his shot, so there is no way there was more then 1 between the last two scum. At best it's 50/50, and if I'm alive we can guarantee there is a roleblocker or that I am scum.

Obviously, sending me a big ole "fuck you" will earn you brownie points the sooner you do it. As to who is scum, I really think it's meapak. I think even chezinu would have some subtle reasoning to claiming RB if he wasn't, and that actually has some sense if he's scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM801
IndyStarCraft 162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 801
Lowko432
mouzHeroMarine 267
IndyStarCraft 162
MindelVK 20
Rex 14
TKL 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40362
Free 5325
Jaedong 1817
BeSt 805
Horang2 399
Soulkey 393
Soma 262
Zeus 233
Larva 193
Hyun 150
[ Show more ]
Last 121
sorry 121
Mind 79
Pusan 76
Yoon 61
Sexy 56
Shinee 44
soO 41
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 17
scan(afreeca) 16
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5277
Dendi786
XaKoH 448
XcaliburYe208
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
byalli693
Other Games
gofns32033
singsing1999
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo547
Pyrionflax266
ToD119
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 14
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV441
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1m
TaKeTV 83
CranKy Ducklings14
AI Arena Tournament
5h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 1m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.