• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:45
CEST 04:45
KST 11:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7413 users

Responsibility Mafia! - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 66 Next
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 15:40 GMT
#1141
On January 02 2012 16:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I called the hit first.

Wait, you both claimed the hit? Both of you claimed you targeted him AND used your hit? As in neither were refunded?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2012 15:45 GMT
#1142
On January 03 2012 00:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:39 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I called the hit first.

Wait, you both claimed the hit? Both of you claimed you targeted him AND used your hit? As in neither were refunded?


Yep. Meapak, earlier you mentioned that I was lying if I said my hit wasn't refunded. Do you still believe that is the case?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 16:03 GMT
#1143
We are retarded then. I don't know why we lynched sheth if we have two people claiming they both killed the same person. Clarify both of you now.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2012 16:08 GMT
#1144
I shot syllo as a liar vig. He argued that he though I was scum based on his earlier read. I argued that he never had an earlier read, nor had ever even mentioned my name, and that he was only setting himself up for a mislynch at lylo.

Meapak seemed to indicate that he thought I was scum if my hit wasn't refunded. However, all real vigs know that hits overlap if they target the same player. They aren't refunded. As you claim to have shot BC, you can confirm this as well, no?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 18:21 GMT
#1145
In my role PM it never specified. I just asked Ver and he confirmed hits are NOT refunded. That is unusual, in most games vigi hits are refunded. I presume this is because we have so many vigis so the rule is specific to this set up.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 02 2012 19:05 GMT
#1146
Ok fair enough. I did not receive a full role PM. As I was a replacement I got a "please join this game you are this an these are your triggers.". If RoL and kita are saying the same thing then my bad kita.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 02 2012 19:09 GMT
#1147
Also if anyone cares, chez tried to use his shot but he didn't satisfy the triggers so his shot didn't go through. Apparently he decided this meant he should claim rb :/

I am the acronym vigi. I can shoot people if they say common mafia slang over and over. I shot syllo for using the word scummy a whole bunch.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 19:44 GMT
#1148
...........It sounds like something Chezinu would do. Which sucks for us. This means we should ignore facts for analysis because they don't help at all.

That being said, who do you guys think the last scum is? I am doing an analysis now and cleared one person, I believe the other is leaning town.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 19:52 GMT
#1149
Do you know who Chezinu tried to shoot?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 19:52 GMT
#1150
crap didn't mean to hit enter, did you talk to Chezinu at all before taking his role over?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 02 2012 20:20 GMT
#1151
On January 03 2012 04:44 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
...........It sounds like something Chezinu would do. Which sucks for us. This means we should ignore facts for analysis because they don't help at all.

That being said, who do you guys think the last scum is? I am doing an analysis now and cleared one person, I believe the other is leaning town.


To be honest RoL, I'd rather hold off while it is night. The last thing we should do is give everyone our reads going into a 2v1 LYLO.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 20:37 GMT
#1152
On December 31 2011 04:22 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 03:59 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:54 bumatlarge wrote:
I doubt kita is scum. He has had extremely similar play to myself if you disregard the chez era. Sure L, could have been a bus, but if we were both scum, we could have simply unvoted without fear and won the game? If only one of us, then Chez obviously take precedence.

I never hinted at chez being confirmed town at all. Just the oposite. I just feel bad for meapak. He didn't hammer a vote on to L, which seems rather straightforward if there are already 5 townies on L. Anyone not pushing meapak tomorrow needs to share with the class.


This is something that I disagree with. If you all took your votes off, there would have been a no-lynch on l. Then its 5-3 at night, you'll have two KP. However town now KNOWS who the 3 are. I didn't say this earlier, because I was hoping they would do this. So hopefully town has 1-2 shots of their own. So at the end of the night its probably 3-2 town ahead, which leads to a 3-1 town after the lynch and then 2-1, and town wins. Thats with only 1 kp vig shot.

Just pointing out I think your logic is wrong bum, and you pointing that out as logic for why your not mafia is scary to me. Your reads are also a bit weird, why do you say "everyone else" : who cares. I care about each and every one of you. :/


Why would I care who is town? The object of the game is to oust scum, not figure out who is town. If they aren't on my radar, then I really don't see a reason to worry about them.

Hopefully isn't a guaranteed town win. If town had no viable shots or mafia has more then 1 roleblocker, we would have got off scott free. And that doesn't explain how kita and I generated the L lynch. The L lynch would not have happened and you guys would have stuck around on the RoL wagon for the rest of the lynch. I don't think there was much reason to go through all this trouble and then have this conversation if we could have been having a post-game conversation.

This is stupid. It is much easier to get a town read on someone then it is to get a scum read. By knowing who is TOWN you can narrow town your possibilities of who is actually scum. Scum are trying to not look scummy, but generally only that. They don't tend to jump to the other spectrum because that would start harming their win condition.

So there is a huge purpose in recording and acknowledging your town reads, that way you can narrow down the gray area of mafia scumminess.

Anyway bum, its pretty much me and you, which of the other two do you find scummy? One of them has to be hiding behind the hit, but its a tough decision. What do you think?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 02 2012 20:38 GMT
#1153
On January 03 2012 05:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 04:44 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
...........It sounds like something Chezinu would do. Which sucks for us. This means we should ignore facts for analysis because they don't help at all.

That being said, who do you guys think the last scum is? I am doing an analysis now and cleared one person, I believe the other is leaning town.


To be honest RoL, I'd rather hold off while it is night. The last thing we should do is give everyone our reads going into a 2v1 LYLO.


Yeah, but someone will die. A last minute post should do nicely.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 02 2012 21:24 GMT
#1154
Chez pm'd me last night (irl) explaining how he got "RB'd" and he quoted a pm from Ver explaining why his hit didn't work. Apparently he tried to shoot prp night one.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
January 02 2012 21:25 GMT
#1155
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 02 2012 21:27 GMT
#1156
On January 03 2012 05:37 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2011 04:22 bumatlarge wrote:
On December 31 2011 03:59 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
On December 31 2011 02:54 bumatlarge wrote:
I doubt kita is scum. He has had extremely similar play to myself if you disregard the chez era. Sure L, could have been a bus, but if we were both scum, we could have simply unvoted without fear and won the game? If only one of us, then Chez obviously take precedence.

I never hinted at chez being confirmed town at all. Just the oposite. I just feel bad for meapak. He didn't hammer a vote on to L, which seems rather straightforward if there are already 5 townies on L. Anyone not pushing meapak tomorrow needs to share with the class.


This is something that I disagree with. If you all took your votes off, there would have been a no-lynch on l. Then its 5-3 at night, you'll have two KP. However town now KNOWS who the 3 are. I didn't say this earlier, because I was hoping they would do this. So hopefully town has 1-2 shots of their own. So at the end of the night its probably 3-2 town ahead, which leads to a 3-1 town after the lynch and then 2-1, and town wins. Thats with only 1 kp vig shot.

Just pointing out I think your logic is wrong bum, and you pointing that out as logic for why your not mafia is scary to me. Your reads are also a bit weird, why do you say "everyone else" : who cares. I care about each and every one of you. :/


Why would I care who is town? The object of the game is to oust scum, not figure out who is town. If they aren't on my radar, then I really don't see a reason to worry about them.

Hopefully isn't a guaranteed town win. If town had no viable shots or mafia has more then 1 roleblocker, we would have got off scott free. And that doesn't explain how kita and I generated the L lynch. The L lynch would not have happened and you guys would have stuck around on the RoL wagon for the rest of the lynch. I don't think there was much reason to go through all this trouble and then have this conversation if we could have been having a post-game conversation.

This is stupid. It is much easier to get a town read on someone then it is to get a scum read. By knowing who is TOWN you can narrow town your possibilities of who is actually scum. Scum are trying to not look scummy, but generally only that. They don't tend to jump to the other spectrum because that would start harming their win condition.

So there is a huge purpose in recording and acknowledging your town reads, that way you can narrow down the gray area of mafia scumminess.

Anyway bum, its pretty much me and you, which of the other two do you find scummy? One of them has to be hiding behind the hit, but its a tough decision. What do you think?


I'm not certain on anyone right now. Kita has been constantly active this entire game, and reading his posts more, he has quite a few hiccups in his reads. He goes all over the place, calling Sheth, Foolishness, prphlz, BC, then actual scum in L. I think I need to read more into the L lynch to see if mafia were really "Fuck it, vote L", like syllo did as the 5th person on the wagon. Kita made his read on L very clear an hour after I voted L.

On December 29 2011 06:52 kitaman27 wrote:
I'll write something up against L later today.


This is a few hours before anyone even mentions L as a lynch target, and it was after a whole response to Sheth's kita analysis. Kita as scum could have just put his vote on Sheth after calling him scummy, but he decides to push L instead. If the scum team was Kita/L/syllo, I don't understand why kita didn't take the easy way out with pushing sheth which I proabably would have gotten behind or jumping on RoL. It explains sheth being roleblocked, if they feared him shooting Kita, but that's all I can reason out. I believe kita did shoot syllo, though Kita didn't mention that he had a strong read on syllo before the shot. Kita has not been posting scared, and all his actions have a very townie perspective, even though he only started getting results late-game, and then he posted everything I was thinking. I'm gonna say Town.

Meapak/Chezinu has been a rough read, because a relevant part of the game was played by chezinu who I can't really decipher well, and I pride myself in being a good judge of random posters. Meapak's reads thus far in the game have been a claimed shot on syllo (there was no in-thread analysis, but there was only a night cycle for him to do this), and a sheth lynch, which all of us are guilty of. Other then that, I'm not mustering much townie points in his favor.

The abscence of his vote at a lylo scum lynch; a non-refunded shot dual claim on, in my opinion, a less prominent scum; and a random Roleblock claim that has zero reason behind it. Suspicious shifty shit shapes scummy standards.

I just need to review RoL again. I'm still hazy on the roleblock thing and what not. L went ballsdeep on RoL (sexy) the day he got lynched. I think we are basing RoL being confirmed based on his BC hit right? Hmmm. It does seem pretty straightforward if during the night you make me out to be superduper town and then shoot me because you aren't a roleblocker. If there was a scum medic, then that would explain both GM and Foolishness missing their hits. No, I am not content in throwing that in the trashcan.

Mostly I'm certain Kita is town. If he's not he deserves to win. Kita, I think it's gonna be down to you deciding who is scum between Cheazpak and RoL. I'd probably go with Cheeseypak, because RoL being scum does require him to be a scum-vig (or some awful townie vig) and having a scum medic.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 02 2012 21:28 GMT
#1157
I like how I say something like "I'm not certain on anyone" at the beginning of my post, and then rebuke it half-way through THAT SAME POST. META.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 02 2012 22:19 GMT
#1158
Well, I agree with you mostly on reasoning and I see cases on both the other two, but more importantly I am pretty damn sure you are town. Foolishness had a town read on you and he was on fire this game, and I do too, and I really doubt both of us would be wrong about it. The other two I need to read the subtleties on and work it out tomorrow.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 03 2012 01:15 GMT
#1159
Heading out for the night, probably won't be around to post until tomorrow morning/early afternoon, assuming I survive the night. There is one person I'm pretty sure is town, but I don't really have a definitive idea who I'll be pushing tomorrow until I have a good chance to read through everyone's filters again. If you forsee yourself being absent during an extended period of the next 48 hours, please indicate ahead of time. I also would like a chance to be able to ask a couple people some questions in real-time where they don't have much time to prepare a response if that is possible. Is there a time that would work for everyone?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 03 2012 01:39 GMT
#1160
I have work 12-6 EST tomorrow. After that if you want.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings114
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft399
ByuN 304
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
GuemChi 1307
MaD[AoV]185
Sharp 154
910 67
Bale 20
NaDa 14
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever370
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 617
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1049
Other Games
summit1g8730
JimRising 591
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick818
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• EnkiAlexander 59
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Shiphtur359
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 16m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.